Old 03-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #31  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Good Afternoon Everyone. Happy Birthday Jillian. I hope you enjoy it. I find that sometimes I just want to spend my birthday by myself doing things just for myself. However you spend it, just savor it and enjoy it.

Katie - good idea about the egg shapes. I hadn't thought it through yet but that would probably work.

Debbie, Barbara, Kim and everyone else with children - they do grow up so fast. One minute you're telling them something for their own good and you turn around and hear them telling their own children the same thing you told your kids. Funny how that works.

The sun is shining here today and the temp is around 50ish. It is so pretty out. Hopefully the snows are done and we can all look forward to a beautiful spring season.

I posted on another thread that DBF and I are thinking of going to Vegas in May/June and I wondered if any of you had any suggestions for things to do, places to stay, etc. that you all liked. I'm not a real big gambler, more of a people watcher, I'd rather find other things to do. I'm sure there is a lot of different things there so if you've found anything off the beaten path that you all enjoyed, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Better get busy. I'll check back in later. Thanks for all the info. Congrats to the losers and to those of us going in the other direction, let's get back in the game.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:00 PM   #32  
I'm ready to get started!

S/C/G: 208/208/125

Height: 5'1"

Cecil- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I seen where you had a posted weight loss of 4.4 lbs. Again Congratulations on the loss and being the biggest loser this week on the red team.

Last edited by ferrarimomof2; 03-11-2008 at 05:03 PM.
ferrarimomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:06 PM   #33  
Laurie

Congrats are in order for you as well Dionne. Weren't you TBL on the Blue Team this week?? You and Cecilia are both doing so well. You should give yourselves a big pat on the back and keep up all the hard work!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 05:11 PM   #34  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Happy Birthday, Jillian!!! I will sing to you later
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:43 PM   #35  

Happy Birthday, Jillian!!!!!

Laurie- thanks and you keep up the good work also.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:44 PM   #36  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Hi gang!!!

Wow I've missed you all!

Katie, Jill- please stay out of the ER!!
Katie- I hope you are ok! You poor thing-that body just didn't know what to do!!

Jill-feel better!

Happy bday Jillian! Hope your bday was perfect!

Congrats Cecilia! You are doing great!

Thanks for missing me Nicole! Yes- I was in Disneyland....

and, drumroll...

I'm engaged!!
It's been a crazy/fun/exciting time and I couldn't be happier. We wont get married for over a year, as I want to have LOTS of time to plan after I take the Bar this summer....but I thought I'd share with you all since I'm so happy!

Thanks for filling everyone in on my whereabouts Kimberly! I have been thinking about you and your soon to be prego belly a lot-so only a short while left til we get to know if she's already there!! Can't wait!

Where'd Felicia sneak off to? I was so glad to see her back!

Hi Michie, Kim, Katy, Laurie, Barbara!

I'm going to try so hard to get back on here everyday! I've been working a lot more than usual so it's been hard since I can't really post at work!

As for the diet (oh yeah-that!) I was really bad last week. Then slowly got back on track this weekend. I realize now that I just cannot waste any more time! There is no excuse for my yo-yo-I know what I have to do! So it's day three of POP and if feels good! I'm ready to get 21 in a row...that's my goal for now!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:43 AM   #37  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning All

Welcome Back Amy - Congrats on the Engagement. SO tell us, did he propose at Disneyland? That must have been so exciting.

Late, but Happy Birthday Jillian. DOn't over do it on the Cake when the kids come over.

Nicole - give us an update on DD and her pregnancy. Do you know what it is going to be yet?

TO went well and thank goodness it showed on the scale. It is my GOAL to stay on track so that I can start to see the scale moving in the right direction again. But the good news is I am in within 4 lbs of my lowest weight since starting LAWL. And its spring, so I can start walking again for some needed exercise.

Let make good choices today people. Put the extras down, no eating off plan, and focus.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:43 AM   #38  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Whooohooo Amy! Congrats on getting engaged, how exciting!

Happy birthday, a little late, Jillian!

Great job all of you losers, I am proud of ya!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 08:45 AM   #39  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Amy (Dixie)- I know that I am not Nicole, just an excited cyber aunt, but her grandbaby is a girl!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:47 AM   #40  

Congrats Amy on the engagement.

I hope that everyone has a great POP day.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:52 AM   #41  
Laurie

Congratulations Amy. You'll have to give us all the details. We're all so happy for you and want you to have a lifetime of happiness together with DF.

Just popping to say Hi to everyone. Hope it's a POP day for us all. I'm going to try to do my part. I'll be back later.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:03 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Morning everyone.

It’s a very nice day here today and I’m happy! My boys are healthy, DH is wonderful and there’s a lot to be happy about.

TBL – I cant believe 1st of all that they are making us wait until next week to see who got eliminated. I was so very irritated by brittney lastnight, she should be so thankful for all she’s accomplished so far but instead she whined. I could not believe how Jillian went off on whatever the host name is. It was an exciting night on TBL and I’m glad to see that guy back and the girl also she lost so much. I cannot stand the 2 up for elimination so either one leaving is fine with me.

Kim – they do grow up so fast, I cant believe my oldest is 4 already. Where did the time go? I hate thinking of them getting older and I wish they could stay young forever. I don’t know what I’m going to do when they grow up. Just thinking about it makes me sad.

Barbara – Even tho I don’t want my babies to grow up a part of me cant wait to see them all grown and see what kind of men they are and I hope to God I do a good job.

Laurie – Never been to Vegas, sorry but hopefully others will give you some suggestions.

Amylou – Congrats on the engagement!!!!

Amy – Glad to hear TO went well.

Katie, Nicole, Cecilia, Michie, Dan (wherever you are) and anyone else I missed.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:06 PM   #43  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Hey everyone! Sorry I havent been as involved as I should be! I took my Nursing program entrance exam yesterday. I had to score at least a 74% to be considered and I made an 80%! YAY! Now I have to wait til they weed out all the other applicants to see if I am chosen!

Still no pregnancy news yet, I have to wait about 6 more days before I can take a test, and even then may still be too early...

I have changed my weight loss goal. DH and I were talking last night about how terrible I did the last two weeks in Feb and the first week in March, and how it has really threw me off schedule with my weight loss. SO I am setting a new goal for 200lbs. Then when I get there, I will reassess the situation again, and see if I am comfortable, or if I wanna keep going. I feel I will be less overwhelmed by 35 lbs than I am by 70! So I am changing the tickers and everything. Even if I get pregnant before I get there, that will stand as my goal until I reach it. I keep thinking, I have lost 30lbs, whats another 30?

I hope everyone is having a good week, I will try to catch up on all the previous posts...

Last edited by bradleys mom; 03-12-2008 at 12:07 PM.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:36 PM   #44  
Back in the saddle!

Default hi!

Hey there! I am only a couple days late, and already have missed 3 pages of posts! You guys are good!

I will try to go back and read them.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Monday was a full month on the program. I haven't weighed in in a week and a half. I WI on Saturdays as my official day, and with the bad weather we had in Memphis last week, the office was closed. So it looks like I'll WI and be measured on Sat.

The good news is that the home scale is starting to move (but I wont' update the ticker until the official WI on Sat.)! I'm excited, and motivated. Hope this keeps up!

Have a happy hump day, ladies!
green0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #45  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Thanks Dionne! Congrats to you too! Boy we sure do ROCK! HA! Thanks to everyone else also! I couldn't have done it without you!

Last edited by cecil; 03-12-2008 at 01:50 PM.
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote