Old 02-24-2004, 10:29 AM   #1  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Default Tuesday chick chat

orning one and all!

Been to the gym, gonna hit the shower and run a few errands...Mom's night out for the first grade tonight, I have to bring dessert...off to the bakery and leave it in the back of the car!

Happy day, spring is coming!
-L
Old 02-24-2004, 11:06 AM   #2  

Hi! & Bye!

I'm running late this morning - I feel like I'm coming down with a cold and having trouble switching into high gear. I'll down some vits and hit the road. I can always come home early this afternoon if I start feeling really punk.

Check you guys out this evening-

Kel
Old 02-24-2004, 03:31 PM   #3  
Slimwithin

Happily, I can announce that I lost the weekend carb binge weight gain. I peed it all away. It sure pays to get right back on Induction when you blow it like that. It also helped to have the Meridia to curb the appetite in the first couple of difficult days. It's not something I like to take all the time though as it gives me a headache and makes me feel strange. (My daughter tells me that strange feeling is "ENERGY, MOM". )
Old 02-24-2004, 03:43 PM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Great, Linda! I was up 4 pounds from yesterday and have managed to pee away 3 so far today! Let's see - I'll be below 150 in 27 days! Dream on!

Have been for a walk with Hershey today and also have been OP. There is hope.

I spent the afternoon going through gardening books with another committee member of Communities in Bloom. I am so ready for Spring! Another month? More?

Hope everyone is having a decent day.
Old 02-24-2004, 04:00 PM   #5  
Senior Chicky

Angry Dragging butt into the coop a bit late ~~~~

but I'm here!

Picked up Suzy Q, my dearest of dear friends, off for a Wally World shop (not one of my favorites) and off to HEB grocery for a few sales items. We managed to spend three darn hours in WW! Guess I got my walking work out for the day! Thanks to all the rain, and men who will not listen, her driveway and half her front yard is a mud pit and she can't get her car out! She's not a happy camper. Her father (who has cancer) isn't doing very well and she's trying to get things stocked up before a trip to Illinois so a much needed shop for her. But I'm not used to shopping with anyone especially not three hours!

DS, Michael, carried in groceries and "stuff" for me but need to run in and put it away. Maybe I should leave it all sitting out so dh can see it before he sees how much I wrote the check for! lol He not going to be happy!

Another day Op for me!

Linda - WTG!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn - got to run - hopefully bbl!
Old 02-24-2004, 04:20 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

just dropped by to tell all my low carb friends hi!

soooooooooooooo HI!!!!

Ruth - just noticed that you and I weigh the same thing! whoopie huh! if I ever reach ONDERLAND ya'll are gonna here me holler all the way from Louisiana! I'm on Atkins and hopeful that I may be able to finally get the scale down? we shall see.

hugs,
cathy
Old 02-24-2004, 08:13 PM   #7  
workin' my way back down

Good evening chickies......... just got in the door from a(nother) long day.. I am so ticked: it is (in my mind, anyhow!!!) supposed to be almost spring - so why the he!! was I driving home from work in snow flurries tonight?!?!?! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!!!!!!!! Ok, rant over, thanks for listening!
I'm really too pooped to post, but figured I had to or else I might do something I don't want to: like go and eat something I shouldn't! So, now that I've had my chickie fix for the day.... I'm gonna go and dig up something for supper......... have a good night chickies.....