Old 04-07-2003, 06:54 AM   #1  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Default Moanday, BIG TIME! 4/7

MORNING!!!!

Too pooed to post, not use to the time change or the fact that we are going to get more...SNOW!!!!!!!
Maybe the gym will wake me up.

-L
Old 04-07-2003, 07:40 AM   #2  
she who must be obeyed

SNOW I did see on the weather channel that the northern chicks will have snow.........shudder!

Up way to early for spring break......on my third cup of coffee......and I might make another pot Anyone care for some?

I have grand plans today of cleaning my kitchen cabinets we'll see.

Off to make that new pot of coffee......be ready in a few.
Old 04-07-2003, 08:10 AM   #3  

Good Morning everyone!

I am finding it so hard to get used to this daylight savings time--my body is telling me to go back to bed! And M! So hard to get her to bed last night.

Well, it seems, according to my SIL who works for CityTV and sees just about every news item come in, that M's preschool is the first in Ontario to be closed as a precaution due to the SARS outbreak. GREEEEEAAAAATTTTT. I understand that they want to be careful, but even the ministry and everyone else says that it's happening in Toronto! OH! And Ruthie if you're reading, they've had one reported case in Kingston! So that means that until they think things are safe again, M is out of school. Today we are going to the drop-in centre and pretty much every day it's open this week just to give M something to do.

Gotta run, hope you all have a great day!
Old 04-07-2003, 10:09 AM   #4  
Ready!!!

Morning all. Talk about the change in time, I had to go to work Sunday I hope I got back the sleep today.
It is our 30th wedding anniversary today. DH had a lovely card and a beautiful pearl set on the table when I crawled out of bed this morning. The necklace has one pearl surrounded by a heart, same as the earrings. I love them. Kind of makes my aftershave look tacky, but he will smell nice I think we are going out for supper? My choice.

The sun is shinning, I have a lot to do today, So I cannot stay and play on the computer all day.

Our Lord has written
the promise of the
resurrection, not in
books alone, but in
every leaf in springtime.

Martin Luther

Love Tazcat.
Old 04-07-2003, 11:26 AM   #5  
Big Loser

Good morning ladies - another cloudy day here too, I had the same problem getting out of bed!!!!

Had a terrible SUnday - ate everything in sight - I do so well during the week but just cant seem to make it through the weekend......

Have a great one!!!!
Old 04-07-2003, 11:26 AM   #6  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning

I think Im ready to go back to bed......I woke with a headache and I havent cheated. So this is like a "real" headache not a carb overload headache.

I seem to be adjusting fine to the time change, I just want to be in bed lol.

Pooky I always had a hard time with my daughter and the time change when she was younger. Its alot easier now.

Im home by myself today, the store is closed, and hubby is out on a job site. I just dont know what to do with myself when he isnt around. (we are usually joined at the hip) s'pose I could clean, but I really dont want to. If I could quit yawning, I just might get something done.

Ive decided....Im going back to bed

You ladies have a great day
Robin
Old 04-07-2003, 02:29 PM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Greetings from the Wet Coast!

Rain and mist but no frassing snow!

Nobody ask me if I've been on program, OK? I have tried all the things I've been saving up for - martini, margarita, creme caramel and rack of lamb last night! Nummy!

I've seen LindaBC as you know and have seen MEW three days in a row. The kids are great, the dogs are great, and MEW and her man are great. When they build a new house, they are going to have a granny suite!

Basically, we've been eating, drinking, sleeping and touring. This will probably be the last PC I hit before we fly home next Thursday so have fun! I sure hope somebody is monitoring for the F word!

Hugs to all.
Old 04-07-2003, 02:40 PM   #8  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Florida?
Old 04-07-2003, 04:31 PM   #9  
she who must be obeyed

That's the one Robin
Old 04-07-2003, 05:34 PM   #10  
Slimwithin

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TAZ!!! Enjoy your evening out and your lovely new jewelry.

Hi Ruth. I hope you're not getting as much rain on the Island as we're getting on the Mainland. It's really coming down by the bucketful today.

I have been totally OFF program since Friday (coincidentally the same day Ruth and Harry came for dinner, LOL). Yesterday I had my aunt's 89th birthday party here and I made ravioli with sausage sauce and meatballs, fried chicken, asparagus, a variety of salads and chocolate layer cake and I ate it ALL. And I'm still eating it. The time change has made me all discombobulated too and I don't know if I want to sleep or eat so I eat.

I'm having a lazy day today but I plan to get back to diet and exercise tomorrow for sure. Enough is enough.
Old 04-07-2003, 05:43 PM   #11  

So So tired. I hope it's the time change, I'm starting to wonder if soemthing is seriously wrong with me. I'm tired all the time. I have been good onmy diet today of which I am thankful. I've gotten nothin major done other than ordinary cleaning ie, making beds, cleaning kitchen, starting laundry etc. Now that it's 2:30 pm maybe I can get something done. I took a long nap with the baby. So I think I'm ready to start my day!