Old 09-20-2007, 03:54 PM   #31  
maiat

S/C/G: 174/147/123

Height: 5'2"

One of my motivational goals when I started LAWL was to fit into some old clothes. This past weekend, my husband asked me if I had bought new pants. I told him "no these are my favorite pants that I bought in 2001 and haven't been able to wear for about 6 years!" Boy it felt good to wear them again!! I am finally able to look in the mirror and think "hmmmm - I look pretty good! I haven't been able to do that for a LONG time, and it feels wonderful!
maiat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 04:38 PM   #32  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

I can take my pants off with unbuttoning or unzipping them....and they are ones I bought after I started losing weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so skinny
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 08:40 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Katie, I love that Barbie song, as growing up I was always called Barbie (and still am by close friends and family)... so today I'm a Barbie Girl... Feels fantastic.

2nd day of TO and I am feeling super fantastic thin. Today I have on pants that are size 8 and they feel great, not even tight. I am banishing my inner fat girl for life... and now I'm the inner thin girl that was always there.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 12:02 PM   #34  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Great!!!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 01:10 PM   #35  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

How are you, my thin healthy friend, Katie?
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 01:20 AM   #36  
Katie

I am good Nicole Lou, my friend who is heading to the land of sourcrout (I know, that is spelled wrong!) and beer! I am so busy lately. The daycare is seeing so many more kids than ever before. Yesterday we hit a record and saw 65 kids. Today was slow, we only had 55, LOL. And 2 staff out with a tummy bug.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:36 AM   #37  
want2bTrue

S/C/G: 178/164/125

Height: 5'3"

Question i LOVE it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl View Post
Okay folks, I hope that you will all bear with me, I would like some help. I want to try something for a week, and I would love you all to try it with me. I am proposing a week of focusing on being skinny. No weighing, no fretting constantly about weight, just following plan and thinking thin. To do this, we have got to eliminate certain words from our vocabulary and thoughts. Words like fat and weight loss need to be replaced with thin, skinny, tiny, slim, and perfect weight. Every time you look in the mirror, say "Hello skinny!" Everytime you get dressed, think about how great you look in your teeny tiny pants. Picture yourself at your perfect weight, and picture that body every time you look down or look in the mirror. Really work at keep your thoughts focused on thin thoughts, and stay away from negative thoughts at all costs. I would like to start tomorrow, and keep going until next Monday. This may seem strange to some of you, but I am really hoping that we will get a big team giving this their best shot. I know that the power of the mind and positive thinking can do amazing things. Who is willing to be a part of my experiment?
I love this idea! What a novel idea! I think you're on to something BIG! lol I'm fairly new here...how do I keep track of a thread in my account? I don't know how everyone keeps track of the threads they've posted on, but this one, I want to track, because I'm totally diggin' this "think thin" idea, without the worry and fret. I was just telling myself that very thing 3 hours ago!!!
Hugs to Repo Girl!
want2btrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:49 AM   #38  
want2bTrue

S/C/G: 178/164/125

Height: 5'3"

I am soo excited to be feeling my skin tight against my collarbone. And my ankles...they're cute!
want2btrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 01:26 PM   #39  
Katie

Wonderful! I love my collarbones too.

I am feeling thin and sexy today. I may even go buy a couple of new tops as a reward for feeling so good!

You can do this everyone, we are all capable of having what we want!
Old 09-22-2007, 02:22 PM   #40  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2btrue View Post
I love this idea! What a novel idea! I think you're on to something BIG! lol I'm fairly new here...how do I keep track of a thread in my account? I don't know how everyone keeps track of the threads they've posted on, but this one, I want to track, because I'm totally diggin' this "think thin" idea, without the worry and fret. I was just telling myself that very thing 3 hours ago!!!
Hugs to Repo Girl!

Go to the top of the thread under thread tools option, there will be an option to "suscribe to this Thread"
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 05:09 PM   #41  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

I copied you, Katie. I bought myself a new sweater for Germany!!! It is cute and a little snug, as it is supposed to be
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 05:35 PM   #42  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Wow, I just got a good one...

I can pull my pants down without unbuttoning them!! (I once popped the button off these same pants..) Ohh yeahhh!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:47 AM   #43  
Katie

Nicole- Wonderful on the sweater! You deserve it!

Kimberly- Whooohoooo on the pants!

I know that I said I was going to keep this thread alive for a week, but I would like to continue with it. It has helped me, and I hope that it has helped some of you, too. Have a fabulous, thin day!!!
Old 09-25-2007, 10:40 AM   #44  
Plan #3-no lites

S/C/G: 198/179/150

Height: 5'5"

I'm wearing a pair of pants today that when I wore them 2 months ago you could see every dimple and panty lines galore! Today, they are loose, and I can pull them off without feeling like I am peeling them off!!! Yippee!!! I've always said that a 6ft tall, thin model lives inside of me but no one can see her but me. Well today my 6ft tall model is breaking out!!

Yippee!!
KSingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 12:10 PM   #45  
Katie

Whohoooo! Goooo Krista!