Old 11-16-2001, 06:52 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Daily Friday November 16

and TGIF!!!!! The coffee is on and two cups are in my rumbling tummy. Pull up a chair and a mug - there is decaf too.

DH passed his driver's test yesterday - was there ever any doubt? I can't believe my man will be 80 next week! How the heck did that happen? He is asking himself the same thing. He will celebrate by being King Herod in the Christmas Pageant - the Wise Men should be bringing HIM gifts too!

We had a bit of a cast shuffle and I have lost a Wise Man! He turned into Joseph overnight. I have another Wise Man lined up but he is sort of round so I'll be altering the costume to go around his tummy. Luckily the robe is striped so I may be able to put in some extra bands. There is always something! Our prayer group is working on good weather for that night. One year the Wise Men walked the village wearing touques and duffle coats over their opulent robes - kind of spoiled the effect.

My scale is still stuck. I think it's because I have not been glugging water - except for a partial glass with my HRT in the morning. I know! I know! Dumb! I have been doing really well on the fiber but need to get that water in. Send me for a glass if you see me in chat.

Have to go start some dough. Tomorrow is a work party to fill in the floor hole at the Church and I seem to be designated caterer. Pizza was the order - "your homemade ones" specifically! I'll do the crusts today and tiddle them up tomorrow morning.

Gotta go, Chickies.
Old 11-16-2001, 08:06 AM   #2  

Oh give me a big cup of the real thing Ruth. Coffee's good this morning. Guess we're the only one up. And yummy pizza even sounds good especially the home made kind. I need to go to the market and buy a few groceries today and mail a couple letters. It will be my first time out all week because of this cold. But I'm feeling better so theres no excuse. It brrr cold here right now, I'm the only one up so guess I'll finish up here. Have a great day. And drink that water...... Toni
Old 11-16-2001, 08:15 AM   #3  

Good morning Ruth and Toni

Mmm, pizza, yummy. Save a slice for me?

Got everyone out of the house this morning and now I can focus on completing some Christmas tasks I haven't gotten around to yet. Was up till 11:30 last night painting and tonight looks like more of the same. I have to assemble one last gift and it should be just fine,

Not much else on the agenda today if you want to call cleaning the kitchen a major coup. Been drinking more water these days so I'm hoping for a big swoosh soon!

Have a good one!
Old 11-16-2001, 08:27 AM   #4  

Angry Good morning!

It's going to be another warm day in Wisconsin! We actually had a window open in the bedroom last night and we both slept like rocks!
Someone explain men and clothing to me! Every morning, DH brings out a shirt to ask me if it will go with such-and-such pants! I realize he has trouble with colors but, after doing the same combos repeatedly, you'd think he'd remember. This morning, after telling me how warm it is going to be, he come out with a HEAVY wool shirt! Oh duh!
Tonight, we're meeting at the local tavern, along with DD and her family, for a fish dinner. The meal is definitely NOT low fat, but, since it has just opened up with new owners, we'd thought we'd check it out.
Am going to do a bit of house cleaning and then I think I'll finish that quilt.
God bless!
Old 11-16-2001, 10:40 AM   #5  

I wish I could taste the lucious coffee this morning but, I'm sick, sick, sick.

I think the crud has set in. The snotty, runny nose. The dry, hacking cough. The tight, congested chest.

So, just a quick check to say good morning! I hope you all have a great day!

Jenniwookie
265/237/180
Old 11-16-2001, 11:14 AM   #6  
Big Loser

Good morning(almost afternoon) to all! Bright and sunny again here today, but we sure could use some rain!!!

TGIF here as well!! Iam on vacation next week and I sure can use it......

Not much planned here today, catching up on work so I can be off next week!!!!

Take care all and have a great weekend!
Old 11-16-2001, 06:02 PM   #7  

Hi. there!

RUTH: I found my way back - I couldn't get in here for 2 dys....it's because I had downloaded something else that obviously conflicted with this program...anyway - uninstalled all the other stuff...and found my way back.

You sound like you have your hands full - with plays, and all that stuff.

I'm enjoying doing my Yoga class and stretching class, and Tues. will tell the tail at WW.....I'm on program, doing my treadmill, and at the moment am stresses....and it's just before dinner - so this will be a test!

Maybe will go and take a bath - and unstress....

Stay on track gals....we'll all get here together.

I have committed to losing 8 lbs. by Xmas, anyone else want to join in and challenge themselves?

Kermit
Old 11-16-2001, 09:15 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 242.5/193.4/170

Height: 5'9"

Wink Just another ho-hum day!

Yuck, and what a yawn it was, too! Work was boring, and the only bright spot to tonight was a trip to Wally World. I have to complete six quilt blocks for a swap I'm in by Dec. 1. Tippy, what kind of quilt are you completing? I just finished the first one I attempted, and it looks sort of like a quilt It's for my sister, so she can't complain too bad!

Ruth, you better drink that water, and have a glass or 2 for me, cause I haven't been having enough either. What are we going to do with us?

Jenniwookie, feel better soon, I've had that crap for almost a month now and it's FINALLY starting to go away.

Kermit, I'm committed to losing 15 by Christmas, well, only 5 left to go, hope it goes well for you. Soon you'll see some results!

If I forgot anyone, I apologize, I'm in a fog today. Happy Friday, everyone!