Old 12-14-2007, 06:11 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

i made a thread to you but i'm posting here also.

Getting back to you from the previous post where you were offering your help.

Ok so i was on a gold plan about 2yrs ago and i'm not on anything right now. I had my baby about 5mo ago and i want to get started again losing weight but i havent started yet because i didnt know where to begin since my center closed. I've been trying to have my last meal at about 7pm but i usually go to bed at about 1am and i'm so hungry in between that time. Anyway here are my specifics.

I am breastfeeding and i am babys sole source of nutrition.

i am eliminating dairy from my diet

I havent used any lites since before i got pregnant and i dont want to use them anymore.

I am 5'2 165lbs and my goal is to be 135lbs.

Thank you so much for you help.

One other thing, i'm trying to get my husband to diet with me. He's 5'7 175lbs and he wants to lose about 20lbs. Could you tell me what plan he should be on also?

Thanks again.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:43 PM   #17  

pureweightlossemployee,

Thanks for helping us out. Do you know anything about the corporate licensee PWL centers? They are not exactly franchises and not exactly strictly corporate -- I never understood that. This is the case with my center and I was told that it will remain open.

Last edited by hourglass; 12-14-2007 at 07:21 PM.
hourglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 07:33 PM   #18  
pureweightlossemployee

Voluptuous:

If you are regularly on the GOLD plan but you are not doing the Lites, then according to Pureweightloss, we would put you on PURPLE which is the next one up. You would not move down to GOLD until you "would have" moved to GREEN. Does that make sense? So you need to go on PURPLE.
pureweightlossemploy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 07:59 PM   #19  
pureweightlossemployee

TERZALPAP: I can walk you through STAB and MAINT.

The whole point is to stabalize and maintain during this phase so you cannot do TAKE OFF or FAST FORWARD as they are only for WL stage.

STAB is going to last 6 weeks and MAINT will last 12 months or however long you need.

You keep the last menu plan that you were on and every week you ADD exchanges week by week. You will only go back to WL if you deviate and gain, but you would have to redo STAB if that happens.

So, we will call this WEEK 1 STAB.

STAB 1: You are going to add 1 FAT
STAB Week 2: 1 FRUIT 1 VEG
STAB WEEK 3: 1 Condiment and 1/2 protein
STAB WEEK 4: 1 starch
STAB WEEK 5: 1 Dairy
STAB Week 6: Add nothing

You will then move to MAINT. It is totally normal to fluctuate 5 pounds during this time but not more than that.

Each week has a different topic you are supposed to be handling so if you want that too, let me know.

Good Luck!

Last edited by pureweightlossemploy; 12-14-2007 at 08:00 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:08 PM   #20  
pureweightlossemployee

To Anyone wondering about the PURE plans:

In the PUREweightloss world and the world of LAweightloss CORPORATE, there are 9 main plans and a Senior Plan.

The plans are:

GREEN
GOLD
PURPLE
BLUE
RED
ORANGE
RED 1
ORANGE 1
RED 2

The way we determined what color you were on was using 4 factors:

Medical Conditions
Activity Level.

I have seen a lot of people on this site who are on the wrong plan. Everyone thinks they are on GOLD but there are certain reasons why that would not be the case.

CARDIACS AND ALL HEART ISSUES
BREAST FEDDING MOMS
SENIORS
DIABETES-ORAL AND FOOD CONTROLLED
PEOPLE WHO WORK OUT MORE THAN 5 HOURS A WEEK
TEENS
SHIFT WORKERS
PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY FAR FROM THEIR IDEAL WEIGHT
WOMEN VS MEN

*THESE ARE ALL ON A CERTAIN PLAN

I can help anyone determine that but I would need basic info emailed to me privately unless you are not too shy to post:

I need age, height, weight, medical conditions if any, workout schedule of any etc.

Let me know. There is a specific sheet we used to determine where you would fall so it's hard to figure it out yourself. If you are on the wrong plan, this plan will be hard for you and or you will not lose.

Last edited by pureweightlossemploy; 12-14-2007 at 08:09 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:13 PM   #21  
pureweightlossemployee

Debbie 24:

You would most likely be on PURPLE and you would stay there because you aren't doing the LITES but I will calculate it with the sheet and get back to you. Your husband would be on the MAN PLAN. If you do not have that one, he could do PURPLE and add 1/2 a protein. GOLD IS THE WRONG PLAN FOR YOU.

Do you guys have any seriuos medical conditions, are you shift workers or do you work out more that 5 times a week?

You can do the program as a breast fedding mom as long as the baby is older than 12 weeks if you are the sole source of nutrition.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #22  
pureweightlossemployee

Voluptuous:

I have not heard of that Supp. Do you go to a franchise?

I have the following supplements:

Calcium Chews
Reduce plus
Multi Vitamin
EFA
XCEL
Old 12-14-2007, 08:26 PM   #23  
pureweightlossemployee

GOLDIA:

If you signed the contract, what refund are they providing you? Did they tell you what plan you were on? With more information, I can help you determine the plan.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:30 PM   #24  
pureweightlossemployee

Hourglass:

I am not exactly sure what those are. I worked for the Corporate side of things. I am not sure what your center is. The best way to figure it out is ask who owns it. If they tell you a specific name, it sounds like frnachise.

What also happens at times is that the CORP side will take over a franchise center waiting until the rest of the centers in that area are available. There are some signs to watch out for in terms of trouble down the road:

-Hours get changes or sliced
-Product starts running low
-Huge employee layoffs or turnover
-Huge discounts on product

I will ask around to other employees and see what we find out.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:34 PM   #25  

Height: 5'2"

Ok I have to ask this question. At what age is the senior designation suppose to begin? Thanks

Lynn
week 48
LAWL franchise center
total lost 60 lbs.
Current weight 140
Original goal of 50 lbs lost – achieved
New goal to lose total of 65 lbs
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:35 PM   #26  
pureweightlossemployee

Wink

PS- I am Jamie for everyone who needs that info!

Good Luck!:
Old 12-14-2007, 09:44 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default Thank you

Jamie, thank you for your dedication and support. I cannot tell you how much your offer of information and advise buoys my spirits when this huge shake up is going on. It is not lost on me that you are in a place of losing your job and clients you have been close with.
Thank you.
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:46 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

I do have a question. My center has never been able to explain the reasoning/science behind Take Off and Fast Forward. they talk so fast I have a hard time believing a word they say. it is like listening to my teenage daughter explain nuclear physics. i just do not think they get it. Tues
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:34 PM   #29  
pureweightlossemployee

Lynx:

At Pure and the old LAweightloss, we start seniors at 65. There is a completely different Senior Plan that is specifically for Seniors. I know you are at franchise, so it might be different there.

Old 12-14-2007, 10:42 PM   #30  
pureweightlossemployee

Wink

Tuesday Cool:

Here are the reasons behind Take Off and Fast Forward.

You are techincally only supposed to be doing FF at the very beginning of your program or if you are restarting and coming off a long deviaition.

The juice is supposed to work like a "flush" and "detox." You are allowed to eat unlimted proteins and unlimited greens while sipping on the juice all day. If you do it correctly and you truly eat all day, you don't get hungry. The old juice had L-Carnitine in it but that has since been removed from most bottles. The dieiticians say that it is a cleanse for your body and gets the gallbladder and other organs ready for weight loss.

Take Off is the menu and juice that you can do every 2 weeks but not more than that. TO is an extremely limited menu where you are eating little amounts of food with the juice. This is supposed to "bump" WL if you are experiencing a plateau which is highly common in weight loss. You can use this if you have had a hard weekend etc... but is not meant more than that.

In direct terms, FF and TO are meant to "bump" weight loss, cleanse and detox with a juice that is full of vitamins and minerals.

Hope that helps!