Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2001, 03:32 PM   #61  
Need Support

Default Lost

Hi all,
Just got back from weighing in. Gained a pound on Monday. Went to the show and saw Shrek and Spy
Kids. Even took my L A Lite Bar and L A Lite Carmel corn. But when the kids and husband had buttered popcorn, I went crazy. Guess I need to sit by myself.
Any way that is yesterday and today I lost 3 pounds. A total of 25 lbs.I am so happy!

Janie,
Glad you found the Convention site. Yes if we do have to travel, we could go at the same time. Can't be too expensive though. The chalets I think are a good deal.
That is what some of the couples do at church in February. We were going to go, but my Mom had just had cancer surgury and didn't want to leave home,even though she lives in Michigan, we may have need to fly up at the last minute. I did that 3 time already since Christmas.
If it happens to be in Nashville where we have the convention, I will share a room with you if you want.
We really have to meet sometime.
My L A Weightloss consultant said she would like to go to the convention if we have it in Nashville.
She thinks this is a great incentive for all of us.
Sharon
Old 05-24-2001, 03:44 PM   #62  

Default Gatlinburg Chalets

They can be expensive, but I think the big ones wouldn't be that much if we had a big group. I haven 't looked yet. Just an idea. We stayed in a chalet 3 yrs ago and it was 125/night. It was our anniversary. One night was given to us and we paid for the other. I'm into cheap too. It'll be interesting,with so many giving their opinions, where we'll end up!

Janie
Old 05-24-2001, 09:33 PM   #63  

Default hi

Janie....good luck tomorrow. I hope you have a loss. You hang in there. You can do this. I keep telling myself that I don't live to eat, I eat to live. We can do this, I know it isn't easy. But the reward will be ohhhhh so sweet. Just think how good you will feel and look with the weight off. Hang in there.

Lorrie
Old 05-24-2001, 11:06 PM   #64  
Need Support

Default cookies

Has anyone tryed the new L A Lite Cookies. Expensive. $8 a box or 5 @ $6 each box. Only 4 in a box.
It is a large cookie, but I am going to look at the cookies that are made out of fruit juice. That is what they taste like. I tried the raisin/Cinnamon, but have not tasted the blueberry yet.
I guess they could be for a real special treat.
The Cheese curls are good and so is the carmel corn, but not much in the carmel corn. They have been out of cheese curls for a while. I will have to find out the managers name and talk to him. Guess he is the one who orders.
Have a good day.
Sharon
Old 05-25-2001, 08:13 AM   #65  
choose it to loose it:)

I saw the new cookies and I wanted to try one but they didn't have any samples. I think they would be too tempting for me. I LOVE the baked cheese curls too but those are to tempting for me too. As far as the popcorn, I haven't tried any of that because I have braces. When I first got on this diet (the very first day I was on the plan) hubby and I went to the movies and I smelled the popcorn and that's all I thought about was that and how BAD I wanted it (not a good idea). I wished that I had the braces when I first started

Well I weighed myself and I gained 1lb. I told my husband that when I am done with this program I am going to go back to my old eating habbits and say just screw it. I am not loosing any weight anyway. I do feel stronger since we have started working out together. But I am just not loosing any weight. I just keep on loosing and gaining the same lbs.

Neb2
Old 05-25-2001, 09:29 AM   #66  

Default DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neb2,
I know what you're going thru!!!!!! I have to tell you this is the hardest thing I've ever gone thru too! It's very apparent that you want this for yourself so give in to that feeling! I've tried for 10yrs to lose weight. I have been exactly where you are. Each year I've gained at least 10lbs for every year! The older I've gotten, it's been harder! Sometimes this is harder than "labor". My last child was over 10lbs and I delivered that child! As I've gotten more set in my ways, it's become harder! My body doesn't give up that fat as easily as it used to. I've also felt guilty each time I write that check to LAWL. I've felt like I was taking something away from my family. But as I put that check or purchase in our computer check book, I put it in with a category of "Janie's health"
That puts in a different light for me! If I mess up, I just try and get back OP. This has been a tough week for me because, I've been under a lot of stress and I've tried to go back to my old eating habits; "emotional eating"!!!!!!!!! Missing those starches and fat!!!!! I struggled for several days, I even missed an appointment. I gained at the first of the week, everything that could have gone wrong has. I finally called the center and talked to one of the girls! She just let me vent and I tried the "take off" to get back on track. I only lasted a day and a half then I went back to the program. Anything is better than "takeoff".

We all know what you're feeling, but please hang in there for your sake. We're all here for you! We all understand where you're coming from! OK I'm done!
Sorry, I'm so long winded, but it's just because I'm not there to give you a great big hug and tell you that you'll get thru this, just hang on!

WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!
Janie
Old 05-25-2001, 01:13 PM   #67  
choose it to loose it:)

Thanks janie for the support. I am glad that i can have a place to vent and cry on your shoulders. I went and weighed in today and was up another 1/2 lb (god I just want to scream) so I asked about there tir-max to see if that would work and she said that there has been a lot of sucess with it. So I called hubby to see if it would be alright and he said yes I almost choaked on the price though. For $79 dollars it better take the weight off and then some....LOL

We are going to see Pearl Harbor so I thought I would take some extra snacks that I can have I haven't had my extra bread or my other protein bar.

Chat later

Neb2
Old 05-26-2001, 02:50 PM   #68  

Default Starting a new thread!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone
I think we all agree---we need a new thread!!!!
Go to LA Weightloss #28!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread