Old 04-04-2008, 10:18 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Today went well, i had temptations again but with kids around and goodies there will always be temptations so i better get used to resisting if i want to keep the weight off long term. This is a good learning lesson for us, if we take it one day at a time and make it to a month then we'll pretty soon realize that we can do this long term and thats the ultimate goal right ladies?

My grandma came over today and brought some goodies with her that i would have loved to dig into but i'm resisting, i even made her take a dish that she made back home. how horrible but its better for me that way.

See you all tomorrow.

Welcome to the newcomers & WTG ladies on sticking with it.

GL tonight Tuesday.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 01:50 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default Apparently I can't!

I tried for all of 5 minutes to be OP. I saved two starches, two fruits (read wine with dinner), 1.5 proteins and 1 veg for dinner. But I could not resist getting crab and dipping in the butter, plus I had several rolls(table bread is my down fall), rice and a salad! Damn good if you ask me! I took a Alli with the butter and skipped desert but I must say I was not even close! I feel no guilt! Loved the dinner, the conversation and the friends! If food goes with the event so be it!
Today is another day.
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 03:20 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 199/199/150

Height: 5'5"

yesterday was my first POP day...yeah
lacorso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 09:05 PM   #34  
Missing Ohio

Default Can I Join You

A little late but never TOO late. Ladies this is my second post today after almost two years away from the board. I need the accountability to move forward and am getting off of this board once i post this message to makeup my meal plan for the coming week. Will go shopping tomorrow for what I need.

You ladies are awesome. Keep it up. I'm back and I feel it in my bones. Although, I tried to do a little reading on this week's post and don't remember what some of the abbreviations mean. COD, I Think that's center of doom. Someone else asked about POP before I had to ask. Anyhu, I'm back

p.s. I can't even remember the Plan I was on when I was here before. Anyhu, I'll await your Welcome and start tomorrow. Wish me success.

Last edited by LadyIzzy; 04-05-2008 at 09:08 PM.
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:51 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome, LadyIzzy! this is the in place! Of course you may join. Keep reading and posting I am sure someone can help you with your questions. I, personally have found this forum invaluable for my WL journey.
Good luck!
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:11 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 200/199/150

I blew it this weekend, but I refuse to let guilt keep me in a funk. I'm dusting myself off and making a fresh start! Have a great week all!

Last edited by LadyZaidi; 04-07-2008 at 09:11 AM.
LadyZaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:11 AM   #37  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

I failed horribly on Sunday. It was my DS best Friend's birthday, and since we are like family, we got together with them and their family for his Birthday and I ate too much and way off plan. I think this is the first time since I started this plan that I have gone this far right of plan. I am back on today, but the scale is not liking my eating habits from yesterday, and I have a horrible feeling I will have my first weekly WI where I gained, not lost.

I feel like I let myself down, but I have to get out of this pit I an digging and get back on the plan wagon and back on the exercise wagon.
krjpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:26 AM   #38  

Height: 5'7"

Well, I did the best I could this weekend... Usually I gain over the weekend, but this weekend I lost so I must've done OK even though it wasn't perfect.

My transgressions - - A planned cupcake at my son's birthday party, for which I sacrificed 2S 1F & 1D during the day (hoping to offset some calories). And for his family birthday dinner (tradition to take the birthday child out for dinner with the grandparents to the restaurant of their choice) he chose the Japanese restaurant - ugh! I did the best I could... I had the chef give all of my rice to my husband, so I had the salad (ginger dressing, no idea if that's lowfat), hibachi veggies and red snapper (cooked w/butter & excessive portion by LAWL standard, but it was so good!). Came up short 1F 1S 1D yesterday, so maybe that will help w/ the calories. I was worried that I would retain water because it was so salty, but I was down this morning and I'm pushing the water today just in case.

So, even though I wasn't Perfectly OP the fact that I kept the weekend under control and lost instead of gained was a MAJOR step in the right direction for me. And I can honestly say that it was because I was committed to logging it all here this morning - so thanks!!

Wish me luck. Today I step down (again) from Plan 3 to Plan 2, so I'm losing some portions. It wasn't a big deal last time, but I'm still nervous.

Let's keep it going!!! We can do it! One more day!
LeighAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:33 AM   #39  

LadyZaidi, Kelly, and anyone else that might have had a tough weekend POP-wise... Forgive yourself and move on. It's a new week. Together, we can do this!!
LeighAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:13 AM   #40  

Welcome Bre!

Weekend went well……..had a few too many liquid starches Friday night. I kept track though and just ate less starches on Sat & Sun to make up for it.

I’m really busy at work this week so might not be able to check in as often. Will try at least once a day though.

I got to move my ticker this morning .

Day 7 POP!!
ChefsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:28 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Morning ladies

The weekend went ok. I only messed up a little yesterday but sundays are always the worst day for me. I didnt too do bad but i wasnt perfect.

GL to everyone this week. we can do this!
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:08 AM   #42  

I'm back - POP makes me feel SO much better! I need to remind myself of that when I get tempted to stray from plan. I'm going to MN to visit family Wednesday night through Sunday. I've travelled many times on plan and I KNOW I can do it again if I put my mind to it. Have a great rest of the week if I don't get a chance to check in again before I fly out.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:13 AM   #43  

Well it's been 7 days of POP for me and I have lost 5 lbs. I'm very pleased w/ myself.

Here's to DAY 8!!
Old 04-08-2008, 12:50 PM   #44  

Wow Jill! You inspire me to keep at it! Great job!
Old 04-08-2008, 02:15 PM   #45  

Thanks! You inspire me w/ your 4 lbs to go. That is fantastic!

I am struggling a bit today......TOM is getting me. I had to go to the center and it was hard passing all the fast food restaurants. Grease is sounding really good to me right now.

I planned cheesy chicken quesadillas for dinner tonight. Hopefully that'll do that trick. And some FF chocolate pudding to ease my chocolate cravings. Plus I was up at WI today. Totally water weight.