Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 05-07-2009, 10:43 AM   #16  
Workin' It

Wendalyn - I had the same stomach problems from Splenda, that and migraines and a weird rash. Took me months, and several doctor copays, to figure it out. So far the other artificial sweeteners don't seem to bother me, but I have them very seldom so I don't know. I'm thinking about giving them all up, too. It is amazing how many products have them now!
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:09 AM   #17  
Girl Gone Strong

S/C/G: (H)247/(C)159/(Goal)142-138

Height: 5'3"

I love it, but you see, I love sour, puckery stuff. Love it. And I crave it in the morning, particularly. When my spoon hits the inside of the tub I'm already salivating.
saef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:45 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

After eating Fage for a long time, I tried Trader Joe's brand and like it a whole lot better! I try to get the fat free kind, but if I'm going to use it as a base for a dip then I prefer the 4% kind. I've never had the guts to substitute it for sour cream on like a potato, though. I also vote for the Oikos brand--very good. And there was another that I tried that was a honey vanilla flavor--it was probably the best I've ever had for just eating.
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #19  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

Love Fage 0%, eat it pretty much every day but recently also started making DH fruit and yoghurt to take with him to work and he finds it too thick.

I never really noticed the price though- if something works for me and I enjoy it then its worth it to me. Then again I don't eat out and we rarely spend money going out so its all relative I suppose

Last edited by PinkyPie; 05-07-2009 at 03:27 PM.
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote