Old 01-05-2009, 11:32 AM   #46  

I've tried it and don't like it. It made me want to eat more...lool
KissMyConverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 02:35 PM   #47  
Breathe the pressure

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Height: 5' 9"

Just an update! I'm one week in and I did in fact stick with the 19 fat grams per meal and 1800 calories per day. I also made it to the gym 5 days this week. I'm very proud of myself since I normally only last 3 days max on a diet but with the higher fat content I'm finding it closer to normal eating and it's easier to stay with it.

I know I said I would only weigh myself everyother week but I caved in and weighed myself this morning and I've only lost 1 pound so far but TOM is do so next should be better. Also I feel better and my jeans aren't squeezing the life out of me anymore lol! So next week at the gym I'm adding another 5 minutes to my cardio making a total of 30 minutes each time. I'm hoping to eventually work up 45 minutes a session and then add in the weight training but one step at a time. How's everyone else doing?
GypsyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 300/ticker/ONEDERLAND!

Height: 5'9

GrypsyLove, I just finished week two and have lost a total of 6.6lbs. I'm very happy with it so far and my exercise, but yesterday I had treatment effects x.x
heather88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 02:48 PM   #49  
Breathe the pressure

well congrats! 6.6 lbs is awesome! I havn't had an T.E.'s yet. I only felt a little bloated tuesday after dinner monday night at my boyfriend's house.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:47 PM   #50  
Starting to Get It!

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/120

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy8888 View Post
It seems like you've done all the research you need. Thanks for joining us, and good luck in your quest to find a plan that works for you.
Sorry if I offended you Amy, I really hope I didn't.
AmberE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:08 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 182/146/132

Height: 5'5"

I'm giving it a shot. My pharmacist said she's using it and loves it. She too only uses the pills before a "fatty" meal. I figure follow the program...keep me honest...

I'm starting from the middle again. I gained back some of my loss over the holidays, about 10 lbs worth. So I'm taking the 17 lbs I have lost ( and will NEVER regain again) and move forward... Happy New Year everyone.
sumu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:12 PM   #52  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

Good work ladies. I recently went off but had good success with Alli. I also structured my days so I could use the pills sparingly.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:01 PM   #53  
No more excuses!

S/C/G: 141 / 136 / 120

Height: 5"3

hi ladies! this is my 2nd week on Alli... and the "loose stool" (sorry for being gross) just started a few days ago! However, I had pizza and cheese sticks last night.... and no side-effects happened!! Is there a reason for this???

I haven't lost any pounds yet.... I'm 5'3" and 136 pounds still...... a little frustrating.
TurboLeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:12 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 138/138/130

Height: 5'7"

Turboleta I think you'll be getting an unpleasant surprise very soon! Lol!

P.S. I decided to make mine "prescription strength" by taking two at a time. Let's just say I don't recommend doing that. Lol!
PeatrixPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:40 AM   #55  
Breathe the pressure

Hi again! This is my second week weighing in since starting alli and I think I did pretty well with keeping with my food and exercise goals considering I also got into a car accident this week. Don't worry I'm 100% fine it was the car that took the damage but the next day I got a rental and I was back at the gym again! I'm proud of myself for that becuase normally I'd use any excuse to fall off the band wagon.

This week I weighed in at 233.5 which is a 4.5 pound loss this week! I am soooooo happy to see something FINALLY working! Even if alli is really just there to keep me honest and isn't in fact what's making me lose the weight like other miracle diet pills say they do, I know it's that little push of motivation I need to keep me going and that makes all the difference in the world.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:14 PM   #56  
DRUG FREE

S/C/G: 165/153/130

Height: 5'8''

I just started taking it today! I'm excited.. I hope I see more results.
MISFIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:16 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 201.5/186.5/140 per WiiFit

Height: 5'4"

Hello,
I am fairly new to this site and have been posting mostly on Bistro MD as that is diet plan I chose to use in conjunction w Xenical( 120mg strength ALLI) and so far I must say the results have been good!!! I have had treatment effects at certain times but I look it as I must have over done it somewhere in the past day.I have been taking my multi vitamins that include and Omega 3 gel cap which I am starting to think is what is accounting for some issues. Overall I do I have say taking my MV at night has really made a difference in overall well being. I have also noticed that I've lost the bloat feeling which I believe is a combo of the low fat diet(1200 calories and Xenical), I am just trying to find the motivation to get w/ my excercise program!!! I rejoined the gym even though I have a treadmill to get me back in the groove, so I start again tomorrow w/ a ready,set ,tone class after work!! Hope I like it and am able to get through it!!
DebbieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:35 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 171/see ticker/130

Height: 5-2

Hello everyone! I have been reading a lot about this and I am going to buy Alli tonight. I will WI tomorrow morning and hopefully post some positive results!
Shannonk1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:48 PM   #59  
Breathe the pressure

EEK! I had my first T.E. today! nothing embaressing but enough to let me know that I should have paid more attention yesterday. It was my little sister and brother's b-day party and we had so much good food. I limited my portions but I guess since it was so much fattier then the things I normally eat it was just to much for me. Oh well, you live, you learn!
Old 01-20-2009, 06:29 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 345/282/200

Height: 5'8"

Hey yall just wanted to report in that today makes my 50th day of Alli and I have lost 30lbs as of my weigh in yesterday. I am positive that the Alli saved me on the days I over did it (about 3 or 4 times) and helped me lose more weight than just dieting alone.

Just to recap I strated the Alli diet plan on Dec 1 and have been following it closely and taking the pills. 3 weeks ago I joined Weight Watchers with a friend mostly for moral support for her but I knew I would learn a lot at the meetings and I have.

WW doesn't recommend for or against Alli but I am taking them anyways. I have sort of combined the Alli diet plan and the Weight Watchers Momentum diet to form my sort of hybrid calorie counting points counting diet! LOL!

The scale last night at the WW meeting says I lost 4 pounds last week so I know it is working.

I have only had "treatment effects" 2 or 3 times in 50 days and every time I had eaten too much at a party or resturant. In other words I asked for it!

What I really like about the pills is how they keep me in line. Several times I was tempted to eat something I didn't need to eat and the thought of being on the can the next day stopped me.

It's working for me so far! I think the trick is to follow the directions in the books exactly and exercise.

I run on an eliptical machine every day (I missed a few days) for 45 - 60 minutes a day. It was hard to make time the first couple of weeks but now it is habit as I run the first thing every morning when I get up and get it out of the way.

Wishing everyone on Alli success!

Last edited by flatiron; 01-20-2009 at 06:31 PM.
flatiron is offline   Reply With Quote