Old 01-15-2010, 10:18 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 189/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Just checking in with everybody to see where we are this week...any losses? I'm weighing in tomorrow. gulp.
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:21 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

I lost 2.5 pounds last week so I am happy! I just keep going.. I will get there..
Cheers!

Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:00 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 0/62/67

Height: 5'5"

I weighed in and lost nothing on Thursday. Part of the lack of loss was most likely what I was wearing. My scale at home says I am down 2.5 lbs as of this morning. We'll see on Monday when I go in. They want me to go to the stabalization party on Monday. I'm probably going to wait until next month though.
E4FEwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:26 PM   #49  

Awesome progress, everyone! I weighed in today and was only down 1.5 lbs. Counting on 2 next week and then I'll be back to where I was before the holidays.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 209/150/155

Height: 5'6.5"

Went to WI this AM. Down another 2#. As always, I wish it had been more, but I'll take it. Now I'm truly 9# from stabilization....but I've only got two weeks to get there before my contract is up. I'm upping my exersize and doing medi quick this week. The push is on....
Roadqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:36 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 187/154/145

Height: 5' 5"

Down 3 pounds, I'm 6 pounds from stabilization and have until February 8th OP. I talked to consultant today about losing 10 pounds beyond what I signed up for. I still can't believe the weight loss--I haven't been this slender for about 20 years.
malachite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #52  

For all of you ladies (and gentleman) who are really concerned about the contract date, I am past my "designated" date of December 31st and they have not said boo about it. Granted I did have surgery and they told me they could put me on medical hold for a week or two but never did. Another one of my friends went 2 months past her "date" and they never said anything to her or tried to push her off the plan, charge her more, etc. Just keep going and act like nothing is different. Actually when I weighed in on Dec 31st (my scheduled date when I was suppose to be at goal) I even said something to the lady there about being bummed I wasn't quite there yet. She said I would get there eventually and then weighed me in.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:39 AM   #53  

Quote:
Originally Posted by E4FEwife View Post
For all of you ladies (and gentleman) who are really concerned about the contract date, I am past my "designated" date of December 31st and they have not said boo about it. Granted I did have surgery and they told me they could put me on medical hold for a week or two but never did. Another one of my friends went 2 months past her "date" and they never said anything to her or tried to push her off the plan, charge her more, etc. Just keep going and act like nothing is different. Actually when I weighed in on Dec 31st (my scheduled date when I was suppose to be at goal) I even said something to the lady there about being bummed I wasn't quite there yet. She said I would get there eventually and then weighed me in.
Well, that is interesting. My center has already brought it up. I'll just see what happens. I've been told that many continue to lose weight on stabilization.
I'm happy to be this close to my goal and I'm not going to let anything halt my progress. It will work out.
Sounds like everyone has had a good week, and I wish everyone a big loss next week.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:12 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 201/See ticker/140

Height: 5'2"

Default Recommitment

I've been reading many of the posts but haven't posted myself in a while. I'm doing fine, but I didn't finish stabilization. I got the week 4 menu in mid-December, and then the holidays got in the way of my focus! So, starting today I'm recommitting to finish stabilization correctly and become an 'official' maintainer!

I have maintained...at most I'll gain about 2-3 pounds, and then I'll get back down to my 60 pound loss. My problem is that every time I hit 141 (60 pound loss), I start letting myself splurge and cheat until I've gained the 2-3, and then I'm good for a few days to get it off...and then I do it again! I really need to get down to about 135, so this cycle of 141-144 needs to stop! I've increased my exercise, so if I wasn't cheating like I have been, I could have already been at 135...dumb on my part. I haven't weighed in at the center since before Christmas, which isn't a good plan. I hate to go if I'm up even 1 pound, so I've procrastinated since I also haven't been doing my food logs.

All that to say, beginning today I'm doing my food logs and keep OP 100% so I can get down to 135 and finish stabilization correctly. I wish you all a great week! Coming back to read your posts keeps me going!
Succeed09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:00 PM   #55  

I went in today and lost 2#. Everyone at the Center kept asking me if I was attending the Stab. party tonight. I said nope, I wasn't to stabilization yet and therefore am not ready to celebrate yet. I don't know if it's just me being stubborn or what. I still have at least 5 lbs that I want to lose. Maybe I'm just being crazy and obsessive about getting to where I need to be. Only 1 lady there kind of gave me the "that's okay, do the party when you're ready" feeling. Anyway... it was a good weigh-in none-the-less.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:56 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 170/148/140

Height: 5'6"

WI today and I lost a pound in the last week. Felt especially good as I was at nephew's wedding last weekend and off program for 3 days....got right back on Monday a.m. I had carb blocker but forgot to pack it....so I feel lucky. I will start stabilization next week....stabilization party is next Thursday night. I look forward to a change....a little scared but mostly look forward to adding some more foods in.
porchmom84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:18 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

I am still battling the sweets thing. Blew it last night at work. Didn't go weigh in today. Although my scale at home said I lost another pound, I am scared it will show up as a pound gained tomorrow. Although it really isn't a pound of fat.. I am going to swill down the water and excercise hard so when I go in tomorrow hopefully it will be ok..

Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:18 PM   #58  

Default disappointed

Well I went to WI today and only lost 1#. I have to say I'm very disappointed.
I did Medi quick for 4 days, rode by bike more, and stayed 100% OP.
Sooooo I still have 8# more to get to my goal. Maybe it will all drop off next week (ha ha). I would feel better if I could point to some specific thing that I messed up on. How did everyone else do this week?
Old 01-22-2010, 10:01 PM   #59  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadqueen View Post
Well I went to WI today and only lost 1#. I have to say I'm very disappointed.
I did Medi quick for 4 days, rode by bike more, and stayed 100% OP.
Sooooo I still have 8# more to get to my goal. Maybe it will all drop off next week (ha ha). I would feel better if I could point to some specific thing that I messed up on. How did everyone else do this week?
Hang in there! Sometimes it seems like the weeks I put forth more effort, exercise more, etc. that the weight doesn't drop as fast. I'm weighing in tomorrow and am nervous just because I've exercised more this week and followed plan to a "t".......I know I'll be so disappointed if it doesn't drop like I hope!

Last edited by Goose; 01-22-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:04 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

yeah, I've done metaquick twice. The first time I had a good 2.5 pound loss, the second time, barely a pound. But then afterwards I had another good loss, don't be discouraged. It doesn't seem to work consistently the same each time but I think it does help somehow.
cmb9697 is offline   Reply With Quote