Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 11:26 AM   #31  
banned

S/C/G: Countdown to goal!

Height: 5'7"

OK, so here's the scoop! The UPS truck pulls up to my house JUST after I ate breakfast. They had a delivery for me! UNFORTUNATELY, it WASN'T my Medifast!!! So, I called customer service, only to find out that my package, although ordered LAST FRIDAY JUST got shipped yesterday. Even though I wast told on Wednesday that my order was sent the previous Monday! They said something about "trouble with their international carriers", but since it was sent UPS, that doesn't make much sense to me, but I digress...
Anyways, I FINALLY got a tracking number, and have confirmed that my package is set to arrive on the 30th!!! I am SO looking forward to it.
On the UP side, they put a note into my file to send me two free boxes of product (not sure how that works, but I'll get the hang of it) and I've learned that:
1. Order well in advance of your refill! Delivery may be beyond their control, and
2. This seems to be a class company that has excellent customer service. For that I am grateful.
Until the 30th, y'all!!!

Last edited by freiamaya; 10-26-2007 at 11:27 AM.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:53 PM   #32  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Okay . . . so what did you get from UPS this morning? Was it a nice surprise?

Anyway . . . once again, I'll be looking forward to hearing about the arrival of "the" package. Have a great weekend if I don't see you before that.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:24 PM   #33  
banned

Well, my package was a light fixture that I ordered about 3 weeks ago and was supposed to pick up in Toronto. But they surprised me and mailed it! I must confess that in my excitement, I completely destroyed the box, so now I have lighting fixture pieces in a bag...
Talk to you guys soon!
Old 10-26-2007, 01:37 PM   #34  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Bummer! If I left now we could have a late lunch together.

I am seriously considering trying Medifast - I'd like a break from meal planning and sure could use a boot in the butt re weightloss.

By the way, if you ever do want to get together for lunch, PM me. I'm retired too and am often in Kingston.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:34 PM   #35  

Height: 5'5"

I'm so excited for you! Are you doing all Medifast or 5 plus 1?

I read on some board that the free shipping sometimes takes a long time, so I have ordered 3 day UPS each time. They usually ship the day after my order. I am eager to hear which medifast tastes good to you and which is gross to you.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:56 PM   #36  
banned

I am ordering from Canada, so unfortunately, NO free shipping here! Drat! On the up-side, the cost still works out, with shipping included, to $10.00 per day. Very reasonable indeed.
I too have ordered the initial variety pack, and will definitely give my thoughts on what I have. I'll also have to make sure that I give a good long lead-time to any refills. I hope this diet works as well for me!!!
Ruthxxx (Ruth Triple X - how saucy!!!! I love it!!!) - thanks for the offer. I just have to figure out how to PM someone (I am such a luddite!!!)
Old 10-26-2007, 06:35 PM   #37  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Yup - I'm "X" rated.

Just click on my name and then on send private message and that should do it.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:04 PM   #38  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Freiamaya, I wanted to comment that there is a young male teacher (about 25 years old) at my son's school who has lost 60+ lbs on Medifast over the summer and beyond. When school let out in late May, he was pretty heavy and I had no idea he was on any type of diet plan. Well, when school went back into session in mid-July the change was ASTOUNDING! I saw him standing at the entryway waving people into the parking lot and just stared at him, he looked so unbelievably different! His face was dramatically slimmer and his body, even though he still had a slight paunch, was much much smaller than when school let out. My sister finally got up the nerve to ask him how he had lost the weight, and he said Medifast. I'm thinking he must've started in mid to late April and by mid-July he had already dropped around 30 lbs. Fast forward to October and he looks even slimmer than before. He talks about it openly and encourages others to try it. I may sound like a comercial, but honestly, I am just wholly impressed by what he has accomplished using Medifast. Good luck on your journey!
Old 10-26-2007, 08:20 PM   #39  
banned

Thanks, Miss Mele!
Thanks for all the encouragement! According to my tracking number, my package is ON TIME, and is sitting in Ft Erie, ON. Waiting for customs. So it should be here on time. I can hardly wait!!!
hugs and kisses!
Old 10-27-2007, 10:14 AM   #40  

So Ruth and Freia will meet to enjoy their medifast shakes together! I wish I had a friend IRL who would do this with me. I don't think I'll have any problem finding companions in fifty pounds or so!

Last edited by lettingslenderin; 10-27-2007 at 10:19 AM.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:36 PM   #41  
banned

Hey, Ms. Letting! I don't know where you live, but you can always come join us! Even if we have to set up a webcam at the cafe...
Old 10-28-2007, 12:42 PM   #42  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Old 10-28-2007, 04:01 PM   #43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by freiamaya View Post
Hey, Ms. Letting! I don't know where you live, but you can always come join us! Even if we have to set up a webcam at the cafe...
Ah shucks!
Old 10-28-2007, 04:06 PM   #44  
banned

Talk to y'all soon!

Last edited by freiamaya; 10-28-2007 at 04:07 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:29 AM   #45  
banned

Tomorrow, my shipment should arrive! YIPPEE!!!
Hanging on by my fingernails, that's for sure. But I must confess that as the delivery date draws near, I'm becoming somewhat less enthusiastic -- the reality of serious committment and serious dieting is a bit scary...
Closed Thread