Old 01-03-2008, 08:03 PM   #16  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Holy cow, I cannot believe how filthy my front door was. It is looking pretty now though!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:25 PM   #17  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Okay I was too intrigued to ignore.. I'm now a FLYrookie
Off to shine my sink for my first day!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:11 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default Stop cleaning in the name of sanity!

Checked out the site. Is that fairy on crack? Has she lost it? Hells bells my mess is not running my life. In fact I'll prove it just as soon as I get the avalanche of sh#% off my keyboard. I mean just because I can't remember what color my carpet used to be does not mean my house is unclean.
Anyway, I have been working on training the dogs to sweep up their hair. If they could just hold the dust pan life would be good.
BTW self cleaning litter boxes are a crock! Just stop feeding the beasts and they will stop "needing" the box.
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:49 PM   #19  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrispieD View Post
Okay I was too intrigued to ignore.. I'm now a FLYrookie
Off to shine my sink for my first day!
I know, I had to do the same. I had looked at it one other time, but just didn't have the power to really simplify it. After reading it a bit, I realized that it might, and I stress, might, be kind of nice to have someone else tell me what to do......so I figure, it surely can't hurt to try something new, right? I am pledging to stick with it for at least my 31 day trial or whatever it is, and then re-assess Ok, DS is calling for more water. I dont' know what is up with my kids being up so late lately.
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:50 PM   #20  
Post-Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday Cool View Post
Checked out the site. Is that fairy on crack? Has she lost it? Hells bells my mess is not running my life. In fact I'll prove it just as soon as I get the avalanche of sh#% off my keyboard. I mean just because I can't remember what color my carpet used to be does not mean my house is unclean.
Anyway, I have been working on training the dogs to sweep up their hair. If they could just hold the dust pan life would be good.
BTW self cleaning litter boxes are a crock! Just stop feeding the beasts and they will stop "needing" the box.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:07 AM   #21  
Princess Heather

Tuesday cool....loved your post! And I agree.....I think the fairy is on something! Too much sniffing of whatever she's using to SHINE HER SINK! I'd love to fly but my wings are in sad sad shape!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 12:11 AM   #22  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

HEather! Where have you been???
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:23 AM   #23  
Princess Heather

Amy,
I've been hiding! LOL actually running crazy with my foster kids...i have 3 now...(or actually again) 3 year old DFS, 1 year old DFD and 3 week old DFS!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:35 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Weekends are not a time for loafing...... remember to stick to your routines even on the weekend.

Lets FLY Through the weekend!!!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 11:32 AM   #25  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 216/208/140

Height: 5'8"

Weekend routines are going good. Thanks Lettie!!
whatazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 12:58 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 287/268/150

Height: 5'6

I can't believe this but I got on the scale this morning and I've already lost 6 lbs!!!!!!! YAY!
angemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 01:04 PM   #27  
Post-Master

congrats Ange Lettie, I am loving this morning routine stuff. It helps me so much to take the time that I need for myself For so many years, I have been showering as soon as everyone else got a shower.......which some days was two days away Now that my baby is 3, I am beginning to remember who I was before I was a mom to a baby This is good
XOXO
P.S. My sink has been shining for days, and it is WONDERUL. Even my 5 yo DS is drying it out.......soooo cute
Old 01-05-2008, 06:32 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

I am so happy!!! We LAWLers are so used to following this plan and that plan, that I think it is just natural for us to follow FLYladys plan! Keep going FLYbabies!!!! it only gets better and better!!!

I taught a whole 4 week class at my church to the woman of the church based on FLYlady and her routines, and how to run your house, ...meals, cleaning routines, family time, etc..... and how to prepare for Sabbath.that sort of thing. when I started I thought, "why am I doing this? everyone cleans their house and feeds their families already." and then I was surprised to see the interest and the questions they came up with. It was fun.

And now this is fun. I am so glad you are all finding benefit in FLYlady!

now. I am off to locate my laundry and check my sink!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 09:56 PM   #29  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Okay, today was day 1 of my FLYbaby status. I shined my sink last night. This morning I managed to put my shoes on and make my bed. I'm still working on figuring all this out, so I did some of my regular cleaning that had to be done. I did manage to clean my entry way. Boy, Katie, you're not alone...my front door was embarrassing. I always come into the house through the garage and have terribly neglected my front door.

I am a terrible housekeeper...I can admit it. I can't blame it on having small children in the house anymore, they are all grown up. I really need someone to help me make a plan. I'm hoping FLYlady will do the trick. Okay, I'm off to read some more lessons.
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:27 AM   #30  
Katie

Height: 5'1

All right Paula!!!!

Dang, my house is looking good. I could even have someone over, LOL.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote