Old 12-31-2001, 04:44 PM   #16  

Happy New Year!

I'm a little late today. We wanted to take our girls to the beach to look for shells and the closest park to our new home is CLOSED on Mon/Tues. But, we came home, played in the yard and now everyone is down for naps!

I hope you all have a great New Year! I can't tell you how much you all have come to mean to me over the past 5 months! Thank you so much for all the support and I really look forward to spending a new year with all you Chicks!
Old 12-31-2001, 05:44 PM   #17  
Senior Chicky

Thumbs down Happy New Years Eve !!

A few quick minutes to check in with everyone and offer wishes and prayers for a wonderful, safe, healthy and prosperous new year for all of us.

I've been cooking all afternoon for some festivities this evening. I'm planning the LC stuff.....hot wings/b-b-q wings, meatballs, cheeses, sausages. Of course I'm sure there will be conqueso dip with chips, and other yummies that will be tempting!

Ruth-Hope you feel better! Hey, you must've sent some of your snow our way as the weatherman is actually predicted 2" of it for us! Can I borrow your boots?

Peachie--Glad you and your family had a great trip! What wonderful memories that makes! But I agree, there's no place like home!

Chickadee--Must be we wicked moms hang together! DS isn't too thrilled with me either for MY choices on how he can spend the Eve celebrations! Can't wait till they have their own kids! That's when we get our revenge (and their understanding!) hehe

JHP--Isn't this weather something? No wonder everyone is walking around sick! I'd love to stay in and snuggle tonight too (NOT with you! lol) Unfortunately will have to wait till tomorrow somewhere in between black eyed peas/corn bread/pork and cabbage cooking! Be careful--we're supposed to freeze even if we don't get the snow!

Sooner--Happy anniversary! Wow! 23 years! Congratulations and wishes for another blissful 23!

Jenniwookie--Beaches and shells in December? Ok, even in Houston I can't imagine! Sounds like a wonderful day with your family!

AdoAnnie--Dechristmasing already? If I'm real smart and wait until the weekend I'm usually pretty sure DS and DH will get sick of looking at the tree and take it down for me! hehe I don't mind doing the rest of it! But 2 trees? You are a brave soul!

liz--Sit down and take a deep breath! Sounds as though you're feeling overwhelmed by it all! Just tackle one thing at a time. It will get done and it doesn't have to be done all at once. <<HUGS>>

Pooky--Don't mean just get you sometimes? Too hard to admit that we might actually be right about something! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Scooby--I sure could use your organize and toss out mode in my office! Want to come and visit?

Dottie--Sounds as you've had a wonderful time with your niece! With all my grandkids, even I don't know all those characters!

Baylee--WTG on that loss! You just keep doing what you're doing cause you're already 7 lbs ahead of me! Your enthusiasm is definately contagious!

Leenie--Hope you enjoy your nice quiet evening in! I would LUV to do the same....unfortunately!

To all my wonderful friends here---My thoughts, prayers and wishes for each one of you for a wonderful, safe, healthy and prosperous 2002! I truly appreciate all your love, support and friendship.

J
Old 12-31-2001, 06:06 PM   #18  

Hey everyone! Thanks for all your support...went back to bed for a couple hours...amazing how sleep helps you get your perspective back..quiet eve with my girls and hubbaro and then off to work at 11 pm...have a good one everyone!
Old 01-01-2002, 09:50 AM   #19  

Happy New Year to all. Been awhile since posting here. Still Low carbing and happy that the holidays are over so I too can get back to normal.

Wishing you all the best