P - Planning
A - Accountability
R - Resistance
T - Tenacity
Y - YES, WE CAN! STAY on PLAN!!!!

Old 09-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #92  
No description available.

Okay, MBN, you know what to do!

Yea, me! Just coming to pat myself on the back for having a peach after lunch instead of an ice cream sundae! Oh yeah baby! Go me!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 03:41 PM   #93  
Chuggin' along...

Great job midwife!!! It sounds like that peach was nice and tasty, too.

MBN, you can do it! Hormones can play terrible tricks on my mood, too, and I don't like it at all. It's a part of life we women in particular must deal with. But also what midwife said!
Old 09-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #94  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Apparently I need someone to follow me around all day repeating "wedding stress is not an excuse to eat sugar". As if I don't really already know that. My day was 90% POP including exercise. The other 10% however was disappointing. I have to do better tomorrow (I'm definitely done with food today). Time to start reading my "reasons I want to lose weight" list and pulling up some of those great before pictures, just to remind myself where all these excuses lead.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:52 PM   #95  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

Height: 5'4"

Hello, go team! That said, I woud rate myself as medium today. Had cottage cheese and ricotta cheese followed one hour later by roasted brocc and mozz. with prociutto and basil. I tallied about 750 for all.
Then a 5 mile run and a 2 mile power walk with heavy stroller. Then quite a bit of chocolate cake with choc frosting, gone now. Then a few bites of white meat chicken, maybe 2 oz at most. Then 2 pieces apple with peanut butter. And DONE now.

tea tea tea and I am moving myself to my bedroom. leaving the kitchen in my dust.

Last edited by kittycat40; 09-08-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:12 PM   #96  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

lots of success this weekend. Even those not POP, did great!

We did it - we got through the holiday weekend. Clear sailing for September (OK, Cyndi has a WEDDING, and some other trips and parties on the horizon - but MOSTLY clear sailing!).

Way to go, everyone! Onward and DOWNWARD!

And, for the record, I'm checking in with a solid 117.0 - same as last week I'm glad weigh-in was today - the wine tasting event tonight will probably bump me up tomorrow Though, I'm still within my calories for the day - sot TECHNICALLY I'm POP
Old 09-09-2009, 12:36 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

I'm back to post vacation weight. The jalapeno burger weight disappeared over night!! After reevaluating it, I decided it wasn't just the burger but the fact that I ate bread at all three meals on Monday. I often go days without bread. I'm certain that had a lot to do with the 2 pound gain!
Old 09-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #98  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Today was good for me, and even though I was stressed all day going to doc appointments, I managed to keep things together and not use food inappropriately. I was up with bad insomnia last night, sometimes that leads me to make "poor me I deserve dark chocolate" type choices the next day but I hdidn't do that today (with some effort).

I'm probably going to go to bed early tonight though and hope to catch up some on sleep and stay out of the kitchen.

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 09-09-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:39 AM   #99  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

CD-- that is my "wow, could I ever get to that weight?" weight

I am at 127-- with a self proclaimed 124 red line. I feel truly fab at 120.

Is sept doc appt month? seems like there is a theme here...
Old 09-10-2009, 08:22 AM   #100  
No description available.

Cyndi, I know you can stay on plan! You can do this!

117? Wow, CD!

Allison~ I'm so glad the scale is back down for you.

Jo, I still have those desires of wanting to turn to food. Last night I wanted to fall face first into a pizza but I didn't.

Kitty, have you had a loss then? WTG!!
Old 09-10-2009, 11:16 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

I'm finding since I started counting calories again that I'm coming in around 2000-2100 a day. Great for maintenance and totally explains exactly why I AM maintaining and not losing again! So I'm going to try to bump it down a little. I think my downfall last night was my house mate bringing home beer to share.... oops!
Old 09-10-2009, 11:16 AM   #102  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

I'm really surprised today. Last night's dinner was anything but diet friendly, yet the scale is down another half a pound. I must be doing something right. Still have 10 to go and it's not going to be easy. DH said to me the other day that he likes me where I am and that I was too skinny before. Who do I want to please? Him or me and my doctor (who actually wants me to lose 15).
Old 09-10-2009, 12:36 PM   #103  
Chuggin' along...

Allison, please you! Congrats on the scale victory.

Iris, the darn beer (or wine) gets me every time too.

Food & exercise have been going really well and I know it's making a difference in how my pants fit. I just need to keep it up! BF and I leave for our trip to see his family first thing tomorrow (probably too early for me to work out first). It's his nana's birthday and I'm assuming there will be birthday cake and booze, certainly after the party at his DS's. I must not have either of those things. We're coming home Sat. but I've got to find the time to sneak in a little activity one of the two days. The other will be much-needed rest.

The other challenge are the brownies & ice cream that just showed up at my office. We had a bday party for someone's dog...sigh... not going to have any, or the sugar low will ruin my after work workout.

Great job everyone!
Old 09-10-2009, 02:12 PM   #104  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

I am still doing well - though I am really not used to a cold making me not hungry! I'm still not having breakfast until like 11, which isn't great, but I know its just because I'm sick so I'm not stressing too much about it.

1 lb from redline!
Old 09-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #105  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Lots of progress posted as of late

Looks like everyone is back OP after the weekend!

Amanda - only 1 lb over redline - FANTASTIC!

Megan - stay strong!

Allison - I don't know the answer to your question. I think only you can tell where you will feel best - and everyone else's opinion should come second (unless your doctor has a REALLY good reason for wanting you down further).

Iris - DH is a home brewer - I totally feel your pain!

Kitty & Midwife - 117 is a good weight for me. I'm quite petite with a smallish frame (which I VEHEMENTLY denied for years).

Keep up the great work everyone!
Closed Thread