Old 10-06-2003, 08:31 PM   #16  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Nope, Not temple for me today. We are back form eating at break the fast, but I didn't fast either!
-L
Old 10-06-2003, 08:49 PM   #17  
Slimwithin

Hi, gang. I'm late checking in again. Down 1.5 lb this week thanks to Body Flex and full fat yogurt.
MamaJ, I have the newer Body Flex tape which is done mostly sitting in a chair. I think the one you have is done on the floor, isn't it? I may be able to get down there but I may never get up again. I've been doing it for several weeks and I'm noticing new firmness and muscles and looser clothes.
Old 10-06-2003, 09:25 PM   #18  
Senior Chicky

Angry Oh Linda!!!

Yes, this is an older Body Flex tape and most is done from the floor! I have so many questions and have not gone to the web site yet for any answers! I'll tell you what.....you may not be movin' and groovin' as much as many other excercise routines but it is work and it does make sense. I thought I'd fall over when she was doing her lion face!

I looked at the exercise board and saw some great results after only one month of BF! And from what I recall you're having some terrific results, right? How did you put your daily plan together?

Okay-Kassidy (dgd) is fed (darn those kids who don't feed her till 10:00) and Michael is fed. I'm giving dh another 30 minutes before I'll be fed too.

Hope all have a great night! See ya'll tomorrow!

J