Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 11-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #16  
Days Go By So Quickly

S/C/G: 194.4/174.2/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by happynottsgirl View Post
I travel a lot, and it's a pity that those memories are mostly lost since I don't look good in the pictures That is a big part of my wanting to lose weight. It is sad everytime I come from another trip to see that there isn't a good photo of me at the place that I would feel comfortable sharing with my friends.

People/celebrities that motivate me all Natalie Portman, Jennifer Aniston, and Natalia Vodianova.
You know, I feel the same because every time we want to go some where and people are taking pictures in groups, I never want to take any because I don't want "documentation" on how fat I am. There are very few pictures over the last 5 years that I have of myself cause I feel i "disgrace" the camera.

But the main reason now is because me and my boyfriend and getting to that point in our lives where settling down and babies are coming into the conversation. Easier pregnancy and the health of the baby all rely on my own health.
BleuMaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:11 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 132/116.6/114

Height: 5'2"

Fitspiration is much more appealing to me than thinspiration.

Fitspiration in my mind = strong, sexy and confident - mentally and physically.

Precious Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:32 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 175/169/145

You know, when I was heavier several years ago, I had no self confidence at all. Then about 2 years ago I started taking more interest in the way I presented myself. I dressed better and I put makeup on, even when I didn't leave the house. I have to say that it really made a difference in the way I felt about myself. Now that I have lost weight, my confidence level is even higher. I feel really good about myself and I think that I look really good for 47 years old. So, I am going to say that the feeling of confidence is what inspires me. It's very motivating.
lyv33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:56 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 70/61/58

Quote:
I dressed better and I put makeup on, even when I didn't leave the house
I agree with this: taking more care with my appearance makes a difference for me too. I also find pictures of me at my heaviest inspiring, as I don't want to look like that ever again!
Finch13 is offline   Reply With Quote