Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2001, 07:07 PM   #1  

Default LA Weight Loss #39

Hello all! The other thread was getting a bit lengthy, so I thought I would start a new one.

Good luck to everyone on your Christmas goals!
Old 12-03-2001, 10:44 AM   #2  

Good morning Jibbelle,
Sorry for not answering sooner. I had already left work Saturday and just got your reply this morning. Actually, I am just counting calories and using the internet as a tool for information and motivation. I have lost 65 pounds thus far and as I said, I have 6 pounds to go. I kind of lost control over the weekend with parties and company. Hopefully, I'll be back on track this week.

Again, good luck to you in your quest!

Sincerely,
Ramona
Old 12-03-2001, 11:02 AM   #3  

60 lbs is awesome! You are so close to goal!!! Any special plans or rewards when you get there?
Old 12-03-2001, 11:43 AM   #4  

Good Morning All! How's everyone?

Ramona, way to go! Congrats... that's great... you should reach your goal just fine. 65 down... wow!

Do you mind sharing a few tips and recipes? or web sites that you found helpful?

Jibbelle, thanks for the new thread... when do you go to the center?

I had my steak & eggs for breakfast... soon to have my takeoff drink & veggies for mid-AM snack... I hope that this gets me back in the loosing mode.... & remotivates my willpower.

Better go try to do some housework & do some Christmas decorating... anyone got their tree up?

Have a GREAT OP WEEK!

Nancy
Old 12-03-2001, 07:01 PM   #5  

I was going to go to the center after work today, but I am just drained. I will go tomorrow.

I put my tree up last weekend! The weather was really nice so we put the lights up outside too.
Old 12-03-2001, 08:05 PM   #6  

Hi Everyone:
Jibbelle you have come along way. great job. Do you put up a fake tree or real? Do you still take the Fb I have two bottles that I have not used if you want them.
Nancy I am proud of you you just never give up, no matter how many slip ups you have you are right back here. You are going to do it. Good luck with the three day.
Ramona excellent Job! Are you finding the last pounds tough?
I have about eleven pounds to go, but it has been eleven pounds for the past two weeks I have not been serious about it lately and it shows. Good luck. A nice Christmas present to yourself.
Diane
Nancy I don't know about my
Christmas goal either at this rate
I will not make it either.
4/10/01 201
12/03/01 146.5
goal 135
Christmas goal 140
Old 12-03-2001, 08:29 PM   #7  

Thanks for the offer Diane, but I am not taking the FB anymore. I am only taking a Women's One A Day and a calcium supplement. Neither of them come from the center.

My tree is fake. I have never had a real tree in my entire life! I am thinking we will get a real one next year though.

Good luck to everyone on making those Christmas goals!
Old 12-04-2001, 10:13 AM   #8  

Thanks Diane, day # 3 is here... 2 down... this 1 to go... planning on going to the center to weigh-in tomorrow... scales will tell if the takeoff drink did any good... I've been eating & drinking according to the plan... fixing to go pack my snacks & lunch as per plan... gotta go to work... for once... I'm dreading work worse that scales... new accountant is coming... time for her to show me what she can do... I'm growing tired of the stress...

Also have a Christmas shopping day planned tomorrow... my youngest daughter has the day off & she has asked mom to go... I'm blessed to be close to my children... close in fondness & distance... doublely blessed!

Take care everyone & have a GREAT OP day!

Nancy
Old 12-04-2001, 06:33 PM   #9  

Hi Everyone:
I keep going in circles lately losing the same weight over and over. I have a couple of good days then I cheat. Today was a cheating day. I know once I get over this I will probably finish in no time. But I have not snapped out of it yet. I almost want to say that is it. But then I think I really do want to finish. So what the heck am I doing to myself then, prolonging this program, that is what I am doing. Just feeling frustrated. Sometimes I feel a little guility that I am bothering everyone when I should be happy that I am almost finished. Just a down day for me.
Diane
Old 12-04-2001, 07:00 PM   #10  

Nancy-
It sounds like you are doing well on the take off. I hope it shows on the scales! When I did the take off I did not lose anything, but the week after I lost 5 lbs!!!

Diane-
Sorry to hear you are having so many cravings. I know how frustrating that can be! I am sure when the time is right for you you will get back on track. You are sooooooo close. You can do this!!!! Never feel guilty about anything you post here. We are all here to support one another. So lay it on us!

Hey Marcie...where are you hiding out? Come back to us!
Old 12-04-2001, 08:27 PM   #11  

Well, I am back and am on day 2 of the 3 day takeoff. Not the juice one, but the original 3 day off. It is a little hard today, cause I want carbs, but I only have thru tomorrow and I will start on the red plan. I am not going back to LA cause I can't afford it right now. Will see how I do on my own. So I will try again and again if I have to so I will finally reach my goal. It is only about 50 lbs. to go.

Lorrie
Old 12-04-2001, 10:32 PM   #12  

Hi Jibbelle:
Thanks Jibbelle, I am looking to far a head worrying about how I am going to make it through the month Holidays etc. instead of handling day to day. I need to focus on the hear and now and calm down a little. I will finish so what if I take a little longer than necessary, I have made it this far. I am making a small christmas goal ofno more cheating through the 20 days till Christmas. Thanks again
Lorrie good luck on the take off, I am near the end just trying to finish it. I lost about 55 pounds as of Monday. We are here for you. I bother Jibbelle and Nancy & Marcie all the time, I am very thankful for there support and kind words.
Diane
Old 12-04-2001, 11:11 PM   #13  

Lorrie, It's great to hear from you... you been doing ok?
Stay in touch... good luck on your goal! You can do it!

Diane, You are NO bother! We all need to vent.... we are all on the same journey here... so go ahead and tell us all about it... Take a look in your rearview mirror... now go ahead & give yourself a big HUG! You deserve it... the finish line is in your view... you can cross it... just be kinder to yourself... you deserve it!

I had a rough day at work today... but I stayed OP... the last day of the takeoff plan... I'm headed to the center tomorrow... according to my home scales... I haven't lost... am going to weigh at home in the AM... maybe the pounds will slip away in my sleep... if not... I hope that I loose as Jibbelle did... anxious to have my fruit back... other than that no cravings other than wanting a tomato... so weird... sure tomorrow... the will be lurking... he'd better move on... going to try to keep OP... don't need him knocking on my door...

Thanks Jibbelle for the encouraging words... you are so kind... as are all my dieting buddies!

Take care all... drink your water... stay OP & be HAPPY!

Nancy
Old 12-05-2001, 08:37 PM   #14  

Hey you guys!!!!! Gosh I sure missed you all!! Sounds like everyone is doing pretty well!!
Nancy~Hope Take Off was successful for you!!
Lorrie~Hey there! So glad to see you back! I am not going to LA either, but we can do this together!
Jibbelle~ Here comes the xmas goal!! WAY TO GO!!!!
Diane~Don't get frustrated you have done so well..just try and maintain through the holidays hit it hard in Jan.

Well we are finally all moved in and we love the house! It has been a rough road closing this baby but it is all over now. I got a early xmas present on Sun. A TREADMILL!!!! I walked everyday this week for 30 min. I am hoping this will get me back on track! Gained two pounds this week but it is TOM. Maybe I am retaining water. I am trying not to weigh b/c i know it will get me down. I get obsessed with the scale and when it doesn't say what I want it too I get down. Anyway...glad to be back..missed you guys!!

Let's make these next few weeks count big time to our goals!!

REMEMBER YOUR WATER!!!! HAS EVERYONE GOTTEN IT IN TODAY????

Marciew
Old 12-05-2001, 08:46 PM   #15  

Well, I got thru the 3 day takeoff. Glad that is over. Will start the red plan tomorrow and weigh myself. Will post how I did when I do. So I hope everyone else is doing good. It sure is hard during the holidays, but I am going to try.

Lorrie

Closed Thread