Old 04-22-2002, 07:19 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default The Daily for Monday, April 22

A quick start this a.m. to get us going.

Gail comes to clean in 1/2 hour and I need to Fly-Lady before she gets here. Why oh why didn't I clean up the dinner dishes and pots last night! Must have been tired after the Syrup Festyival Weekend.

Don't ask me what I ate over the weekend! I am back on pure protein and water today!

WIll be back so behave.
Old 04-22-2002, 07:46 AM   #2  
she who must be obeyed

Morning Ruth and all to come.

It's a beautiful day in the deep south. My therapist told me Friday that we will be making a trip out into the yard, he wants me to walk in the grass. He should be here around 3, by the time he leaves I'm beat! But hey, it sure is helping me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Debbie (one grateful chick)
Old 04-22-2002, 08:27 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning Kids,

Deb and Ruthie, top of the morning to you !

Started my diet AGAIN today, GOD HELP ME!!!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, mine was okay, hubby fixed my car but I felt naykiddd without it. Itsn't it funny how dependent we can get on an automobile....I felt stranded and helpless

Other than that, things are going good, can't really complain so I won't

Have a wonderful day.......Boss lady is back so I can't play as much booooooo hoooooo lol.

Love, Leens
Old 04-22-2002, 08:34 AM   #4  

Running out the door...have to take the truck in for tires and DH has a doctor appointment.

Will check in later..........also looking at furniture today.
Old 04-22-2002, 09:16 AM   #5  

Good Monday Morning Ladies,

Had a busy weekend MIL visit, neighborhood garage sales, soccer, church. It is nice to come to work on Mondays to rest. We had a great garage sale on Saturday. It makes me happy to live where I do. I think we made a couple hundred dollars and spent a couple hundred. We kid each other saying we swap junk! The atmosphere is so warm and friendly. The kids all enjoy setting up food stands, we sold donuts, others sell drinks, cookies, and even some set up grills and sold hot dogs. Someone even rented a popcorn machine. Our unfortunate neighbor down the street had a portapotty delivered to his front yard to add to the convience of our shopping guests.

Tonight is baseball pictures for Don (printers just finished the shirts yesterday and hope to have their hats done today. After pictures, the boys have their last pack meeting of the season.

Is everyone super busy with kid activities at this time of the year? As we watch our children from the stands the parents compare battle stories, each trying to outdo the last one. On parent of 4 claimed to 17 activities in one evening We are not that bad, just 2-3 per evening, this really justifies just having 2 kids for me!

take care all!
Old 04-22-2002, 09:31 AM   #6  

Good morning all!

We had a good weekend as well. Iworked days and the kids hung out with their Dad. Saturday eve we went to the church potluck after 5 pm mass...ouch! and then last night we went to another celebration at the in- laws temple where the food is to die for ....ouch. Other than that I have been on program

Leens did you get your new vechicle?

Take care all! I LOVE SPRING! Liz
Old 04-22-2002, 11:23 AM   #7  

Morning ladies!! I'm here early enough to say Good morning instead of afternoon!! Woowwee!!
Interesting weekend...found out my in-laws are moving in with us...hmmm.
They live about 4 1/2 hours from us and have been bouncing the idea of moving closer around for a while. FIL called yesterday to let us know that they would be moving down in 2-3 weeks. Can we get the house in order for MIL?? She is in a wheelchair, so lots to do to the house! We will be moving DD into the guest room, and we will take her room, it is called a second master, and is as big as ours. Then MIL can have ours downstairs as she can't get up the stairs. The shower will also need to be modified I guess and who knows what else. The plan is that they will build once they find a neighborhood near us that they like. So that could take what??? Oh, 6-8 months???!!!
I'm planning on doing the guest room up for my dd so she can just stay there for awhile. We have been disscussing that shes a little to young for the big room anyway, just adds another bath for me to clean....
Well I'm off to buy paint!!
Good day to you all!!
Stacey
Old 04-22-2002, 01:54 PM   #8  

Good afternoon everyone--gee looks like everyone is in a rush today, and I'm on a lunch break right now from the daycare. Busy little creatures this morning but such a whole lot of fun!

Have been a good girl and staying OP and I'm down a pound since last week so I guess something is working right?

Have a good day everyone!
Old 04-22-2002, 06:41 PM   #9  

Default Home again!

We now have new tires on the truck and DH went to the doctor. he was to go back Friday for a glucose tolerance test. We went looking at furniture a bit...a dining room table and chairs to be exact.

After, we decided to go to the Mall in Appleton. Well, there was a wonderful collection of hair pieces set up! All sizes, colors and some were curly, some straight! I wanted to go up to the lady and ask if she sold merkins, but DH wouldn't come with me! Darn! I wanted to see the lady's face when I explained what it was!

That was my day and, because of knowing Ruth, I know what a merkin is!
Old 04-22-2002, 08:17 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 242.5/193.4/170

Height: 5'9"

Talking Typical Monday here

A lot of work, a little gossip, and some grocery shopping. Everyone in town has caught on that Monday is not busy at the store, which defeats the purpose Got some good bargains, though! All l/c goodies, by the way.

Hope ya'll have a wonderful evening and hope to have more to talk about tomorrow!