Old 01-28-2002, 01:59 PM   #16  

You know that we are having a FULL MOON. Must be why everyone is having disagreements with the 'ol hubbies.

McMom, what type of program are you getting back on? I'm currently on the Zone, but thinking about trying something different.
Old 01-28-2002, 02:08 PM   #17  

Mmmmm....not everyone is having disagreements, you now what else happens on a full moon?? BABIES!! Wish me luck!
Old 01-28-2002, 02:57 PM   #18  

And you know what the best part of fighting is.......making up! Liz in Canada...thinking of picking fight with hubby later!
Old 01-28-2002, 03:48 PM   #19  

Would someone tell me how the chat room works? I've seen it mentioned but don't know how/what it is? And do you have your own group?

Is your time correct?

Thanks.
Old 01-28-2002, 04:55 PM   #20  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

I can not start an argument as I can not make up with DH he will be in pain!! but usually we argue over small things he blows fast and i blow slow, so he is over it when i am warming up and he just blows me off and i get madder and i will not talk tohim or fix dinner or anything else for days when i get mad!!!

semo i just click on chat on the top of the forum, and it gets me in the room. i do not have much time usually so i am not the one to tell. I think that there is a place on the profile that you can change the time to your time it is set with greenich time as a default.

but anyways it sounds like all is having a good day. i must go and tend to dh. he is ok now and will be up and about in a few days.

McMom glad to see yuo posting again. You sound ready to go for the gusto, and it sounds like you sure have the right attitude for the walk!!

Thanks for all the well wished for dh.
Old 01-28-2002, 04:59 PM   #21  

Default chatroom

If you go to the top of the page, you will see "chat". click on that and it will take you to the chatroom or at least one of them. i usually stay in the Entry Room, but there are others. I believe that sometimes various diet groups use the specified ones-WW, LC, etc.
The Entry Room has a mixed group of people and usually very friendly...and a lot of times very silly! That is where I met Ruth,Cathy and many others that post here.
You can also to to the chatroom thrugh the main page or home page of 3FC. I belive it is under "friends" on the top of the page.
Old 01-28-2002, 08:45 PM   #22  

SEMO...
I'm doing my own version of the Protien Power Plan....I'm not very good at calculating protein points, which is where my own stuff comes in to play! Its all my math avoidence program!!