Old 04-09-2010, 03:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 221/218/150

Height: 5'6"

Default I'm going to go broke!

But hopefully I'll look good doing it.

I started pre-conditioning last Thursday and just got back to the office from food training. And I've spent what felt like a small fortune on supplements and vitamins. So I just wanted to ask: what's everyone taking? And what can you buy elsewhere?

Here's my vitamin list:
women's multi
EFA
B6
B12
Guggul
Cortislim
Internal Cleanser
MRC-6
Enhancer

Some of those I wouldn't have bought on my own, but they were in a "starter kit" and I figured I'd try them. What's working for you guys?
JuliaGoolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:26 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 277/210/175

Height: 6'0

I'm taking MRC-6, Fish oil, multivitamin, and when I need it - magnesium (to keep things 'moving')

I started taking all the supplements they pushed and recommended, but quickly realised that was not going to work. You kind of just have to go by what you can afford and what works for you!

Last edited by SalaamDementia; 04-09-2010 at 03:26 PM.
SalaamDementia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:38 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6''

I'm taking flax seed oil (that i buy elsewhere) and a multi-vit (that i buy elsewhere) and MRC-6 (which I'm only taking until I run out of it). I'm gonna take a break from the MRC-6 and see if I notice a difference. I'm starting to want to keep it as natural as possible and I'd rather spend my money on the HNS drinks, which i max out every day...that I KNOW helps the weight come off.
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 04:01 PM   #4  
fat-fighting ninja!

S/C/G: 276/seeticker/235

Height: 5'7

I just take a one a day womans, omega 3-6-9, and flax seed oil.. Its only cost 30 dollars every 90ish days!
2phatinvictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:06 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 326/ticker/200

Height: 5'6

I am taking the WMV, FIsh Oil and the Enhancer.. in a month or so I may try the MRC -6 (as budget allows).
melNco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:21 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 269.5/see ticker/175

Height: 5'10"

I hear ya girl! But ...I know I will stick with it because I don't want to waste my money!! I take: MV, EFA, MRC6, and Cortitrim (trial sz bottle...to cheap to spend that much at once!). I was told that MRC6 + Cortitrim was like "lipo in a bottle"..but I haven't noticed any drastic changes except the weeks that I exercise. I LOVE the HNS drinks...if they didn't taste so good, I don't think I would make it!!
skinnysissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 196/168/165

Height: 5'7" 1/2

I've been doing a scientific experiment on my sister-- lol and she is only taking a multi-vitamin, EFA, eating the food and drinking the HNS, she has been 100% on plan and consistently losing 2-3 lbs a week. I've gradually taken myself off of things as I run out. Cortitrim seems to work for me.
We are so wanting to lose the weight and they know it so they load us up until we get fed up.
sexyrene
sexyrene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:10 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 197.5/169/151

Height: 5'3"

At one point I decided that I didn't want to take the MRC-6, but my consultant talked me back into it. She said that it doesn't help you lose pounds, it helps you lose inches, and I am! The last time they measured, (and I am due for more next week) I had lost over 38 inches for 25 pounds.

I decided to try one more bottle!

I also take my multi, total woman, magnesium, ultra C, and D3. The oil is the only thing I get at the center.

Good luck!
Laurlitaweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:09 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 310/262/180 ish

Great question! I am so glad to see this here. I am taking fish oil,phentatrim(the appetite suppressant), and a multivitamin. I just ran out of the APP SUPP so I said to my gal.. ugh I am not gonna take this this time. I think I am doing fine.. LOL She said well it also acts as a metabolism booster so if we don't see the three pounds at least a week than we can go back on it. LOL I want to do this with as little help from a bottle as necessary. I have always been told there is no magic pill. And right now I am early into this that I am trying to use my own will power. It sure is cheaper than 79.00 a bottle! I do now after reading this forum want some LIPO in a Bottle. I will be leaving and going to my center asap. ha ha ha
Ang2877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 03:48 PM   #10  
Think Pink!

Height: 5'8"

Hey Julie - I already told you in an e-mail, but the only things I take are MRC-6 and fish oil with each meal, and I take a vitamin D & a multi-vitamin in the morning. I take B-6 when it's around that time of the month to help with bloating, and I take Guggul every now and then (I bought a bottle like you when I signed up, but it's been over 3 months now and I still have some left).

You can buy pretty much all of that except the MRC-6 elsewhere. I just get it at Costco.

Katie
PinkTiara22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:22 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 280/274/190

Height: 5'11

is the MRC-6 really worth the money? Right now I'm just taking a multi pack I got at costco that has a vitamin e, a c, a calcium, a multi and something else.. and fish oil/flax oil
Nadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:31 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 281/271.5/171

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaGoolia View Post
But hopefully I'll look good doing it.

I started pre-conditioning last Thursday and just got back to the office from food training. And I've spent what felt like a small fortune on supplements and vitamins. So I just wanted to ask: what's everyone taking? And what can you buy elsewhere?

Here's my vitamin list:
women's multi
EFA
B6
B12
Guggul
Cortislim
Internal Cleanser
MRC-6
Enhancer

Some of those I wouldn't have bought on my own, but they were in a "starter kit" and I figured I'd try them. What's working for you guys?
I am worried about the costs of everything too...curious to see how much it really costs!
brittleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote