Old 10-10-2002, 11:37 PM   #16  
WW Moderator

Hiya Toryah, hope all is going well for you!! Nice to see you back.

MamaJ, Sue got her foreign exchange student on Monday, so I bet she is busy-busy! We miss you Sue!!!!!!!!

I had an awful day and it ended in stress eating. Not eating too much, just making a bad choice...3 tamales. Oh yeah I had a diet pepsi WITH caffeine and fritos at work. It was a terrible day. Toilets overflowed, then the sewage backed up, all this in a PLASMA center, that's real sanitary! Then realize that the weird spot on the wall over the walk-in freezer is growing and looks like black mold! I stood on a chair and put my digital camera over my head and zoomed in on it and snapped. Our building is falling apart and corporate office lowered the fees we can pay donors because the plasma supply is catching up with itself across the country, meanwhile our competitor is sucking in the donors with more money and a brand new building. We were recently bought out by an Australian company and they are having a board meeting tomorrow and we are a topic. I fed-exed a portfolio of close up shots of building issues, hopefully this will move things along! Anyway, after closing the center early because we couldn't run water and nobody should have to smell all that, I find out that the plumbers will not be there until tomorrow morning. That means we open late too.....tomorrow better be a better day!
Old 10-11-2002, 02:38 AM   #17  
Slimwithin

Just in case anybody misses me.... I will be away until Monday night.
This is the weekend for the wedding of our daughter's friend up in a little mountain town. We are leaving tomorrow morning. The wedding is on Saturday and on Sunday we will be stopping off at BIL's house in another little town for T hanksgiving dinner.
I'm hoping for some of that lovely high country weather and some great fall colours.
Enjoy your weekend, Chicks.
Old 10-11-2002, 05:49 AM   #18  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

"In case" we miss you! Sillykins!
Have a great Thanksgiving Weekend.