I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

So far I am down three lbs
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:52 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 143/143/130

Height: 5' 5"

Hi!! Can I join your group? I started Phase 1 this morning. So far I had about a1/4 cup of oatmeal (made 1 cup but I threw it out cause it tasted so bad) w/ diced peaches in it. 8oz of fat-free milk, 1 large banana and 6 oz of fat-free yogurt. Also drank 10 oz of water so far.

Looking for some guidance...this is the first time I have tried this and I am afraid I will eat too much food.
MICNIK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:49 AM   #18  
I luv my curves

Try eating four to five times a day and try to stick with a filling breakfast like oatmeal. Im on day five and I havent had any cravings. Ive been doing pretty ok with it.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:56 AM   #19  

3 lbs in 5 days is awesome!!!
raygunclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:43 PM   #20  

Red face Ironic

I actually started the diet on Wednesday but I would still like to share in this weight loss process with yall. This is my second time doing this program and the first time about 2 months ago I had great results, I lost 27 pounds in 3 weeks time, only I went right back to my old habits while on vacation and since then I have gained almost everything back. Well I plan to weigh my self tomorrow moring so I will post my "start" weight then.
Lishusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:00 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 155/154/130

Height: 5'6"

I actually started wednesday as well! I tried this one other time a couple of years ago and wasn't really committed (I didn't even abide by the no alcohol rule even in phase 1). I have reached a breaking point though and really want to lose the weight! I find myself needing to tell my co workers that I'm doing this to help curb cravings but get a little embarrassed at the same time.
Shebmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:10 AM   #22  

Wink

Yesterday was a good day for me I stuck to the plan and did my exercise and today is doing good as well. I noticed that someone said something about having banana, in week 1 it says no banana so I'm thinking that yall have the fat smash and I have extreme fat smash? Well I still plan to stick with the group. This moring I did the weight thing and it is far worse than I thought I am back up to 296, usually seeing something like that would send me into an eating frenzy but I took it with a grain of salt, beacause what can I do besides get myself down to a healthier weight that is acceptable to me. Well I hope that everyone is having a great day remember we are in this together, also thanks to whom ever started this it's what I need!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #23  

i don't know what i have, (too lazy to look) but the only thing that was on my "NO" list was avocado.
so i ate TONS of bananas!
raygunclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:32 AM   #24  

Okay guys I failed last week I am starting this thing over today 10/12

SO far I've had oatmeal and a bannana

Weight is 149 today
Brook506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:51 PM   #25  
I luv my curves

I didnt follow plan on the weekend since Ihad functions but I stayed within my calorie intake of 1800 per day. I am going to start it back on the 19th there is another thread on this board. I think Ill do it for five days again though.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:31 PM   #26  

It was Thanksgiving here in Canada. So I did not follow the diet this weekend. I am goinf to start phase 1 again tomorrow for about 5 days then move onto phase 2. It's weird: I did not crave bread but was dying for meat. Did anyone else feel like that???
bernicem77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:56 PM   #27  
I luv my curves

No I didnt crave bread and to be honest I just dont have any in my house lol thats the only way for me because im a total carb lover. I had no cravings at all after the first day it seems to get easier. Its so much easier for me to stay on plan during the week lol weekend are so much harder
Old 10-13-2009, 12:22 PM   #28  

I agree it is soooo hard to follow this or any diet on the weekend lol. It's really hard because my boyfriend is trying to gain weight and is a total junk food junkie. I just have to stay motivatied though which has been really hard. Yesterday was not a good day to start for me so today is my offical start date. I only worked out for only like 15 minutes because my baby woke for a feeding (shes only 5 months) and of course my boyfriend could not hear her. It was pretty mcuh time for me to get ready for work after all that. I plan on doing my hour workout video plus 30 minutes on the treadmill tonight.

So far today I have had 1/2 cup oats with 1 cup fat free skim milk with a bannana
i am on lunch now so I have a 1 1/2 cup of cooked rice with steamed veggies

I don't really care for meat much anyway so I don't see a problem not having it right now. My issue is everything else lol

How are you ladies doing/feeling today.
Brook506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:14 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 232/216/150

Height: 5'5

Hey Bernice, I was the same once I finished phase 1. I really didn't have any major cravings during that phase and I have never really been a big red meat eater, but my mother made chili on one of the first days of Phase 2 for me and I could have died of happiness! And it was really the only time that I felt I ate too big of a portion. I don't even like chili that much but for some reason that night it was the greatest thing I had ever eaten lol
bigbonedgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:51 AM   #30  

Cool Cycle 2

Yesterday was my first day of cycle 2 and also my weigh day. I lost 6 pounds between my first weigh in on Saturday and Wednesday(yesterday), so I'm pretty happy about that!!! I have not been on the exercise part like I should, so the weight loss could have been more, but I have started to step my game up this cycle. Today I did the treadmill for 30minutes and I will do something later not sure what just yet. My b-day is the Dec.5th so I plan to lose at least 25 more pounds by then which is totally in my reach. Well I hope everyone is doing well on their cycles and in life period, can't wait to read more good news and motivation!!!