Old 10-07-2009, 08:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 156/151/130

Height: 5'5"

Default Debbie C did you get started???

I just wondered how you were doing. I'm starting day 6. As of yesterday, I still get hungry between meals but it's not as bad as it was. I have really stuck to the prgram though and haven't cheated. I really haven't even thought about it which is great. But I'm also the kind of person that when I make my mind up to do something-I do it!!

I lost 4 pounds as of Sunday morning, but back up a pound on yesterday and today, which I know is to be expected-the fluctuation. Friday will be a week for me. Sunday was my worst day for feeling bad. Tired, bad headache and pretty lazy feeling. Yesterday I felt really good during the day, but tired when I got home from work. I did take a 15 minute walk though.

I got my order yesterday and had one of the caramel nut bars and they are heaven!! I will have to be careful with those!
Sherry in MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/180/145

Default I did, thanks for asking.

My first weigh in was Friday, I lost 7 pounds.!! Yippee.
How are you doing??
DebbieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:03 AM   #3  

I'm doing good. I lost 3 pounds by Friday, which was my week. Plus another yesterday. So 4 pounds in 10 days. I think that's good for me since I have a thyroid problem and it's really hard for me to lose weight. I still feel hungry between meals and look forward to that being gone. I've stuck to it 100% and not cheated.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:43 AM   #4  

Default I'm on vacation this week, not easy!!

Last weekend, being on vacation was not easy. I did fall off the wagon on Saturday. Better than I normally would have ben, but it wasn't good. Sunday I was on program, but for some reason I forgot about all the sodium in Dill Pickles. I had a jar of them in the fridge and ate them all. It has taken all week to get rid of the water weight. My goal for vacation was to keep off the seven pounds I lost last week.. I'm just one pound away from doing that. I'm hoping for a little loss tomorrow, but may not be home to see for sure. May have to wait until Saturday to see for sure. I'm really not hungry at all. I'm trying to drink all the water plus some. This seems to help alot.

Keep up the good work. From everything I've read this program really works so I'm in for the long haul. I'm sick of being over weight!!
Old 10-15-2009, 02:50 PM   #5  

Good for you! I only ate one of those dill pickles yesterday because I was afraid of the sodium. I haven't eaten any snacks yet today. I'm hoping I can wait until I get home from work. I've lost 5 pounds now. I still haven't cheated once.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:20 PM   #6  

Default Weigh in after vacation

I weighed in today. Friday is my official day, but I wasn't home. Figured it would be better to do it to day rather than waiting until friday. I lost 2 lbs so that makes 9 for 2 weeks. I'm pleased. Trying to stay on program. So far so good.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:33 AM   #7  

It will be 3 weeks this Friday and I have lost 8.6 pounds so far. I haven't cheated once.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #8  

It's 3 weeks for me too. Lost another 1 lb. That makes 10 lbs total for me. Keep up the good work.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:32 PM   #9  

Default How's it going Sherry?

Week 4, I'm up to 12 lbs.