Old 04-02-2009, 11:03 AM   #46  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Oh, Katie......that is a rough one. She sounds like an idiot to me.....did she respond to your comment?

Amylou......I have been very very bad. I am avoiding the sclae right now......but I know I will get my ambition back here any day. Thanks for asking

I have to run some errands, but I will check back in later
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:47 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Katie,
if she is not a close friend you would want to stay in contact with I would delete her. I enjoy my facebook page and love keeping up wtih friends so I would not want to see racist comments everytime I checked in. You might also report it to facebook???
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:24 PM   #48  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Okay, I did delete her. She did not respond to my comment, but one of her friends did, which upset me even more, and I realized that I really do not need this stuff. I left a family email group awhile back for the same reason. One branch of my mom's family had this great Yahoo email group going. I really enjoyed it until it got really political and religious. I decided then that I do not need to deal with that kind of stuff in my email. So, anyways, I did delete her, so no more drama! Thanks for your input guys!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:19 PM   #49  
Katie

Here is a pic of our new puppy Saphira, and one of our new chicks.

375.jpg

386.jpg

In this picture, Skippyjon is teaching her a lesson in manners.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:43 PM   #50  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

great pictures katie! very cute!

so DS took a nap from about 1145am-1:30pm. so happy about that!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:50 PM   #51  
Katie

Good Jillian, I hope you rested while he did!
Old 04-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #52  
WonderWoman

oh katie, you better believe i do everyday! even if he doesn't nap while he plays in his room, i am getting so me type of nap/rest in. i have to, otherwise i'd be worse off than i already am!
Old 04-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

I still have not weighed this week either, I think once a week is all I can handle. The ups and downs of weight fluctuation get to me some weeks. I am excited about spring and to see if anything I planted grows. If not I can still take advantage of what everyone else is able to grow. I am slightly behind or sO i feel behind on my summer slim down, I will do take off again this weekend so that will help. I am going to exercise this weekand weekend to and I am going to find somekind of ecercise equipment at a yardsale- or so I hope too...
Katie- the chicks are so cute. My son is having his picture made with baby rabbits tomorrow I can't wait to see them- Also I think you made the right move on Facebook

Jillian rest whenever you can I dont think I have slept through the night in 13 years.
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:35 PM   #54  
Amy

Hey guys-

Kaite- I went thru what you're talking about on FB with former Pres. Bush. I am very conservative but have many liberal friends. If I supported Palin, I was criticized. I never answered back as much as I wanted to, but I know what you're talking about.

I also had this guy on my page from high school. He would post pictures of naked women and then constantly comment on them. Because of that, they were always in view. I got rid of him.

The last of my four exams are done for the day, I am so excited! I am relaxing until rehearsal tonight. Yey!

I am not going to W/I until Saturday, I had a 3 musketeer bar that I want to forget about!

See you for now~
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:17 PM   #55  
Katie

Amy- I thought that the election was miserable for stuff like that too.

AmyM- Oh, how fun. My kids always want bunnies, but I fear that my dogs would be really naughty.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:44 PM   #56  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Katie, I think you made the right decision. Like AmyNJ, I am very conservative, and voted that way, but I have nothing but total respect for President Obama. I was so proud that America didnt let the color of his skin determine their vote, (Now if he were only Republican,) JUST KIDDING!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #57  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Katie - cute pics of the new puppy, chicks and SkippyJohn....and you did exactly what I do when someone on Facebook irritates me or does something really stupid! delete delete delete. It's supposed to be fun...at least that's the way I look at it.

All the rainy Georgia weather has me wanting to go to bed and it's only 8AM...but book camp wake up alarm goes off at 4:30A....so off I go.

and for the record, my weight is not coming off because I cannot seem to get a good work out routine AND a good eating plan going at the same time....after watching Valerie B, and feeling exactly the way she felt a couple years ago, at least I have hope that this can be done...it's all about choices and just doing it!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:23 AM   #58  
WonderWoman

morning everyone. not much going on for me today..just my 36wk dr appt this morning and then i have a consultation/counseling appt about getting a tubal ligation after i deliver. along with running a few errands, that should keep me busy until early afternoon.
then, i'm coming home and resting. dh has drill again this weekend..so i'm gonna rest all weekend long..hopefully.

that's about it for me. i'll be back later. my dr is starting pelvic exams at this appt (oh goodie!--sense the sarcasm!) so i'm definitely not looking forward to that this morning. ugh.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:47 AM   #59  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Good morning friends

I am in a strangely good mood this morning, which is odd, cuz I don't really like morning.......

I have baby Maria today, so I am not planning any major projects....except to conquer the laundry. I know, I live on the wildside.

I hope you all have a fun weekend, and can manage to stay OP. You know, it feels soooooo good on Monday morning when you eat well all weekend
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:22 AM   #60  
Katie

Morning all! I am in a good mood too, which is really odd, since we are having a HUGE snowstorm right now. I do love my Fridays though. I got up at 6:00 and laid in the tub and read a book for an hour. It was bliss!