Old 10-01-2009, 11:01 AM   #46  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Yeah, I completed day two fo the Shred and I lived to tell about it! It is a flippin hard work out...wow!
I am not sure how I will get thru it tonight!!

Mj- I want to be down a size for Christmas too. I hope we both make our goal.

Kristin- So exciting about you house. Lots of decisions to make eh?

Just sipping on my americano from Starbucks right now. I had a terrible sleep and need a kick start his morning.
Have a great day!

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:16 AM   #47  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Nicole - The DVD I love to hate is Winsor Pilates. There is a 20 minute workout that is killer - really changes your body shape if you do it regularly. I have never had such great abs. It is really difficult in the beginning - but the modifications make it workable.

Congrats Kristen!

Barbara - so sorry your DD is still under the weather. For all they DO know about medicine, it is amazing how much is still unknown. I hope that a second opinion helps.
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:42 AM   #48  
Michelle

S/C/G: 216/160/135

Height: 5"6'

Day three done!!! I learned today to get it done when the girls are napping. They were so funny doing there jumping jacks though. They loved it even though I had little room for mine. 5 lb weights makes a big difference. I need to find three pound weights for sure. Hope you girls and Dan have great day!
momofthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:25 PM   #49  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Nicole- Get Ripped slim and lean dvd by Jari Love is a wicked workout as well. This is the one I was telling you about. I think she has new ones out now but that is the dvd that I also use.

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:37 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Nicole- now I have not tried it but I am intrigued by the Kim Kardashian DVD fit into your jeans by Friday. I wonder if it works. I use the Shred and my other biggest looser DVDs. I will probably get another Jillian Michaels DVD the next time. Maybe the Touble Zones as I do have many trouble Zones...

Nothing new to report. I have been trying hard to stay on plan and doing ok with it. I have not been eating a lot and exercising some but the scale does not seem to want to go down any. I am so tired all the time it is hard to get motivated to exercise. I am back to taking the B12 and going to increse my protein and see if that gets me so mo jo.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:42 AM   #51  

Good Friday Morning to you all. It is about 65 outside right now and it is suppose to only get up to 68. That is amazing to me seeing as last Friday it was 88. The weather around here is crazy. But I do like Fall. I love mums and to see the leaves change it is a beautiful time to live near the mountains. Also I think it seems more appropriate to be cold when they are playing football. That is the way I remember it when I was young.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed Baby Andrew has to have 4 shots plus a flu shot this morning and he is so much more stong-willed these days so I think he will fight it.

Hope everyone is doing well. I have done well all week until last night I had 2 oreos. I had no intentions of eating them but Andrew kept trying to feed them to me so I caved. They did have most of the white stuff out of them as that is Drews favorite part. I did exercise some yesterday I did lunges as I was doing laundry my legs are so sore. I also ran up and down the drive way chasing a soccer ball.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:55 AM   #52  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hello all..haven't been on here much..been busy battling a few of my own things in life.
anyways, just wanted to pop in and say hi. and hope that everyone had a good week and and has an even better weekend.

it's only gonna be in the 40s today..and rainy. burrr!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #53  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Hi Everyone. Just have to tell you all the good news - may daughter passed the Illinois Bar Exam!! I am so proud and excited for her.

I'll be back later to chat more. Just had to tell someone before I burst!!
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:08 PM   #54  

Height: 5'6

Yay! The builder accepted our offer and conditions so now it's a bunch of running around and paperwork for the next week and then the countdown can begin! Provided all goes through the house will be completed by February 16th!
Kristinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #55  

Laurie- That is great, Congratulations to your Daughter!!!

Kristin- How exciting, I am so happy for you!!!

Jillian- Now I feel crazy for complaining about 68, 40's during the day!! Wow that is cold for October.

I am ready for Halloween. I love halloween decorations and well of course candy!!! It will be hard to resist the reeses they are my favorite. Baby Andrew is going to be Handy Manny for Halloween, I am not sure about the other kids. They change their minds so quickly and they all want to be something scary and gross I am sure. I use to dress up but I have not in years. I might just wear cat ears or something simple. when the kids were smaller. I dressed up like Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz and I had a little tin man, lion and scare crow it was quite adorable. Then a few years after that we were all characters from star wars. I really would like to be snow white and have them all including my husband be the seven dwarfs but that will never happen,but how cute would that be..

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be cleaning, raking leaves and balancing our budget to accomodate 2 sets of braces. fun!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #56  
Yoga-addict

Height: 5'2''

Hey All,
Just a quick hello...I am completing my 2 months today and going for measurements at COD...wish me luck!!!!

Kristin,Laurie- Congrats!

Joan- Amen!

Catch you later...
mj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:03 PM   #57  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

Amy M - I LOVE Halloween too. We decorate the whole yard as a cemetery. We all dress up as a family and this year's theme is 1920's flapper (for the women and girls) and Gangsters (for the men and boys). This might be our last year of it though, we're moving and our new neighbors don't get into it like our current neighbors do. Last year we had over 1300 trick-or-treaters in a 5 block stretch. This year being it's on a Saturday and if the weather is nice I'm sure we'll top last year's number. We're only moving a block away so you would think that we could still get the trick-or-treaters but for some reason it just drops off at the corner. I'll have to get more creative and draw the kids down our way. Oh well, at least I get this year yet, I made sure of that when we were deciding on closing dates!
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #58  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyofsix View Post
Laurie- That is great, Congratulations to your Daughter!!!

Kristin- How exciting, I am so happy for you!!!

Jillian- Now I feel crazy for complaining about 68, 40's during the day!! Wow that is cold for October.

I am ready for Halloween. I love halloween decorations and well of course candy!!! It will be hard to resist the reeses they are my favorite. Baby Andrew is going to be Handy Manny for Halloween, I am not sure about the other kids. They change their minds so quickly and they all want to be something scary and gross I am sure. I use to dress up but I have not in years. I might just wear cat ears or something simple. when the kids were smaller. I dressed up like Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz and I had a little tin man, lion and scare crow it was quite adorable. Then a few years after that we were all characters from star wars. I really would like to be snow white and have them all including my husband be the seven dwarfs but that will never happen,but how cute would that be..

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be cleaning, raking leaves and balancing our budget to accomodate 2 sets of braces. fun!!!

jag was handy manny last year! he loved it and looked so cute! i got his costume from ebay. this year he's going to be optimus prime and Julia is going to be an angel with one of her many flower girl dresses and baby X is going to be a box of sugar babies (another ebay find! )
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:59 PM   #59  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Wow, lots of good things happening for everyone...how exciting.

I am beginning to get ready for Halloween. I bought one costume, dug out the old ones to see what we can recycle, and bought 6 pumpkins at Aldi today.......they were only $1.99 each, and they are huge. I was super excited I usually spend a pretty penny for pumkins, so to only have to spend 12 bucks was like a tiny dream Well, there was that one year that we grew pumpkins, and we had hundreds of them lining the house and flower beds.....that was awesome Halloween gets to be a pretty big expense for our big family, and I used to make the kids costumes, but it is more expensive to do that now than it used to be. I don't understand why fabric stores are so high priced now. And it is impossible to find basics there. I went into a faric store last year, and I asked the girl who worked there if they had any batiste.....and she looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language....she really had no clue what it was. It is very frustrating. Anyway, my sissy and one of my besties are here visitng for the weekend, so I must sign off....but I will be back tomorrow to see how everyone is doing
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote