Old 08-05-2002, 04:12 PM   #16  

Smile Sandra,

Thank you for the directions. We had to make a trip down to Mass. this morning, and on the way home we stopped at both places. Had no trouble finding either one. We hit the one in Salem first and I got some of the mountain bread, some muffins, and a couple of their single serving sized cheese cake. I didn't find the ice cream until on my way out the door. I'll save it for next time. The store in Manchester I bought some of the Davinci syrup, the chocolate flavor plus a low carb cookbook. What do you use the Davinci syrup for? The girl suggested that I add the syrup to either tonic water or club soda. It really sounds great!
Thanks again. Aleka
Old 08-05-2002, 08:00 PM   #17  

I am glad that you found the stores, I was lost when I went to the bakery.
I use the syrup for tonic and yogurt. I also use it to make my berry and strawberry topping for yogurt and cheese cake.

Hope this helps
Sandra
Old 08-05-2002, 09:16 PM   #18  
workin' my way back down

You can also use the syrup to flavor coffee........ I don't have the davinci, but I have the atkins, and the hazelnut is WONDERFUL in coffee! yummmmmmmm
Old 08-05-2002, 11:48 PM   #19  
WW Moderator

Fruit 2-O by Very FIne also uses Splenda. It isn't a carbonated drink. It is flavored spring water, and it is very subtle. More like water than juice.

I don't think Tab is made with Splenda. Tab is made my Coca-Cola and I am pretty sure the only soft drink with Splenda is still Diet Rite. I couldn't find any link between the two in search engines.