Old 12-05-2009, 11:26 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 233/217/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh529 View Post
Jennifer,
I signed up today and they were running a 20% off special this month which helped. The didn't push me to buy any supplements and in fact told me I could get some of them at Walmart to save money. I could sure use a buddy to do this with.
Evidently I should have waited to start this program, I didn't get anything off. Plus my center is forver trying to see if I am out of anything. Oh, well.

If you need a buddy, you can pm me. I am only 3 weeks into the program. I fell off program today. However, I'm alright. Tomorrow is a new day. <---- me doing turbo jams tomorrow morning.
harlow grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:27 PM   #17  

harlow grey,
I heart Turbo Jams! It's so much fun!
NotaFatBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:37 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 196/175/140

Height: 5'4"

leigh529, I would love to have a buddy too. I'm new to this site and guess I haven't figured it out completely. Let me know if you want to swap emails or something.
jendlee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:27 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 191/144/145

Height: 5'3"

Jendlee have you decided if you are going to sign up or not. It took me a little while to make up my mind that I wanted/needed to spend the money to get my health back in order. I am preconditioning this week. Cleaned out my cabinets and refrigerator of all the junk food. Right now I have very little will power so it had to go. I am looking in to alternatives to the supplements to hold costs down. There are a lot of good suggestions on here.

harlow grey - I do need a buddy to help keep me on track. Hope your having a good OP day today. I am just trying to eat smart, take my supplements and drink my water. I go back next Saturday for my Food Instruction Class. Did you do your Turbo Jams this morning? Sounds like it is a lot of fun.
leigh529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:33 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 196/175/140

Height: 5'4"

leigh529, I have decided to start but I have to wait until I get some Christmas $ first. I'm trying to prepare myself, mentally, in the meantime. Sounds like it's alot of time-consuming cooking that I'm not used to. Also, I'm "addicted" to diet coke, so that will be a challenge. I know it'll be worth it but I just have to have the right mindset and realize that it will be a new lifestlye and involves so getting used to. (My starting weight is the exact same as yours.)
jendlee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotaFatBride View Post
harlow grey,
I heart Turbo Jams! It's so much fun!
Me too! Are you using it now and has it been effective for you? I have tried several times with different consultants and am still not satisfied about how to create a workout schedule that fits their criteria and incorporates TJ and pilates. Do you have any suggestions? I know my head is making this harder than it really is, but right now I cannot see the forest for the trees.

Any suggestions are welcome.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:05 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 191/144/145

Height: 5'3"

jendlee - I completely understand your addiction to Diet Coke. I have the same problem with Diet Dr. Pepper. I bought some caffiene free and thought I would alternate between that and regular while I wean myself off. I have been okay today and drinking the water is helping.
leigh529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:06 PM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh529 View Post

harlow grey - I do need a buddy to help keep me on track. Hope your having a good OP day today. I am just trying to eat smart, take my supplements and drink my water. I go back next Saturday for my Food Instruction Class. Did you do your Turbo Jams this morning? Sounds like it is a lot of fun.
Sure I would love to have a buddy on this. For all of my inspirational speech earlier...I slipped up yesterday and ate OP. Oh it was ugly too... The whole situation was a bad one.

Anyway, I stepped on the scale and it didn't change. That was a relief but a bit of a bummer since I have been stuck on a plateau for the past few days. I got back on program too. Turbo Jam was good too. What a day!

How is preconditioning coming along?

You can contact me however you prefer to.