Old 12-27-2002, 01:18 AM   #16  
Slimwithin

Leenie, I'm so sorry about your Mom. Sending healing thoughts her way. It's amazing what they can do these days so don't be discouraged.
Pooky, I loved your Top Ten List. SOme were strangely familiar. Your daughter probably got the leg cramp from playing her floor piano.
We had the neighbours over for dinner tonight. Daughter and her family couldn't come because she's been feeling lousy the past two days. I made a wonderful seafood pie which only my neighbour and I ate but I also had a second duck (I roasted two on Christmas Day and Peter and I just ate one). I also made rice, mixed carrots, cauliflower and peas, braised red cabbage, salad and a peach pie with ice cream. Everything very yummy and NO I"M STILL NOT OP. Sheesh, quit yer naggin'!
Ruth, I'm in AWE...awwwwwww....of your restraint. I think the only answer for me is to not have anything whatsoever tempting in the house.