Old 10-07-2003, 05:12 PM   #1  

Default Low Carb Stores

I was wondering where Mecca is for Low Carb Stores? In other words where are the most successful Low Carb Stores are they in San Ramon, CA, New York, Vancouver, Washington or what?
Old 10-08-2003, 04:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 194/165/135

Height: 5'4"

Anyone know of any near Seattle???
Old 10-08-2003, 12:39 PM   #3  
Each Bite of Sugar...

Well, I happen to know of one that will be opening soon.

It will be in Burien, on 152nd and 1st Avenue, in the same building as what is now Sudden Printing. (I worked for SP right after college... and know the owner well.) Anyhow, the printing business is going downhill what with all the technology... so they are diversifying and adding a Low Carb "Cafe" type of thing but it will be a store.

I don't know when it is going to officially open, but it won't be long. My mom's boyfriend (sounds so odd when they are both in their 60's) is doing the contruction and stuff for it.

So, there you go. Don't know of any others... but will be on the lookout.

If you go visit the store, tell them Lisa Story sent you. They won't have any clue who I am - but if they tell the owner - he will. =)
Old 10-08-2003, 12:41 PM   #4  
Each Bite of Sugar...

Gosh, this isn't really advertising. Not trying to break the rules here - just answering Barbmarie's question...
Old 10-08-2003, 06:21 PM   #5  
Work in Progress

A low carb store just opened up here in Southern California in the San Fernando Valley, it is one of several that are serving this area. It called Heavenly Low Carb and it is a good sized store filled with low carb goodies.

Baked Goods, breads, cookies, candy, baking goods, shakes, vitamins, spices, beverages. It is amazing, expensive and overwhleming all at the same time. There is also one that I know of in Las Vegas.....
Old 10-09-2003, 02:44 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 194/165/135

Height: 5'4"

Thanks Storybook, will keep an eye out for it.
Old 10-15-2003, 12:50 PM   #7  
Head Princess

Maybe I live in low carb heaven? I live in the metro area of Portland, Oregon and not matter where I am around here, I'm always within 10 minutes of a low carb store. And if I'm too lazy or cheap to go to the official low carb stores, every grocery store has a rather impressive low carb section.

I'm a lucky girl!!!