Old 10-24-2003, 04:58 AM   #1  
thin within

Default Full Friday--10/24

well, i am still stuffed from last night. i posted the menu under weekly chatter on the atkins thread. this was one of the best meals i have ever had. our plates were served for us and added to as we ate--filling the wholes. i'm nervous about getting on the scales. think i'll stay off for a few days, if i can. "i'm fullfig and i'm a scale-oholic." i'm sure i'll end up giving in and getting on at some point today. i hope all of you are doing well today and hope that y'all have a great weekend! i'd better go and fix dd lunch. enjoy!
Old 10-24-2003, 05:32 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, fullfig. I will go and read last night's dinner menu later - right now I really need coffee and some heat in this place. I suspect the furnace was turned off, not just down, last night.
Congrats of more than meeting your GPC goal.
LindaBC, I promise you I'll start the BF next week. I'll have to do it first thing in the morning before H. is up. He doesn't need anything bizarre. Will the Girls attack me?
Brrrrr - gotta go.
We change the clocks this weekend and Christmas Eve is in two months. Where does the time go?
TGIF
Old 10-24-2003, 07:38 AM   #3  

Good morning!

It's Friday!!! The kids have an 11:15 dismissal today. The teachers get to stay and work in our rooms. I need that time to catch up on grading. We have a new system in school where parents can access their kids' grades any time on the internet. It's a great system, I can check up on my students and find out how they're doing in their outside classes. The kids love being able to find out their grades at any time. But it does keep us on our toes as far as getting grades in, in a timely manner.

Yesterday was really busy. I had a blast judging cheerleading tryouts yesterday. We judged before and after school. After I went home and fed DH, I ran over to tutor my little guy who has cancer. He had to have two units of blood last week. He looked really good on Monday, but by yesterday he was starting to look a little raggedy around the edges. He is a trouper though. After that I went over to Dad's to watch Survivor. It's one of our weekly traditions, the other is having Sunday breakfast together (with DH, of course) if we're all in town.

Tonight I supervise the school dance. We'll have 6 middle school dances this year. I won't miss one. I have a great time. Well, gotta run. Things to do, classes to teach. Have a great weekend.

Karla
Old 10-24-2003, 11:03 AM   #4  
reaching my goals

Ruth, I'm with you on the bodyflex. I've promised LInda that I will start it. I just keep coming up with such good excuses. Good luck! I did have to walk to pass/id to have my card updated so at least I got that exercise in. I know I need to do more. It is cold her as well and windy.

Have a super weekend girls.
Old 10-24-2003, 05:06 PM   #5  
Slimwithin

Now I feel like a dictator. Please don't let me make you feel guilty for not doing Body Flex. Sometimes I have a hard time talking myself into doing it. Today for example. My bursitis is acting up and even though I know it will help to loosen me up, I dread the first few motions.

Today is housework day. I'm expecting my auntie tonight to spend a few days with us. Very much looking forward to my time with her. She's 85 or so but still lots of fun and full of pep, although she's been grieving the loss of my uncle in May. I have to vacuum and dust at least! I told her she can't look into any drawers.
Old 10-25-2003, 06:08 PM   #6  
reaching my goals

haha Linda. You're not a dictator. You're a motivator. Still no bodyflex but I did walk to the festival near my home this morning. Enjoy your time with your Auntie.