Old 06-30-2006, 10:56 AM   #91  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

bizlaw-keeping off your TO weight loss is a huge accomplishment! WTG!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:01 AM   #92  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

bizlaw (cassie): got through my first day of TO and the scales are showing a 2 pound loss for the first day!! wohoo!

katie: at least you just had a taste of the cake and not the whole cake!!

stiesta: wtg on the POP day!! You can do it.

boosmom: love the new avatar. looking good!
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:42 AM   #93  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Okay--TO was worth it--I am back to where I was pre-Myrtle Beach--just not quite to my lowest LAWL point--almost (I think about .6). I'll take it. This POP week challenge is what I needed to get back on track--dad even called to tell me he threw a bunch of chicken on the grill with the traditional ribs for our Fourth of July lunch--what a guy! My goal is to NOT gain next week at the folks--"home" is tough.

Christie--WTG on staying POP--you'll do fine with DH home--enjoy it.

Evertte--WTG on the loss!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:45 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

WTG Evette - Keep it up, girl!

JM - Thanks! I'm hoping that since today was so small, Monday will be a good one. I'm still up 1.2 from pre-cruise, and Monday will be a week back on plan. So... if I can lose all of the cruise gain in one week, I will be a happy girl.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:29 PM   #95  

Talking

HI All
Just checking in. I thought I was doing good this week until I reread the food plan. I was weighing my food after I cooked it and was eatting 2oz. too much of each protein. Oh well, live and learn, right.

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning my center is offering $10 to anyone that weighs in on Saturday and losses 1/2lb by Monday. I think I read the sign correct. I notice the workers don't really advertise what they have hanging around the place. I also saw a sign saying they give $25 credit for ther products for each 5lbs weight loss this summer, has anyone else seen these? I've got hi hopes I probably won't lose, I have my neices baptism on Sunday and a big party to follow but I can strive for it.

Good luck to all (you have to love the carrot)
*Laura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 11:49 AM   #96  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Well, I did it. Yesterday was a perfect day. POP for me. I was planning on POP today, but my sweet little 5 year old brought me breakfast in bed. Frosted mini wheats with whole milk. I managed to have a few bites is all, so I am going to go on with my day like it didn't happen. I could not hurt her feelings, it was so cute of her to do that. Have a great day all!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 12:53 PM   #97  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Laura*
HI All
Just checking in. I thought I was doing good this week until I reread the food plan. I was weighing my food after I cooked it and was eatting 2oz. too much of each protein. Oh well, live and learn, right.

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning my center is offering $10 to anyone that weighs in on Saturday and losses 1/2lb by Monday. I think I read the sign correct. I notice the workers don't really advertise what they have hanging around the place. I also saw a sign saying they give $25 credit for ther products for each 5lbs weight loss this summer, has anyone else seen these? I've got hi hopes I probably won't lose, I have my neices baptism on Sunday and a big party to follow but I can strive for it.

Good luck to all (you have to love the carrot)
My center is doing to same thing, which center are you from. The one about the 1/2 by next week was by the scale and my center has a white board in the area of the scale that tells about the $25 credit for each 5 lb till sometime in Sept. I'm in CA in the bayarea and was just currious if other centers are doing the same thing. We also had lites on sale though today, which I heard is usually just once to twice a year.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 12:57 PM   #98  
My 3 grandkids & myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl
Well, I did it. Yesterday was a perfect day. POP for me. I was planning on POP today, but my sweet little 5 year old brought me breakfast in bed. Frosted mini wheats with whole milk. I managed to have a few bites is all, so I am going to go on with my day like it didn't happen. I could not hurt her feelings, it was so cute of her to do that. Have a great day all!
That was very sweet of your DD. I agree you couldn't hurt her feelings. Good luck with the rest of your day staying POP. We have a choir function barbecue/pool party and I'm bringing a salad. Just have to work hard to watch my choices. Tomorrow we're taking my GDD to Great America and my old counselor is going with her DH. I have to be strong so I can WI on Mon and have another loss
Old 07-01-2006, 01:05 PM   #99  
DD: 3, DS: 1

S/C/G: 155/148/135

Hey all!

Yay! The goal I set for myself to be 149 by yesterday actually worked! My WI the last 3 mornings was 149!

Katie: How sweet of your DD! I admire your self control...anything frosted tastes great to me!

Gama: How are you?

Everyone else: Where are you? Have a great POP day!

Last edited by psycgirl; 07-01-2006 at 01:11 PM.
psycgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 02:24 PM   #100  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

PsycGirl - congratulations on meeting your goal!!

Katie - What a sweet daughter you have! I agree eating the food didn't happen, you couldn't hurt her feelings. awwww....
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 02:57 PM   #101  
My 3 grandkids & myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycgirl
Hey all!

Yay! The goal I set for myself to be 149 by yesterday actually worked! My WI the last 3 mornings was 149!

Katie: How sweet of your DD! I admire your self control...anything frosted tastes great to me!

Gama: How are you?

Everyone else: Where are you? Have a great POP day!
Psycgirl I'm doing great. Happy I'm back on plan and the weights coming off again, thanks for asking. Glad to read your weight has stayed at 149 and hasn't increased. We can do this
Old 07-01-2006, 03:25 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 236.6/226/170

Glad to see everyone is doing great! I weighed in today. I'm down 5 pounds since Monday (remeber, this is my first week), so I'm pretty happy. Only 2 days to go. I've really been surprised at how much food is on my plan and how full I've been feeling.

Angie
elbasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 06:38 PM   #103  

Hi Barbara
I live on the other coast, my center is on the east end of Long Island.

When I went to weigh in this morning I asked what my total was so far, she said she had to calculate and that it was 6lbs. I said oh good I get a coupon right. She then said yes and gave me a $25 coupon. I guess you have to ask they don't just give them out.

Have a great week-end
Laura
*Laura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 10:21 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 236.6/226/170

One day to go! Who is still here?

Angie
elbasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 11:43 AM   #105  
tye

how'd everyone do over the weekend??? I did pretty well.. with a Wedding even... down 3lbs on week 2 .. woo hoo.. thanks to this thread and all the great encouragement... gonna try it again for week 3.. POP
tye is offline   Reply With Quote