Old 02-09-2004, 02:20 PM   #16  

Good day to all,

Well Diane, it looks like I won't be doing LAWL no time soon. I just can't afford it right now and since I don't have any weeks available, I am going to have to do it on my own.

That is not a real bad thing but I really wanted to follow a plan, I think it would make my life a little more easy but I can not give up now. I have come to far from where I started to turn back now and give up.

Anyway, I will continue on. Until later, have a great day!
Kimbova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 04:50 PM   #17  

Hi Kimbo:
I am sorry about not having the weeks left, my center is pretty good, In all of the time I have been there they never taken away any weeks. I guess I have been lucky. Too bad you did not have a doctors note or something. My mother was on hold for the longest time and did not lose any time. So they want you to buy all the weeks up front I am surprised they did not let you just get 4 week blocks or something. Its not like you get the weeks any cheaper when you buy them a head of time. So how much time did you think you had left?
Were you interested in the new plan or were you just going to follow the old plan, I seen no reason why you can't do it on your own. Your seem to be pretty honest with yourself. Or maybe you wanted the weigh in each week? I am glad you are sticking with it.
My weekend was a little bit of a struggle but I got right back on track I ended up gaining one. I will have to do differently next time I go to my sister's house.
Diane
dianem1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 10:13 AM   #18  

Hey Diane,

I am sorry about the weeks myself. Others I know have never lost there weeks either. Anyway, I new I had from Mar til Oct and I did not pay full price for my weeks. The lady called me yesterday and said I should come back and we try to figure outsomething but I don't know, I'll have to wait and see.

I really am interested in the new plan. The old one was OK but I was looking for something different. I guess I better pull out the old one and take a look at it.

Anyway, I will think about it. I'm going by my sister's house this evening and everytime I go over there, I must have a plan because they eat a lot of good stuff but bad for you over there.

You are back on track so don't beat yourself up to much with this one.

Until later....
Old 02-12-2004, 08:36 AM   #19  

Hi Kimbo:
I have the same problem when I go to my sister's house. When I am not focused its very hard staying on track when I go there.
I guess with Lawl see what they have to say you don't have to commit to anything unless you want to. It would annoy me totally especially knowing that other people have not lost weeks either and you were on hold to..
Diane
Old 02-17-2004, 01:16 PM   #20  

Good day to all!

Well, me and dear hubby discussed LAWL and he's OK with me going back for about 20 weeks. I think I may need more but I'm going to start with that. One thing for sure, If he see's a great lost by then, I'm sure he'll be happy to let me continue on. I will go in this Saturday for my weigh-in and start the 2 day cleansing. I'll let you know on Monday how it goes. I don't think Tab get's back until the end of the week, oh well.

Diane-How have you been doing since your return?
Old 02-17-2004, 03:59 PM   #21  

Hi Kimbo:
The first week two weeks I was really happy with the results I was getting but last week I did not show anything but .2 a little frustrating because I really was into working out and following plan so it was very disappointing. I have lost about 4 pounds since I have been back. Don't go by my weight lose I am a slow loser to begin with, thats why I really have to stay consistant following plan.
So thats good that your husband is O.k. with you going back, are you feeling good about it?
Its always nice to have that support at home. When my husband knows I am really trying to stick to plan he helps out, he even weighs my food for me.
Do you still work the two jobs or you did you give the other one up?
I started the 2-day express today, today has gone well tomarrow is another day, I did pick two days when I know I was not planning any hard workouts, just maybe some yoga and ab work.
Diane
Old 02-18-2004, 08:08 AM   #22  

Hey Diane,

I'm feeling real good about going back. I would like to have started last week but I'm just trying to watch what I eat until Saturday. That is hard!

Anyway, hubby knows nothing about diet/exercise. He's never had that problem and neither has anyone in his immediate family, so I don't get a lot of help, but he will help in whatever way possible (like money to go). But I must really be focused because he doesn't cook and he does not like to eat out a lot, so that makes it hard for me.

I am still working the P/T job but only 2 days a week and 3 days ever other week. I am tired and I told my hubby that I'll continue until April (if I can), and then I'll quit all together. My tolerance level has changed and that's my sign that it's time to go.

I am looking forward to going back, I've got it planned that I can do Mon, Wed, & Sat for my weigh in days. As soon as the weather breaks, I plan on doing some walking in the evenings.

Oh well, I've got a long day ahead of me and I'm not excited about that but I guess I better get started. Untili later.....

Have a great day Daine!
Old 02-18-2004, 06:28 PM   #23  

Hi kimbo:
You sound really up- beat I am gals you are looking foward to going back.
Well today was really hard for me I don't think I am going to do the juice thing unless I am really desperate. I felt really hungry this time, I don't know how I used to do the juice every two weeks. I did not even workout for the two days which I also used to when doing the 2-day juice. I just have to make it through the rest of the night and I hope I just stick to plan tomarrow after this ( can I say torture).
So have you talked to LAWL, I think they should offer you some kind of deal on the weeks or at least offer you some free weeks or something.
Talk to you tomarrow
Diane
Old 02-19-2004, 09:32 AM   #24  

Hey Diane,

Thanks for the suggestion about the free weeks. I will ask when I go in on Saturday, that sounds like a winner.

I have not been doing well these last couple of weeks and I know it's because of stress on my job. When I'm stressed, I eat , not a good thing. Anyway, I'm trying real hard to get myself together, I have a possible interview on Monday and I'm looking forward to that. My supervisor is turning into her supervisor. Sometimes you think your supervisor would stick-up for you even when she knows the other person is wrong but not so here. Everyone is about getting ahead for themselves.

Anyway, life has been tough for me lately but I am looking ahead to better days!

I will start the 2 day juice thing on Saturday, that will be a challenge! I have a lot to do so it might not be that bad running around and all.

How did you do on your last day?
Old 02-19-2004, 05:37 PM   #25  

Hi Kimbo:
I made it through the last day I did have an extra bar though, I was very diasappointed with the lose though .4 from Satruday.
I have really been obbessive about this weightloss, I think because I feel i have been following plan really well and I am not showing much in thw weighloss column. Today at the center she suggested not so many Carb craver days and I was really liking the new menu plan.
Stress can be trouble especially when you want to lose weight, my stress problem is my husband, I fell like he is just yesing me lately and not doing anything to follow through.
So how do you feel about the interview?
Diane
Old 02-20-2004, 07:51 AM   #26  

Hi Diane,
I spoke with the lady today and she said I would get a call on Monday regarding the interview. I feel good about it but I am nerves, it's been a while since I've been on an interview and sometimes I freeze up and my mind goes a blank. Anyway, I really want to get out of here bad, the stress is getting me down all the time and that's when I eat.

DH & I went on a couples retreat for V day last weekend. It was really nice and I've actually seens some changes for the better in him and I am greatful for that. Believe me Diane, I believe it's a man thing so you are not alone. We actually filled out a package rating our mates and then we gave it to each other and discussed it. It really did help us, there where things I had tried to say but he would not listen and this gave me the opportunity to get a lot of things off my chest. It's actually on a web site, I'll look it up and try to give it to you. It covered all areas of the marriage. Anyway, it will get better, I am a witness to that.

I almost hate going to LAWL tomorrow, I know that I have gained some weight but I'm going anyway. It will be the start of a new day. I am going to try and find my contract tonight, I just want to go over it and confirm the clause the lady mentioned to me.

Well Diane, Tab should be back soon, I believe(?)

Anyway, I've been exercising everyday inspite of the bad eating so that is a plus but I really want to get it in control this weekend so by Monday there will be a lost.

Oh well, life, who said it would be easy!! BUT THANK GOD FOR FRIDAY'S!!

Well Diane, you have a great weekend and hangin there.
Old 02-20-2004, 11:11 AM   #27  

Hi Kimbo:
Somtetimes I do not know where I would be without exercise, its one things I feel motivated about.
Thanks for the husband support, that might be a good idea if I could get my husband to go.
Good luck with the interview and going back to the Lawl, Hey reading the contract you just might find something there. Great thinking/
Diane
Old 02-21-2004, 01:17 PM   #28  

Hello All.

I am new here having just found this site. I too am a LAWL client. I started the program on 1/8/04. I was looking to find others who were also on the program. I've lost 16 lbs thus far and have another 58 to go.

Diane I'm very interested in knowing how you stay motivated to excersize? Were you always that way, or how did you get started?

Looking forward to getting to know you all .... if you'll have me
Schana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 08:43 AM   #29  

Hi Schana:
Nice to see a weekend poster. Congrats on your loss so far. Of course we always look foward to new posters and WELCOME!
I have been exercising for a long time. But when I first started, I just started one day at a time with things I could handle like walking or even stretching for that matter and some sit ups of course, then I just added on from there. I liked the changes in my body from exercise so I just kept doing it. Now if I was that consistant with losing weight I be thrilled. Kimbo and Tab are other that are here and they are just great.
We hope to see you often.
Diane
Old 02-23-2004, 03:45 PM   #30  

So Kimbo did you go back and how was your weekend?
Tab are you back yet?
Schana how was your weekend?
My Saturday was great, Sunday I struggled through the whole day, I think I was feeling board/
Diane