Old 04-01-2009, 06:06 PM   #31  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Well, looks like I wont be losing much more weight. I'm pregnant again... Whoa.. So soon.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:06 PM   #32  

APRILS FOOLS! Just kidding! LOL I actually went and got my birth control today!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #33  
Katie

Height: 5'1

OMG, Kimberly, you really had me. I was thinking, "Damn, I'll bet she is mad at the Dr who did not get her tubes tied." Hahaha.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:00 PM   #34  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

holy cow kimberly! i was just thinking the same thing as katie! dang! too funny, but not so funny..if it were true, i'm sure! ha.
what was the deal with you not getting your tubes tied? was there a problem?
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:04 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Kimberly, I fell for it too!

Joni, It is just good that there was not anything in sight when I read yours (since I can't have anything in sight or I will eat it)

Dan, It is hard to imagine that any place on earth could be having fires when we are getting so much rain and cold up in Oregon. Spring keeps thinking about really getting started, and then it kind of changes its mind. Jump roping is a good way to get the heart rate right up there. I wonder if just faking it like you had a jump rope would be the same?
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:13 PM   #36  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Kimberly.....you win for the best April Fools trick of the day. I was dying when I read that.

Barbara......the last time I donated blood, I almost passed out in the chair. I was very strictly doing LAWL and I think I was overdue for a snack to begin with. They ended up lowering the head of my recliner so I wouldn't black out. It was not a very good feeling. I ate the cookie too

I'll try and be OP tomorrow. Today, not so good.
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:30 PM   #37  

Ha ha!! They couldn't tie my tubes because there was too much scar tissue in the way. Hope you all had a good day!!
Old 04-01-2009, 09:37 PM   #38  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

So, I just have to take a moment to share my sweet little babies with you all. This picture is not the best quality, but we captured the moment, and I am just thrilled.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 170.4 / TICKER / 150

Height: 5'6

Hello Everyone!

I have been really busy with the 2 jobs and not alot of time on the computer. At my old job I could 3FC and FB at work, now it cuts into my home time hence the absence. I am losing although I am not really trying too hard. Just trying to practice eat when hungry stop when full. So simple yet sooo hard!

Jillian, good to see your spirits so high going into the last month of pregnancy. I love the name also

Nicole you are doing amazing, so close to onederland. Your babies are super adorable!

Hello to all the Amy's and Kim's....geez hard to keep track!

Keep up the great work and I will try to post more often.
erin1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:47 PM   #40  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Katie - so sorry to hear about the injured chicks....I have a soft spot for just about every animal except maybe squirrels...

Nicole - that is the most adorable picture....they are both about the same height!

Kim - great April Fool's joke....did you try that on DH too???

Amy - Turkey Meatloaf sounds yummy...Hungry Girl is coming back to Atlanta later this month. I saw her the first time around and she puts on a good book tour show. I now understand where she gets her wit....she worked at Nickelodeon before starting the whole Hungry Girl gig...she's a true kid at heart.

Did anyone see Valerie Bertenelli on Oprah today? She's truly my idol. She looked great in the bikini and I was happy to see that she really does need quite a bit of make up to look as perfect as she does. She just seems so real to me; she's kept her weight off for a year, but admitted she still had her fat clothes...just in case....but realizes she needs to get rid ofthem.

I went to a Pampered Chef party tonight and bought a large pizza stone. I want to learn to make some good, healthy pizzas at home (if there is such a thing, which I'm sure there is)!

Dan - Barb's right - you can "pretend" jump rope....or if you have money to burn, you can order your ropeless jump rope right here...http://www.jumpsnap.com/index.html
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:35 AM   #41  
WonderWoman

omg nicole! that picture is absolutely adorable!
Old 04-02-2009, 08:53 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Good morning to everyone!!

Hope everyone is surviving this week. i know everyday is a struggle for me. I have been able to exercise 3 days this week, so I am happy about that. I took my precious baby for a walk last night and I really pushed myself. It was easy because he was so excited to see all the neighbors and puppies everywhere. he even tried to bark back at this little dog it was quite cute.

Nicole- that is a great picture it looks like something you would see on a greeting card.

Kimberly- that was a great aprils fools joke. my husband would have passed out. Our Dr. joked that the tubal was 99% effective but if we were ment to have another baby we would have one. So still when I try to tell him something serious he first says your not pregnant are you?

Joni- I wish I would have DVR Oprah. i really like Valerie too, i think she is genuine and seemed to stuggle with her weight like the rest of us.

Cecilia- i do a tape I purchased from Walmart it is called the 10 minute solution. it breaks down into 5 differnt sections total body, arms, legs, abs, and the slim down. I like it because I can do the arm part, and run work on dinner, do the legs, then take a break to eat, then after I do the dishes work on another part. It breaks up the work out and I end up doing much more that I would if I attempted to do each section one right after the other. Also if i get a chance to walk outside i always try to do the arm part because I never seem to loose there.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:10 AM   #43  
WonderWoman

good morning all. i'm so exhausted. i haven't been sleeping well for awhile now. due to all the potty breaks and tossing and turning in the middle of the night. ugh. i can barely keep my eyes open. not much longer..but it still doesn't make it any better..especially while taking care of rowdy 3yr old DS.

just wanted to check in and say hi. be back later.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:34 AM   #44  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

heheeehee good one Kimberly!! I would have died!

AmyNJ-I've been toying with the idea of LAWL again since WW is just so slow for me. I"ve really been questioning it and I think that's the reason I'm not losing. I don't feel like I 100% believe in this points thing. I guess LA just made more sense to me. I"m going to give it more of a chance, since I know I haven't been as strict as I know I need to be. I"m glad LA is already working for you. I have a friend who goes to WW meetings. I thought--what if I do LA and go w/i at WW. Would that be horrible? I just really think I miss that accountability.
Great car!! Congrats on that.

Jillian-that lil Lemon will be here before we know it!

Joni-I missed valerie! I think I might have it DVRd.

Nicole-that is the cutest picture! How is the w/l going? Are you still following the low carb thing? I want to hear how you are doing!

Katie-have fun with those chicks!

Hi Amy M!

Ok-off to work! Someone asked me how I am liking being a lawyer (can't remember who?!) And I am loving it. March was a very busy month for me, btu the good thing about this job is the more I work, the more I get paid. I'm a contractor. It has it's downsides but so far I am loving the independence and the instant gratification of working more. I had a really long day yesterday, but overall my hours are pretty amazing. I feel very, very luck to have this job right now! Sometimes I still can't believe it!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:58 AM   #45  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Arghhhh, I am so irritated with FB. One of my friends from high school is constantly posting disparaging things about President Obama. I just blow it off, but today I get online, and some other people that she knows have added to a very rude comment that she made yesterday, and have gotten very racist. I can't stand that kind of stuff. I commented that I feel their comments are racist, but I am still seething about the whole thing. I am thinking maybe I should just delete her as a friend so that I don't have to see this stuff on my page. Any thoughts?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote