Old 01-09-2008, 12:40 PM   #181  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbeau View Post
Goooooooood Morninnnnggggg!

OMG...I'm a POPstar! Well, that may be a stretch, but I was actually POP yesterday and so far today. I can't remember the last time I managed to accomplish this. Hopefully, I can keep it up. Big kuddos to all of you that stay POP all the time.
Paula......WTG.........and everyone.......WTG..........we are rockin' out this week, eh? Our Monday morning WI's ought to be excellent I am super excited.....and it has been a long time since I was excited about this My FF netted me a 4.8 lb loss.......so I am pretty happy. There were a lot of factors for such great results.......but mostly cuz I was wayyyy off plan before I started......and that always gives me a big FF result. In any case.........I am happy.........and I am feeling very motivated by this group this week. Thank you all!!!!

Angie.......I am guessing it is Cameron's collar bone as well. It is such a delicate bone on a child. I am crossing my fingers that it is nothing major. Best of luck today

Katie..........good luck with your inspection today. I know how nerve wracking they can be

And to everyone I didn't mention...........keep up the good work........we can do this
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:56 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Angie, My DD was 4 and jumping on the sofa (after being told repeatedly not to jump on the sofa I might add) and fell off and broke her collar bone. So it could be that. It was just kind of tweaked a little not a total break or anything, and they put them in a little brace to hold their shoulders back so it can heal properly. Gymnastics class sounded like such a good idea, but then she thought she could do flips on the sofa...

I am doing a FF, to get my focus back after being such not a POP star myself the last couple of days. Need to break my Christmas carb addiction. Seems like it takes forever to break the addiction and about 2 days to fall back in.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:11 PM   #183  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

I cook with ground venison all the time and just count it the same as lean ground turkey. One of my kids' favorite things I do is when I make patties out of it and broil them until they are cooked. Then I simmer them in a little SF BBQ sauce. I weigh the patties before I cook them so I can make sure of the serving size. I also use venison a lot for soft tacos, taco salad, and things like that.
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:16 PM   #184  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Nicole.. 4.8 lbs.. WTF?? WAY TO GO GIRL!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:18 PM   #185  
Post-Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrispieD View Post
Nicole.. 4.8 lbs.. WTF?? WAY TO GO GIRL!!
I just adore you, Kristen!!!
XOXO
Old 01-09-2008, 01:26 PM   #186  
Val

Hi All! Actually have a couple of minutes to check out what’s going on around here (well, I don’t really, but I’m taking them anyway, LOL).

Paula – TO never does a thing for me either, whenever I have done one the results have been negligible and it seems invariable I plateau after. So personally, I just save it now for when I really need a kick in the butt to get back on plan.

By the way, I am now on Day 5 POP, to see a .2 loss – it better start coming off soon!

Sorry I can’t chime in on the venison – I don’t care for the taste of it myself. Now, give me some moose!

Well, I’d better get back to work. I will try to chime in later, if not hope everyone has a good POP day! Be one with your POP (TM Dan2112, 2007).
Jrny2aNewMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:48 PM   #187  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

WOW! You all are on fire today! I love all these positive attitudes! You all are SO motivating!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 02:01 PM   #188  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Wohoooo Nicole! On my scale you are down 5lbs?!!!!! That is pretty much 25% of your gain gone!! So awesome.

I keep coming on here when I should be getting my reading done.....so hard to get back into the swing of school.

Hope everyone had a POP lunchtime!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 02:19 PM   #189  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

WTG Nicole! Cheers <clicking my water jug>
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 02:19 PM   #190  
Katy66

Well my first trip back to COD after 8 weeks went pretty well....it confirmed my loss from the FF so I've changed my ticker (of course it isn't the BNWI number but I'll take the three). There were a couple of new faces which is great, I wasn't very pleased with the counselors before.

Glad to see all the losses and people staying on plan.

Have a great afternoon!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 02:22 PM   #191  
Katy66

Oops, forgot to mention. On Deb's Ziti recipe.... I have one that is very similar and it freezes well so you could probably make the entire recipe but bake it in smaller containers for freezing. Makes a great, quick meal for later
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 02:32 PM   #192  
Post-Master

WTG Katy!!!!

Ok, so I checked out the K-Mart biggest loser contest. I think I am going to go for it. What the heck, right? C'mon, someone else say they are going to join too.............
Old 01-09-2008, 02:34 PM   #193  
Post-Master

Hey, where are Nance and Nancy these days????
Old 01-09-2008, 02:46 PM   #194  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Okay Nicole, I think I am signing up as well. That sounds fun. Although I have to work every Saturday, and I only get 30-45 minutes for lunch. I think I could use my lunch period to do the sign up and weigh ins. The closest Kmart is 1 mile from my home but 8 miles from my work. I think I will call my cousin who works there and see if she knows anymore about it.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 03:00 PM   #195  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

I have been perfectly OP for 2 days - yeah, I know: 2 WHOLE days!! - and I went to WI and was UP .8. POOT!!! My counselor was really sweet and said my body was probably just trying to adjust to being completely back on plan and that things would likely even out in a few days. I KNOW that I'm doing everything right, but it's just so frustrating!!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote