Old 06-12-2007, 06:59 PM   #1  
Sammy

Default I need a swift kick somewhere!

So I have lost about 31 pounds so far. The last month and half I haven't gotten anywhere. I stay on plan for weeks on end and gain. I go off plan cause I get so frustrated and then lose 3 or 4 pounds. I don't know what to do and I am getting really frustrated.

Any Ideas?

San
Booger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:02 AM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

What color plan are you on? Also, do you do the lites, and how much water are you getting in?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:16 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 274/272/150

It sounds like your body might be getting used to what you are eating when you are on plan. Do you change up what you are eating? If you are not then it might help because your body starts getting used to everything that you are eating. I hope that this helps! Good luck stick with it.
Tuttlebug79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:47 AM   #4  
Sammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl View Post
What color plan are you on? Also, do you do the lites, and how much water are you getting in?
I am on blue w/lites. Just changed recently to see if it would help. I get 2 more glasses of water then reccomended intake if not more. I love my water. I try to change up my food as much as possibly. Proteins are one the harder items for me to change up. I am very picky when it comes to protein.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:03 AM   #5  
Katie

It does not sound to me like you are on the right plan. I would think that you should still be on red w/lites. If you are not getting enough calories, you will lose very slowly. Anyone else care to weigh in on this one?
Old 06-13-2007, 07:11 PM   #6  
Sammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl View Post
It does not sound to me like you are on the right plan. I would think that you should still be on red w/lites. If you are not getting enough calories, you will lose very slowly. Anyone else care to weigh in on this one?
That's where I started back in September and then they moved me to purple. Then because of my schedule always changing they put me on blue.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:42 AM   #7  
Katie

My suggestion would be to move back to red for 2 weeks and see what happens. You may not even want to tell your COD, just keep your blue book plan, but add the red conponents. After all, if you are not losing now, then it can't really hurt to change things up. If you see a drop after doing red for a while, then talk to your COD. If not, head back down to blue.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:40 PM   #8  
Sammy

Default thanks

Thanks for the suggestions I really appreciate it.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:34 PM   #9  
Katie

You bet, I really hope that you can find a winning combination!