Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 12:17 PM   #1  
ugggg.....

Default mmm....that's nice....

There were ladies sitting on the veranda drinking mint julips...the first had been married to her wealthy husband for several years and the second was a newlywed....
the first says to the second..."how do you like this one of kind huge diamond ring my husband proposed to me with, I have matching earrings and necklace too"
second says..."mmm..that's nice..." smiling..
the first says .."do you see that convertible corvette over there--my husband bought it for me for a wedding gift"
second says..."mmm..that's nice..."while smiling.
the first says "do you see those arabian horses grazing...my husband bought me one at out first anniversary, two more for our second and three for our third"
second says..."mmm..that's nice..."while smiling..
the first says..."this mansion has been passed down through generations of my husbands family..."
the second says..."mmm..that's nice..." while smiling..
the first says to the second "and what pray tell has your new wealthy husband given to you?"
the second says.."well for an engagement present he sent me to finishing school"
first says.."finishing school?"
second says .."why yes...so I can say mmm...that's nice..and smile when I really think you are a stuck up @itch....."

So the next time someone is making a condescending comment to you about you weightloss, your job, your family, your house car or anything else and giving the attitude that they are better and you can't say what you really want to....just smile and say..."mmmm...that's nice...."
Old 06-06-2006, 12:30 PM   #2  

mmm.....that's nice

I think I may have actually already used that line with one of my snotty HS "friends"
Old 06-06-2006, 01:30 PM   #3  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Lol, I'll remember this.
Closed Thread