Old 12-15-2002, 03:16 PM   #1  

Question Anyone doing Carb Addict's plan-Please need info!!

Hi,
I am Fran and am wondering if anyone is currently doing this diet. If you have, are you losing weight? Are you satisfied? I was thinking of giving it a try. I read up on it and it sounds very much like myself. I like the idea of the reward meal especially with theh olidays coming up. if you have any information on it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Fran
Old 12-16-2002, 01:23 AM   #2  
Slimwithin

Fran, many of us here in Low Carb have tried CAD and CALP. I believe there are still some people who are still on CALP and are having success with it.
I tried it for a few months without much success. Don't let that influence you though. I don't have much success with any diet.
I hope some of the Chicks who have had success with the plan will help you out.
Old 12-17-2002, 02:55 PM   #3  

Hi Fran,
I read the book. Personally I only want to lose about 10 more lbs. so I think CALP for me will be a good way of maintaining rather than losing. There is too much leeway in the meal for me to actually lose I think. However I am seriously considering it for when I maintain. I've fallen "off the wagon" recently but will start strictly doing induction on January 1 or 2. I'll do it for two weeks, then try to maintain for two weeks, then do it again for two weeks if I need to lose more. I would be interested in the results you have with this plan.