Old 03-27-2003, 12:12 PM   #16  

OK--this is a note to all you dog-lovers out there--I picked up Tori from pre-school, and the chocolate lab that is supposed to go to a friend of a friend--and I can't give this pooch up!! She is adorable!! Tori loves her-which is a plus because my girl likes NO dogs--all she like is cows and horses, and she is scared sh**less of any dog we have ever encountered. I think this could be a good thing--if hubby goes for it. I may not give him a choice.

L-I LOVE that wall at Galyens(sp) We have a shopping place in Columbus called Easton and they have one with that wall-my odd always wants to climb--how much is it at yours?

Rush--WTG on the exercise--you are ahead of me already!!

GinaMarie--WHERE ARE YOU??????

mis
Old 03-27-2003, 01:28 PM   #17  

I'm making myself check in even though I feel like just hiding under my desk and hibernating.

Can someone with PCOS answer a question for me. Is/has your TOM always been bad or did it gradually go haywire?

My cycle is way outta whack. Breakthru bleeding, bleeding during/after sex (definately puts you out of the mood), really heavy, etc. I went to the Dr. about a year ago and was told that it was BC, so then I stopped the BC and DH was "snipped". Last Aug I had a colposcopy after a abnormal pap smear, but it came back fine, no problems since. About a month ago it started again. I don't know if I'm being paranoid, or if there is real cause for concern. Genetically all women in my family have had hysterectomies (sp) by 40. I'm almost 32.

Opinions?

Oh, and on a more serious note, a friend of my family is MIA in Iraq. She's only 19, and the sweetest kid. Her name is Jesse Lynch (her dad was on the today show with Katie, but I know how ya'll feel about Katie, so I doubt anyone saw it). Anyway, please pray for Jesse and her family. Her Mom, Dee, is one of the nicest people in the world. I meant to post that yesterday when Mom called me, but the words just wouldn't come out. It seemed so surreal.
Old 03-27-2003, 02:09 PM   #18  
Big Loser

Oh Dyan I did see it, how awful for her family....prayers to them!!

My admin brought in the Leslie Sansone tapes yesterday and we did the 1 mile one in my office with the door and blinds shut - it was hysterical...we are going to do it again today.....I think with all my walking I am probably ready for the 2 mile but I am goign to let her catch up to me first......at least that is what I think!
Old 03-27-2003, 02:10 PM   #19  
Big Loser

Oh yea I forgot - WELCOME RUSHMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2003, 03:17 PM   #20  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Dyan....mine was haywire from my very first one. I got it, and then waited I think 4 months for another. From there it was always off. Until now...I have no idea why, but since going off the bc pill 4 months ago, I have been like clockwork so I suppose thats just as abnormal for me, as being so irregular.

I take it your not on bc pills anymore...the breakthru bleeding may just be your cycle and low estrogen levels. But during and after sex should be checked out. Sometimes after ...lets see how to put this....if your hubby has big feet then that would explain alot. But you should still get checked to make sure he isnt doing any damage. If "big feet" arent the issue, then you should get checked out asap.

Prayers and lots of love to the missing girl....its a very sad thing!
Old 03-27-2003, 04:51 PM   #21  

How self absorb can one chick be.

I'm sorry that I didn't actually respond to anyone in my earlier post. I claiming it's the stress and not my bad manners.

Welcome Rush!

Deb - If this is a teenager why can't you just slip the kid the receipe and let her make them herself? Throw in that old line about the way to men's heart's are thru their stomachs, and I'm sure any teenage girl would fall for it. LOL Seriously, you know you're gonna make the cookies, you're just trying to torment us.

L - That wall looks like FUN! DSS won't do anything like that without a ton of coaxing, he's timid about new things.

Linda, Mis - I think we're sharing a DH. Mine is just the same.

Ruth - My daffies are already gone. The downside of being in _____. (7 letter state begining with F.) But my new white azaleas are looking good.

Robin - I love that analogy. We try not to be to "rambuncious" but sometimes....

Everyone else - Hope you had a good day!
Old 03-27-2003, 05:19 PM   #22  
Senior Chicky

Angry Hi ya'll

Remember me?

Just a quicky note to let ya'll know that I'm alive. It's been difficult to do much as my arms have been "binded" past the elbows until today. I tried to get brave the other day but couldn't manage to type - just forward a few E's.

I spotted Sherries thread so I'll post my surgery stuff on there. Well, as much as I can cause the ol'arms are still a bit stiff! (but lookin' skinnier!)

I have a follow up doctor visit in the morning and will check on ya'll after that!

Hugs & love to all!

Janice

PS - Ms. D ~ Someone forwarded me a Prayer for Women and I thought of it when I read your post. I'll check and see if I still have it. The bottom line tho is this -

Cause God, if I pray for strength, I'll beat him to death!
Old 03-27-2003, 05:21 PM   #23  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Welcpme rushman,
Prayers for all our troops and a special one for your friend. And duck before Ruth hits you with the snow shovel!
Miss D believe it or not it is FREE to climb the wall. The bummer is waiting in line. We got there to be first at 5:45, the wall opened at 6
-L
Old 03-27-2003, 10:40 PM   #24  

Hi all,

Rushman, I wanted to first say that I'm thinking of you and your friends family in horrible time. I am going to be in a similar situation soon. My husband will be over there in less then 2 weeks. I'm scared to death!

Today was a so-so day for me. I ended up eating a slice of pizza, a bagel, and some cookies. But I did drink a lot of water and did an abb workout. So I hope that made up for it!

L - My husband and daughter did a climbing wall and loved it. I wasn't going to let everyone see my fat but up there so I didn't do it.

Sorry I'm not responding to everyone, but I'm a little short on time.

So everyone have a great evening!

Bella23