Old 11-10-2009, 10:07 AM   #16  

Default Need buddies!

I would love to get in on this with you all. Room for one more? I have a friend who is doing the MRC program but I just can't afford it.
dsigngirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:01 AM   #17  

I am interested too
spyhop3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:50 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 230/228/150

Height: 5'6

Smile I want to join

From September 2008 to December 2008 I went from a 18/20 to a 14 and then got pregnant, I would love to join as well. I'm trying to rediscipline myself
johndave08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:05 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 179/170/145

Height: 5'7"

Great so let's get started. Does everyone have the meal plan and know what they are supposed to be eating? I am starting...again....day one of the meta-slim plan (ketosis part). Last time I tried this diet I got to day 7 and just got so bored with the food. I wasn't completely hungry although there were times when I did get more hungry. I just don't like to eat salads for lunch and I need something quick and easy to grab and go.
Mistyice26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:34 AM   #20  

I lost 55 pounds about 2 years ago, kept it off for awhile, but then slowly started putting it back on, not quite all of it, but almost.

I started over this month ... get all my stuff online (dietdirect.com has all the same stuff under a different label -- but exactly the same), and have never taken the supplements -- didn't need them the first time, won't use them now. I do take the things I was taking before I started MRC -- a multi-vitamin, calcium, MSM for my arthritis and fish oil.
dkmd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:37 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 197/185/140

Height: 5ft 2 in

Smile

I would love to join in with all of you. I need the information about stabilization and maintenance too. I have my menus and can get supplements from the health food store. I just worry about once I get close keeping it off.
blissfulmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:30 PM   #22  

Does anyone have copies of the stabilization and maintenance menus that you could email me? I would appreciate it!! Thanks!!
SDGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:51 PM   #23  

My mom and I are interested in this plan, but with my husband laid off I can't afford it at the moment. Does anyone have a copy of the meal plans they are willing to share? I am currently 266 lbs.

Last edited by DianaG; 12-01-2009 at 02:52 PM.
DianaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:05 PM   #24  

do you have a copy of the menu... i would like a copy if you don't mind
thecharmedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 197/175/150

Height: 5'5"

I am trying to figure out the tracking graphics. Any help would be appreciated.
iluvindiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:41 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyice26 View Post
I have many of the menu's if anyone needs them. The only thing I don't think I have is stabilization and maintenance. Does anyone have these? I tried MRC on my own after a co-worker of mine had great results with going to the centers. In the first 2 weeks I lost 8 lbs. and I was not COMPLETELY on plan the whole time. Sometimes I would sneak in a small handful of chocolate chips :P. Maybe if I had stayed more O.P. I would have lost even more but I am happy with what I lost. Needless to say I started back to school, moved into a new house, and had many MANY September birthday's to get through and I completely stopped doing the plan. I have gone through the remorse and am now ready to start again. The only thing I seem to lack is accountability and encouragement. I don't think I need the centers to do this for me, I think just having a buddy would help. Would anyone else mind if I joined this bandwagon?
I would love to join you in doing this if it isn't too late. If you have copies of the menus I would really appreciate it. I def think I will be more motivated if I had buddies to hold me accountable

Have a great day!
bronny27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:13 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 187

Default Yess!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyice26 View Post
I have many of the menu's if anyone needs them. The only thing I don't think I have is stabilization and maintenance. Does anyone have these? I tried MRC on my own after a co-worker of mine had great results with going to the centers. In the first 2 weeks I lost 8 lbs. and I was not COMPLETELY on plan the whole time. Sometimes I would sneak in a small handful of chocolate chips :P. Maybe if I had stayed more O.P. I would have lost even more but I am happy with what I lost. Needless to say I started back to school, moved into a new house, and had many MANY September birthday's to get through and I completely stopped doing the plan. I have gone through the remorse and am now ready to start again. The only thing I seem to lack is accountability and encouragement. I don't think I need the centers to do this for me, I think just having a buddy would help. Would anyone else mind if I joined this bandwagon?
Me, Too!!! If it's not too late, I would love to get copies of the menu's and try this as well! Do you mind sending them to me with a little over-view? I think I would fall under the Meta-Slim three meal plan (green?). Thanks so much!!!
LisaJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:23 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKRiley View Post
I remember you KClewis from last summer when I was totally OP, I made it just 7 lbs from my goal when I just lost control, now I am not only back to the starting line but a 15lb penalty. Starting over, this go round as a non smoker (which I am sure accounts for some of my weight gain). I'm ready to do this but need the support and accountability.
Hey - we live close - I haven't started the MRC yet, but trying to get copies of the diet plan to start on my own. How are you doing so far? I agree Accountability is a big component to success! If I can find the diet, would you be interested in partnering on this?
LisaJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:54 AM   #29  

I was on this diet a 2 years ago. I have since lost the menus and would like to start again. I moved to an area that doesn't have a center. Please help!!!! I have plenty of supplements and "pills" to last for a little while. Thanks for all your help. I would need to start on the conditioning and then the plus menu.
scrapbookmomma3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:00 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 234/seetracker/170

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiles123 View Post
Meta-Slim Plus is for individuals over 200lbs when they start the program (I think...and I'm pretty sure). As soon as you're under 200lbs they move you over to the Meta-Slim Three Meal Plan (green menu). This is how it was for my mom, my bff and me when we each started the program.

After day 11 you go to the Meta-Slim Three Meal Plan (green menu) and stay on it until you hit your goal.

There is also the Meta-Quick program which includes drink mixes as meal replacements twice a day for 7 days. This is only to be done one week out of every month max.

Hope that helps a little.
Hello everyone ! I'm sure some of you may remember me... Well i went totally crazy off program, gave up before i was finished with stabilzation and now I've gained almost 20 LBS back I was able to find all my menus however i know now that i'm over 200 Lbs again.. i need to do the META SLIM PLUS menu, but I can't find it all if can find is the green menu. Can someone tell me the difference between the two, or PM me to send me a copy of the plus. If I remember correctly the only difference i can think of was the PLUS is 6oz of Protien instead of 4???
LauraSerendipity is offline   Reply With Quote