Old 01-15-2008, 08:23 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Well first day of TO went very well. I was using oranges instead of the juice so hopefully by Thursday morning there will be some weightloss. I do not feel hungry or tired today. Going to go get on treadmil shortly while watching BL it will give me some motivation to stay on and keep going.

How is everyone else doing today?

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 01-15-2008 at 08:24 PM.
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:16 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Well Take Off....did great ALL day at work, even did fine when I got home, had eaten my veggies and protein like a good girl and DH comes in the door with chinese for him and my DD. It smelled sooooo good I just had to have a bite...or two....or three :::sighing::: It wasnt a horrible goof diet wise but sure blew the crap out of a day of TO. Oh well, heres to another day! LOL
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:18 PM   #18  
Blue w/lites - No COD

S/C/G: 208/157/150

I was going to do TO with you guys this week, but I'm going to have to bow out. I forgot I was having a home goods type party at my house on Thursday night. So that means food (mostly on plan) & wine so I didn't want the temptations if I couldn't have them. I'll just have to wait until next week so if anyone is interested in joining me then, probably Monday/Tuesday. That will give me this weekend to find the juice, we don't have Safeway here. Good luck. I hope everyone sees big results.
okie in il is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:08 PM   #19  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Glad TO is going well for everyone!
Kim omg! I would have died.... at least it was only a few bites.... ha!
I start TO tomorrow! Anyone else in?
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:51 PM   #20  

Well second day of TO is going very well for me. But I do have to tell you a Funny well it is funny now...
This morning I got on the scale (I tend to get on every morning even though I know I shouldn't) and it showed me 167.8 I thought OMG 5 pounds I lost since Tuesday morning YEAH got off scale walked about 2 steps and thought WOW walked back over and got on scale again...... Well this time it said 170.3 so I got off thinking what??? Got back on again and it still said 170.3 so got off and got back on still said 170.3 so I guess the 167.8 was a fluke not sure just thought I would share this as the second and third time were disappointing but then I thought well it is still a 2 pound loss in one day....I will see how tomorrow morning goes and maybe I will start weighing twice just in case it wants to move like this again...Anyone else have this happen to them?
I will change my ticker tomorrow mornig for my official BL weigh in

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 01-17-2008 at 09:05 AM.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:57 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Reda, amazing how the scale could show the wrong weight all those times and only show your true weight the once!
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:03 AM   #22  

Yeah well I got on scale this morning because I finally finished the second day of TO last night. And the scaled showed 169.4 so the 170.3 was probably right yesterday morning.... Anyways had a 2.8 pound lost during TO phase*****YEAH*****
How did everyone else do during their TO days and I know some are just starting today so Goodluck!!!
Old 01-17-2008, 11:57 AM   #23  
Cecilia

I am starting today and so far all I can think about is how much I love starches! Ha! Jk!
I had 2 oz of chicken and cucumbers for breakfast with some TO juice.
Now I am having some coffee. COD said not to use Fat free creamer. But I can't not have coffee and I had to have a little creamer. Is that like majorly cheating? I feel bad! But I had to have my coffee I didn't use much at all. Anyway hopefully all goes well! Awesome job Reda that is a great loss for 2 days! I hope I see the same results. Good luck to everyone else!
Old 01-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #24  

Default Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie in il View Post
I was going to do TO with you guys this week, but I'm going to have to bow out. I forgot I was having a home goods type party at my house on Thursday night. So that means food (mostly on plan) & wine so I didn't want the temptations if I couldn't have them. I'll just have to wait until next week so if anyone is interested in joining me then, probably Monday/Tuesday. That will give me this weekend to find the juice, we don't have Safeway here. Good luck. I hope everyone sees big results.
Good luck and I am sure someone else will be joining you next week. In the meantime, I have also found the juice at New Seasons, Whole Foods and Fred Meyers (Krogers on the East Coast). Every time I have seen it, it was in the health food aisles of those grocery stores. Hope that helps. If you don't find the juice, you can always do the 4 oranges a day. Others have (I know Mama Nicole does) and they have had good luck.

I started my TO this morning and so far so good. The way I do best is to stay busy all day so I don't think about food. I ate 2 ounces of chicken with a whole package of steamed broccoli for breakfast. Wierd, I know, but it filled me up.

Roberta
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 02:51 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 195/ticker/155

Height: 5'6"

Red face ??????

I feel really weird about asking this... but waht the heck is take off ( TO ) am i last to know about a diet that everyone already knows about, well whatever it is ... if it works.... i wanta give it a try!!!
skinnyvanilly2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 03:06 PM   #26  
Cecilia

Take off is a plan that you follow on LA Weightloss.
It basically consists of eating Unlimited protien and green veggies and drinking Take off Juice which some people substitute with Oranges. 4 per day.

PS guess what happened the same day I decide to do take off which is hard enough to do minus any other obstacles I had to have TOM. Of course why not? Put another weight on my back! Ha! What the heck! Not fair!

Last edited by cecil; 01-17-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 06:16 PM   #27  

Well the oranges worked just as good as the TO juice because last time I did TO with the juice I lost 2.8 and this time using oranges I lost 2.8 so I will be using oranges as they are alot cheaper as well.
Cecil ya TOM visited me while I was doing TO as well but it went really well surprisingly enough....Well good luck for the remainder of the day and tomorrow
Old 01-17-2008, 06:31 PM   #28  
Cecilia

Reda I am glad you had good results!
Almost done with day one..... Yes!
Then just one horrid day left. ha! I will let you know how it goes. And maybe next time I will use oranges as well!
Old 01-17-2008, 09:45 PM   #29  

Cecil, I would suggest trying them, I was a little skeptical but since I lost the same amount with them I will try using them next time. Well hopefully I didn't blow it tonight went to AppleBee's and ate tonight but I did have the WW chicken salad and only ate half of it, but I did also eat 2 onion rings and one of a mozzarella stick, but I did drink 4 glasses of water as well.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:38 PM   #30  

Well, I can't do the TO because the soy allergy is definitely confirmed. I am bummed. Ate the 2 bars yesterday and broke out in huge welts on my neck and not knowing what it was, called the doc's office. He confirmed it and said we are back to no soy. I thought my only reaction was going to be feeling a little tired because of the interaction between the soy and my thyroid meds, but no such luck.

MY DBF will be drinking those soy shakes Lynn told me about, they just came last night. Tripple bummer.

I can still do a FF, which I will do once a month.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Roberta
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote