Old 07-16-2007, 04:56 PM   #46  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Oh, Angie! I'm so sorry for your family's loss! You will certainly be in my prayers. I pray that God will wrap His arms around all of you and give you comfort during this time.
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:19 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Angie - I'm sorry about your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:20 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Good afternoon everybody!!! WI today had me the same which was a victory, I always seem to gain over the weekend. I officially start stabilization today! They just put my goal weight at what I was today. Told them if I got down to the 150 fine, if not I couldnt be happier with where I am today. I'm already looking forward to next week when I get my extra dairy! I LOVE milk but I eat yogurt almost every morning for breakfast. I would rather eat my calories than drink them. SO next week I can have my yogurt AND my glass of milk! LOL Amazing how easy we are to please now!

I cant remember everything I read but heres a bit I remember.

Amy-Thank you for the compliment on my DD, that picture was from her senior prom back in May. I know I'm biased but I think shes beautiful. The good part is shes just as beautiful on the inside.

Joni-The ride was gorgeous BUT I never would have expected it to be so freakin cold! It was cloudy and I almost froze my butt off. I dont mind riding in the cold when I'm prepared for it. I guess I should have thought that at 6,000 feet elevation it might be a bit chilly! LOL

Karen-Happy Birthday to youuuuu!!!! Hope you have an amazing day!

Becky-Welcome to our little crazy corner of the world!

Angie- I'm so sorry about your loss. I cant imagine, I love both my BIL's like my own brothers!

Kristen-Glad the scale is moving back down. It stinks to be rewarded with a gain when you try to do something good for yourself.

Hope everybody has a great week! Heres hoping I enjoy my unlimited veggies this week! LOL
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:30 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Angie, that is so sad! My heart goes out to your family. My former BIL died suddenly at only 42, and it was horribly sad, especially for my nephew who was only 14 at the time. It was one the wake up calls that made me want to get my weight under control, since not everyone gets a real warning before they are taken from us, as my former BIL died from a combination of a heart attack and sleep apnea, both of which are highly correlated to weight.

Renee, how inspirational your words are! Great on passing up those Krispy Kremes. Think of how much healthier your body is for all the good choices you have been making.

Happy birthday a day early Karen! Celebrate it however you want. If you really want the cake, have a piece of cake! If you'd rather not go off plan, well stick to your guns... This year I chose to not have cake on my birthday, but my daughter's 18th birthday is just 4 days past mine, so I celebrated that with a big dinner. She is an only child, so her turning 18 seemed like a really big deal to me. Me turning 46, well not a big deal really.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:32 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Kim, The dairy added was the BEST week in stabilization! I've become an addict of the cheese stick... so easy to take to work.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:34 PM   #51  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Happy Early Birthday Karen
Angie I'm so sorry

We went to a great dinner party last night.. so good that I won't even see myself on the scale till about Friday.. I did well with the food since I took the salad.. it was the red wine that took control of my will power.
But tomorrow is my new day again and I've come to realize in the summer I need to expect the weekends will be hard but I worked on this plan for 10 months so going to give myself some leeway too.. progress not perfection.. I like that one!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:01 PM   #52  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Angie- Oh, so sorry about your BIL. We will be thinking of you and your family.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:08 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Shannon, Karen, Thanks!

Barbara - I am doing, pretty much a normal TO. but my COD has every one do unlimited veggies with the 6 oz of protien. and my twist is I do about 12 oz of protien intstead. not umlimited, but when I up it just a bit I tend to lose more. But I also just bought reg. TO juice,,, we'll see.

welcome Becky! I am 5' 7" too. and my goal weight it also 145! so you are almost my twin!

Oh Angie! I am so sorry. WOW 39!!! I will be 39 this year! was this a shock or was he sick.......neither is easy I know........ My heart breaks for you DH's family. and you! On a lighter note I LOVE YOUR AVITAR!!! GORGEOUS!!!

first day of TO is going smoothly. but I am always glad that it is only two days!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:15 PM   #54  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Hey everyone!!!

I have had a really busy day but I wanted to stop in and catch up. I went for my WI this morning and was shocked.... I was actually down .4 after not being POP or OP last week while I was in Vegas. I was fully prepared for a gain but I will take it. Of course that might mean Wednesday will be bad but thats ok I have some work to do however. I have not been in the mood to eat or drink water today I am guessing carrying over from last week but I have to get myself back on track. I am sitting here staring at my journal because I need to write down what I have had today but Iam really tried so I am going to go and lay down for about 30 minutes get a little power nap in and then get busy!!!

I will get the new plan in August I found that out today. I will check back in later and hopefully do personals.
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:58 PM   #55  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

Angie - I'm very sorry for your loss. I wish you peace and strength getting through this difficult time.

Kim - I agree your daughter is beautiful and you can see it generates from the inside! Good job maintaining!

Lettie - My TO plan is unlimited protien and veggies. The counselor said basically the most important thing is no starch, sugar or dairy so this can break everything down and rebalance electrolytes. Makes sense to me. I'm down 3 lbs on day one of TO so it's doing something. That's better than the first time I did it when I lost 1/2 lb!

I'm at work just checking in real quick while I have a few minutes. I hope everyone else is having a great day! Hi to everyone and thanks for all of the words of wisdom!
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:31 PM   #56  

Height: 5'2"

Angie, I also am so sorry for your loss.
Lettie, sounds like you have a good tactic for TO. Hope you get the results you want. I also hope the DH's next interview is the charm and that he gets the job.
Karen - have a very happy birthday tomorrow. Remember you have already given yourself the best birthday present ever - a healthy self.
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:50 PM   #57  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Angie - my thoughts are with you.

Well, not much to say from my end I guess. I've been here everyday though just reading and not posting. The weekend was nice and uneventful. I spent most of saturday with Chancey (furkid) as the ex was away for the day in Moncton. We played and she got lots of tlc and even got to scare the crap out of the next door neighbor and almost made him spill his beer - it was priceless!

Yesterday I was over at a friends for awhile in the afternoon. I also bought a patchwork quilt yesterday. I had a gift card I needed to use up and that was what I found I liked. Got the shams too.

Tonight I have a little chicken in the slowcooker so it can do its thing overnight and I can have something good for lunch and supper for a couple of days.

Really, that's it. Like I said - not much going on. Hating getting up at 515am (read - not a morning person - Hello timmies!!) but its far better than working till midnight!!

Chancey goes back to the vet tomorrow evening for her follow-up after the attack by the other dog. It is supposed to be my visit night but I'll go on wed instead as she will be pooped when she gets back home tomorrow. I figured she should just have a quiet night.

I'll check in again tomorrow or maybe even later tonight.....
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:58 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 192.6/183.6/125

Height: 5'2"

Angie - I am truly sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are certainly in my prayers.
galachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:16 PM   #59  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Stephanie- Welcome!! I just noticed that you are from Great Falls too!!! Small world huh?!?!?

Sherry- Hi stranger. Good to see you around!!!

Jillian- I can't see your avatar and when I click in it, I just get a website not responding page. I'll try later.

Becky- Welcome to group. Beautiful picture.

Angie- So sorry about your BIL. I will definitely keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

Shannon- I hope that you get to feeling better about things soon. The reason you haven't had any 100 degree weather is because it is all up here in Montana!!!!!

TTKim- Yay on stabilization!! I agree with everybody else. Your daughter is just gorgeous!

Everybody else . Let's have a great week!!

Ok, several days of 100+ degree weather is kicking my butt. This is Montana for goodness sakes, it shouldn't get this hot!!!! I turned the air conditioner on when I got home, but it just isn't getting cool very fast. I was thinking of hopping on the treadmill but I might pass out from heat exhaustion.

So, I go the COD for the first time in a few weeks. They have the new plans there that are not so different from the gold2 plan. Still the same portions and most of the same menu plan. They put me on plan 2. Then she says for 4 weeks, I can only have fish and chicken, no beef. WTF????? And I can only pick the foods from the list, no extras. What the heck is that all about?!?! So she goes through the book like I am a newbie and I ask her if we could do my measurements cuz it's been a few months since we have done it. Sure, OK. She measures my chest and starts to write it down and then says, wait I think I measured wrong. She measures again and then asks me if she got the right chart. I look at it and say "Yep, that's me", she says "HOLY COW GIRL! I didn't even look to see where you started." She's a newbie, I have never seen her before. So she has to let everybody in the whole building know what my new measurements are and then adds them all up.....(drumroll please...)...... 42.25 inches total gone!!!!!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:20 PM   #60  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Angie - so sorry to hear about your BIL...
Pearl - what odd behavior from your son's youth minister...I felt badly for him and you. And I wish I could have seen the performance too. He continues to sound like a great young man.
Jillian - your new pictures are so cool. You are quite the photogenic one.
Shannon - I do watch Oprah, but didn't catch all the neli pot stuff. But I do know what that is. Once, when I had an episode with vertigo, a friend suggested the NeliMed, which I bought and used. I had no problem with it and if I had bad sinus problems or have another vertigo episode, I'll use it again.
It's all of 8:15 PM and I'm going to bed. Just can't shake the tiredness today. I'll do the EmergenC suggestion if tomorrow isn't better.
Sorry I missing a ton of personals. Katie, any word on Emerson? Liza - I'm happy to hear the minime is more talkative to you during her visit. That would drive me crazy with wonder if I had a child and she all of a sudden didn't want to talk to me every day. Allanah - hi!! Karen - Happy birthday. I'm so tired, I'm probably getting all the names and occasions wrong...sorry. I'll do better tomorrow.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote