Old 10-16-2009, 12:19 PM   #31  

I am on my 4th day smashing and i am doing really good no cheats at all. Now if I can just make it thriught the weekend i will be oaky. I worked out Tuesday and Wednesday but missed yesterday so I am going to try tonight. I actually want to work out everday until my 9 days are up. Then do five times a week after that. I thinking about staying in phase one for a while maybe only adding grilled chicken sometimes. Is anybody else going to do phase 1 more than 9 days? Also is anybody else dying to get on a scale? I am trying to wait until my 9 days are up because I do not want to lose my motivation if it has not moved at all.
Brook506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #32  

Smile Weight

Congrats on your 4 days, and yes it is hard to stay off the scales, so if you do decide to jump on them make sure its first thing in the morning and I like to do it in the nude because I don't want 1 extra ounce!!! If you don't see what you are hoping for let that be a push to try harder to get it. This morning I woke up and wanted to get on the scales so bad I almost choked but I just weighed on Wednesday so I may as well wait it out. Well have the best of the day!!
P.S. Don't let the weekend be an excuse to screw up stay straight you have a plan for your body now stick to it, I was thinking to myself that since I can finally have a sandwich tommorow I would just order a cheese pizza and have a slice then I had to come back to Earth because I am not at the point that I will have a slice and stop.
Lishusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:41 PM   #33  
Lil' Old Chick

S/C/G: 229/206/150

Height: 5'4"

Looking at the Q & A for phase 1, Dr Smith say no wheat bulgar but cream of wheat is ok. Why not?
What about polenta or quinoa or mulslea (sp?)
sorry if this has been asked before.
Me Too is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:58 AM   #34  

Lishusc-Thanks for the encouragement! I’m just going to keep telling myself that this is going to be all worth it. It’s so hard not to step on the scale I usually do it every other day. I like you do it naked first thing in the morning lol. I am just hoping after the days 9 I will be happy with what that evil scale says lol…Hope everybody is enjoying there weekend.
Brook506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 11:12 AM   #35  

Now I am doing the EFS and yes Quinoa is okay, Polenta not sure and yesterday for cold cereal I prepared Muesli but without any added sugar or sugar sub. . Brook506 you are more than welcome we all need it, and yes it will be so worth it in the end thats what I keep telling myself.
Lishusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 03:46 PM   #36  
Lil' Old Chick

S/C/G: 229/206/150

Height: 5'4"

Thanks lish,
Me Too is offline   Reply With Quote