Old 03-20-2006, 12:06 PM   #46  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hi Mrs Hobo, welcome!!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 11:40 AM   #47  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Okay, this is an old thread, but sometimes it is nice to look back and remember why we are fighting this battle in the first place. Check out what you wrote Shennie. So perfect for right now, I think.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 11:55 AM   #48  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

i am loving this thread. i have to tell my story, but i'm at work and it will take too long. In short, I was feeling sorry for myself. I did the Atkins diet about 5 years ago and lost 80 pounds, but gained it back. My family was going through a lot. My DB was injured in a terrible motorcycle accident and was left paralyzed. During his recovery, I ate and ate .... all the way back up to my old size. 5 years later, I'm heavy again and I was tired of looking and feeling the way I did and wanted to look and feel the way I was feeling "inside." I was becoming majorly insecure and shy. I didn't want to go out, (clubbing, shopping, etc.) because I was ashamed of the way I looked. My husband never had a problem with my weight (so he says) because he always says that he'll love me no matter what. I just had to do it for my own well being. I'm glad I did. Now I'm enjoying the benefits of being healthier and thanking my DH's cousin for introducing me to LAWL!! I'm thanking myself for finding a group of friend in this forum!! Thank you.

Last edited by winkie03; 06-08-2006 at 12:02 PM.
winkie03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 11:57 AM   #49  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Thanks, Katie! What a wise bunch of chicks we are....
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 05:23 PM   #50  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl
Okay, this is an old thread, but sometimes it is nice to look back and remember why we are fighting this battle in the first place. Check out what you wrote Shennie. So perfect for right now, I think.

thanks Katie, I have got to get back on track and I know I can do it, I just need the kick in the behind to get started....I tell you I forgot how hard it was in the beginning
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 09:11 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 190/175/140

Hi everyone I have been lurking in the background for a while. What controversy are you talking about. I have heard nothing.
lak_55119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 09:15 PM   #52  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Oh--way back someone came onto this thread pointing out another 3FC thread will all this negative LAWL stuff so this was started to remind us why we are doing it. People who aren't successful love to complain--like it's the programs' fault and not their own. Please. Those kind of people usually drop in, spew their negativity and disappear again. Good riddance.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote