Old 03-28-2005, 09:38 AM   #31  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Morning, March 28th
Our vacation was great, Perfect weather no rain, good company. Tan and happy. Good to see you scooby! Whats going on?

Back to work today, kids back tomorrow from spring break.

to all
-L
Old 03-28-2005, 10:35 AM   #32  

Ohhh, I wish I was tan!

Melis came home Saturday noon (she was able to increase her hours at work during the week she was off to make some more money). Cody had a baseball game @ 3:30. Kids and I went to dinner at On the Border (toooo many chips/salsa for me!) and then to see Robots. Sunday we went to my brothers (he is on 5 acres and always does Easter) but the weather was cool/windy and raining by 4:30 so we didn't sit outside in the sunshine as we usually do on Easter. I again ate too much (I've been eating very lightly lately to keep of my 10 lb. loss) and paid for it in th middle of the night - ick. Melis took the 8:40 train back to SF last evening. We had a nice visit but it was too short!

I'm off to work at downtown client today. Boys are off this week but have practice/games.

Have a good one all -

Kel
Old 03-28-2005, 11:32 AM   #33  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning. How strange it was to not have the Forum over the weekend!

Welcome back, L144S. I envy your tan!

I am not pleased with my March "progress" and am now two frassing pounds heavier than a month ago! Grrrr! Too much food and an attack by a chocolate bunny. Back on track today as soon as I finish this pralines 'n cream muffin!
Old 03-29-2005, 06:45 AM   #34  

quick hello before starting the day- hi Tan One- I'm jealous!
Hi Kel, Ruth, Scooby whoever else!

running behind this morning, but I put a load of wash in so I'll be ahead later! that is the most exciting thing going so far, so that is pretty sad!

have a good one-
dottie

guess we're all glad the Easter candy 's gone, eh?
Old 03-29-2005, 07:43 AM   #35  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning!

I beat ya, Dottie! I just finished the last load and folded it. Of course, I started it yesterday afternoon!

Not much happening here today except I need to make a batch of my homemade dog food. The Girls are turning up their noses at the store-bought crud! They are food snobs.

I went to a baby shower last night which turned out to be fun. Shannon really was surprised and got some wonderful gifts. The baby quilt I made was admired and appreciated so I'm glad I went to the trouble. There were about 40 of us there - from 20 to 83! I love small towns! Shannon's parents own the local Long Horn and she has been working there since it opened last June so knows a lot of us locals.

Time for another coffee, treadmill and get at that darn dog food. I use my old Cuisinart (1977) to chop up the veggies and just hope it hangs in for another batch or two. If not....well, it doesn't owe me anything!

Have a terrific Tuesday!
Old 03-31-2005, 06:43 PM   #36  

Thursday nite, just stopping by on the way to pay a bill- how's y'all doing?

Pretty quiet here, for me, it's just the mid-week push, and I don't get on the computer much. But tomorrow is looking better, and maybe I can even get my eating settled down. that easter chocolate and jelly beans have led to many other problems! This weekend I have to get back on track. Need a spring cleaning!

see you tomorrow- hope everyone's well-

dottie