Old 04-08-2003, 04:52 PM   #1  

Default Ladies please help! I have lost my way!

I'm losing focus! Had family here for two weeks because of brothers wedding and gained ten pounds. I have since lost a little of that but just look at my stats below. How sad is that?! Every day I awake and vow I will hit my diet again. Today I had scrambled eggs and toast and coffee for breakfast and a thick slice of ham for lunch. Then I had 2 choc chip cookies. What are those doing on my food list! I want to scream! Have I no control? I jsut feel so depressed and Ihave been so tired lately. Today the sun is shining and I keep thinking I need to go for my walk but then I thinkwhats the use? I'll never be thin! Do you think that maybe going back on induction would help? Maybe I have too many carbs in my diet still from those two weeks. Maybe I'm fighting insulin and if so that is a losing battle!
What has helped you all get back OP after bombing so totally? I just need to know that this isn't the end for me!
Old 04-08-2003, 07:23 PM   #2  

Hi wishing I think you definitely need to go back on induction it's the only way to fight some cravings and get your body abck to a fat burning mode. It will also help you to drop some of those pounds you put back on.

You can do it don't worry you can do it All the best !
Old 04-08-2003, 08:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 164/125/115

Height: 5'6

Arrow This isn't over!

Wishing,

Don't give up! You simply fell off the wagon. We all do from time to time. And yes, carb overload will make you feel tired and depressed. But think about it like this, one great day on plan won't make you skinny forever, so one (or a couple) days off plan doesn't make you fat forever. You can beat this, we're all here for you. Jump back on induction, journal everything you eat and realize the only way to feel better is through exercise. You can do it, we believe in you.

Old 04-09-2003, 12:17 AM   #4  

Wishing,
I know exactly how you are feeling. My daughter is getting married on the 19th of April and as we get closer to the wedding the stress gets worse. I to went off program. I had a soso day today but hope to be totally back on program tomorrow. Let's both get back in the saddle and start again.
chelly
Old 04-09-2003, 12:51 PM   #5  

Thanks everyone. I feel much encouraged. Today is another day! I will do this!!!!!