Old 07-18-2007, 06:59 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Carrie-I hope everything went well with your surgery and wish you a smooth and speedy recovery. Let us know how you are when you feel up to it. I'll keep you in my prayers.
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:14 PM   #167  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Height: 5'5

Good evening! Loooooooooooooong day at the office, I'm beat! Some days I feel like I have no brain power left.

Still can't get my head in the game but I am checking in and hoping some of your willpower and desire to stay OP will hop on over to TN!
Debbie367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:34 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Debbie... I'm thinking will power thoughts and sending them your way...
You can do this! It must be LATE there, since I'm feeling like it is time to go home and it is 3 hours later here
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:57 PM   #169  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Debbie - How about if I send my lack of appetite your way? Maybe we can even things up!

Hi Nicole!

Hi Jillian!

Hi Tina!

Kim - You look SO GOOD! You are not bragging or being conceited! You're sharing and giving us hope! Please keep it up!

Quote:
I'm hoping to hit my goal weight again tomorrow at the COD. The scale has seemed to be creeping in the wrong direction and I want it to creep the opposite direction. I want to look good in Hawaii. I want my older sister who always made comments about my weight to be fatter than me, because I'm apparently very petty. I'm going to Hawaii with my two sisters.
Barbara - Good luck tomorrow! That's funny about being petty. Hey we all want those naysayers to eat their words!

Pearl - 8 pounds during TO?? WOW!!!!! Enjoy pampering yourself! You deserve it!

Joni - I double checked all of my clothing before coming back to work. It's all right side out, no tags, no dog snot, no coffee stains on my chest. I think the afternoon is going much better. Thank you for the apple and extra long bike ride. How did you know I'd already planned to reward myself with that?

Snowdogs - I'm sorry Burger Time didn't send you flowers but I think you made the best choice in breaking off that relationship! Good job!

Debster - I'm sure you'll get those arms looking as fabulous as the rest of you in no time! I hear ya on the dresses... I had to find one for a funeral last summer and it was not easy. Hope you found your air conditioner!

Not much else for me to say. Despite the grumpy morning the afternoon is going so-so. There was some chopper drama and I came close to throwing in the towel on that gig. I've been POP and am looking forward to the bike ride tonight. Hope everyone is having a lovely POP evening!
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:37 PM   #170  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Liza - Glad your pm is going better than your am started.

Debbie - Hang in there. Those long days can make it hard to focus on our goals.

Kim - you look awesome, I'd be bragging too or should I say will be bragging too one day

Pearl - thanks again for all the words of wisdom

Hi to all the rest of you out there! It has been a bit of a stressful day for me as well. I have managed to stay close to plan with the exception of missing a fruit and tasting DH's pizza

Have a great evening gang!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:49 PM   #171  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

All I can say is.. Oh MY GOSH.. KIM LOOK AT YOUR TUMMY!!!!!!!!

Go try on a size 2!!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:56 PM   #172  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Debbie - don't give up! I know how crappy days can make you feel, but don't let it get the best of you. You are an incredible, smart, and wonderful woman and you deserve the best that life has to offer. Don't let anything stand in the way of your dreams and your success. It's yours! Take it!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:01 PM   #173  
Felicia

BTW, I found the yummiest treat today - grilled nectarines. SOOOO good! I just sprayed each half with ICBINB spray and grilled them flesh-down for about 5 minutes. Such a treat!
Old 07-19-2007, 06:51 AM   #174  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Good morning everybody!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I have the day off today, but this afternoon I am going to take my State Boards for my license. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

I will be heading out to WI shortly. My home scale showed a loss, but I will wait to change the ticker til it's official.

Have a great POP day everyone! Will check back in later ...
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 07:47 AM   #175  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

S/C/G: 211.0/154.2/130.0

Height: 5'1"

Good morning everyone! It's almost Friday! I'm so glad to back on track and thanks for the warm welcome back!!

Good luck Sherry on your exam! You'll do great!

Gosh, since I have been gone, I see we have alot of new people here. I love it! I am looking forward to getting to know all of you. Now back to work.....
katiebug77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:30 AM   #176  

S/C/G: 175/175/125

Hi everyone!
I am kind of new to the board. I did LAWL for a very brief amount of time at the beginning of the year and then fell off the wagon. My center just had a special to get restarted for $99 so I went in yesterday and met with a counselor. It's only been a few months since I was there last and there was not a single face I recognized! All the counselors were new. I couldn't believe turnover was that high! Anyway, today is my first day of TO and then I go in tomorrow to get my plan. I think that they are on the new plans because I saw a girl walking out yesterday with a numbered plan booklet and it looked different then the old ones. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. My goal is to get down to 130. Wish me luck!
steph618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:55 AM   #177  
Felicia

Stephanie - welcome and good luck! Our COD so far has no knowledge of the new plans, so I don't know if we'll be switching or not. We'll see! Anyway, good luck on TO!
Old 07-19-2007, 10:13 AM   #178  
LAWL Salt Police

Hi there...

Groggy this morning.. Coffee hasn't kicked in yet... I made a monster pot of 'black death', so I should be feeling it soon!

Have to relate a funny story that happened here at the office yesterday..

I spent a good part of last week and this past Monday creating a presentation and talking points for my boss, the state forester.. He had to talk to a legislative committee on Tuesday... Well, he got back into the office yesterday afternoon.. As I was walking by his office, I stuck my head in to say hi. He called me in and said he needed to talk with me and asked me to sit down...

At this point, I'm thinking "Oh crap... Something went wrong with the presentation or that it wasn't what the committee was looking for.." And when the boss asks you to sit down, you know he need to talk seriously for a while...

So I grit my teeth, expecting the worst... And he starts off the conversation by saying "I really need to lose 40 pounds or so.. Can you give me some information on the diet you're on?"... So for the next 20 minutes or so, I talk to him about the ins and outs of the LAWL plan..

Today, I'm bringing him a copy of the Red Plan and the cookbook for him to get some ideas from. I figure since LAWL doesn't exist in New Mexico anymore, it can't hurt to share the plan info... He just wants a basic guide to the kinds of foods he should be eating and how much...

And here I thought I was in deep s**t for something.....
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 10:28 AM   #179  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

That's awesome, Dan! You must have been quite an inspiration to him!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 10:30 AM   #180  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Back from WI - down another 2 #'s, which is a total of 5# my first week! WooHoo! I am excited!!

Stephanie - I just recently rejoined at my center, after not having been there for a few months. Not one single person is the same. I asked about it. One was promoted in another area, the others have left the company altogether. While I like the familiar, the positive side to this is: New beginning (again) for me, New faces, new tips & new motivation. and
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote