Old 03-09-2008, 09:55 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

I am going to try to get back into the basic routines this week, then the next week is spring break so I am going to take advantage and get back into zones and Kellys missions. and hopefully do some flings as well.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:54 PM   #107  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

good for you girls I have to say, I have been pretty good. I am still in the baby steps stages..........but I have seen the bottom of my sink just about every day since the first part of january.....and I get dressed almost every day. Right now, I am soaking my stovetop, and I am such a geek, I am pretty excited about it
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:54 PM   #108  
Post-Master

Lettie.....look at your ticker, girl!!! Man, I am so jealously happy for you!!!! Are you still doing NS?
XOXO
Old 03-11-2008, 05:12 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Nicole View Post
Lettie.....look at your ticker, girl!!! Man, I am so jealously happy for you!!!! Are you still doing NS?
XOXO
sort of. during the whole hospital stint, NS and being POP was the furthest thing from my mind. I started back at it yesterday and am doing ok.

I know..... I am sooo anxious to be in Onderland!!! I can't wait. hopefully really soon.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:14 PM   #110  
Post-Master

So, how are all of our flybabies doing, anyway???
XOXO
Old 05-05-2008, 12:56 PM   #111  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

I have done terrible for the past month. I worked a little this weekend on getting back on track. Especially when I realized that my bummed out attitude was because of my messy house. I feel so much better when I keep it picked up. So, I'm going to start back at the beginning.
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:08 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/125

Height: 5'0

I used to be a FLYbaby too Until I got a raise and decided that someone else should clean my house... I've got way too much going on to have to clean up after everyone! I did adopt a few of her principles that I just LOVE! Like the decluttering, I always make sure that I throw away 25 things when I clean out drawers. Also, the thing about the "hot spots" - she's a genius... If only there were someone out there to simplify everything in life down to bite size pieces for people like me that get overwhelmed and give up...
jewljz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #113  
Post-Master

Paula............I am the same exact way.....and it is funny how easy it is to get out of a good habit. I think the very best part of the flylady's attitude is you can so easily just start back up, at any time.....no matter how much time has passed. One babystep at a time
Old 05-06-2008, 05:46 AM   #114  

S/C/G: 220/165/120

Height: 5'6

Default Good morning

Well I am off to a good start this morning so far have my whole morning routine finished and half of my afternoon . Couldn't sleep because my sweetheart is out of town and I am way to spoiled with the cuddle thing at night. but I am sure I will be used to it by the time he gets home doesn't it figure.
Thank you ladies for the fly lady info by the way. I did what she says not to do and when I started I jumped into each room with both feet , I just top to bottomed every room as I went instead of baby stepping it. It just felt so good to have everything in a home and even better to get rid of clutter.
Heck I even got my BGF into the fun of it and boy has that been a challenge. It was even harder than trying to be POP everyday. This girl and her whole family are clutter bugs to the max. They still had clothes from when they were in high school 27 years and 80 lbs ago .Once she got going though she got her stuff sorted and started on his , he kept going through the bags before she could get them away from the house. So she went and switched trash bags with the neighbors just to make sure stuff didn't come back.
Ya know it feels so good to fly straight and be POP or at least close to it why in the world does it have to be so darn tough to do things that feel so good?
Well its off to the races for me today . Have to be to work early again ugghhh anyway you guys have great day .
Lois
LoisKent is offline   Reply With Quote