Height: 5'8" or 9"

Kristen - I love your kids .
DenverChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:13 PM   #587  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

You can have them for a weekend any time

I found the info on the veggie burgers but I didn't buy the soy ones.. I bought the veggie ones.. do they count as a starch since they aren't the meat type ones? I was all jazzed about having one tomorrow.. going to have to do a roadtrip to the states to stock up on Morning Star and the Alternative bagels.. I am in LOVE with those!!!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:20 PM   #588  
Kelli

S/C/G: 187/136.8/128

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrispieD View Post
Okay help me remember as my forum search isn't finding it.. we just had a discussion recently on veggie burgers.. I can't find it.. had a bunch of brands listed and I know I saw some at WholeFoods today.. I think it was a newer newbie who started the chat but can't remember what section we were in??

PS We also started using money to bribe YDD to go on the big toilet.. if she does a certain event she gets a 'shiny qawtah' for her 'piggy' .. my dad was staying with us on the weekend and he went downstairs.. YDD asked where her poppa was going.. I told her he had to go potty.. he came back upstairs and she said to my DH.. Poppa just did a potty on big toilet.. give him a qawtah!
She was discussing the Dr Praegger's veggie burgers, specifically the California ones, although they have many varieties.
mamabanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:25 PM   #589  
Erika on LAWL

S/C/G: 189.6/171.4/140

Height: 5'4"

I count the Morningstar burgers as a protein since that's about the best I can get here.
Chick With Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:42 PM   #590  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Any veggie burger is a protein according to our book so enjoy!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:20 PM   #591  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizlawchik View Post
Katie - Make me feel better. How old was he?
He was almost 3.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:31 PM   #592  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Kristen - My purple plan book says 2 veggie burgers, any variety = 1 protein;
the yellow and blue books say 1 veggie burger, any variety = 1 protein

Kristen - you need to put your current avatar picture into your webshots thingie because if/when you change your avatar, I will be sad because the picture you have up there now just cracks me up. ALSO, I know everyone has different tastebuds, but I actually hated the Dr. Praegger veggie burgers, but I love the Morningstar Grillers. I bought this humongous box of the Praegger ones and wound up throwing them in the trash after they sat in my freezer for about 6 months.

Shea - love the story you shared; I also love your signature line 10 pounds 10 times Round 2! And, I'd kill if someone took away my apples. They do more for me than any other fiber product out there!

Megan - classic story about potty training DD. I learn so much here!

Erika - nice loss!

Wendy - wow!! Have you lost all your weight just since January. You ARE my new American Idol if you have!

Alannah - hope your car gets better soon. and as far as I'm concerned, you can gush over your pooch as much as you want!
Can you share a dog potty training story too?

LOL to all you moms talking about potty training. You are not boring me; I am laughing my butt off and feel like I could now be a pro at potty training.

Juliemarie - your post is cracking me up; I mean I am laughing out loud...and to save everyone from trying to find it, here's what she wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Nicole
It's 75 here...........and i just ate jack in the box.........oops. See what happens when DH travels so much for work........guess I better address this issue.....eh?
Juliemarie's reply to Nicole: What did Jack ever do to you? Scare you too many times jumping out of that silly box? I bet that handle had to hurt going down . . . .I can think of much better ways to get some roughage in . .
. .

Jillian - glad you checked in; enjoy your time with your little ones; it sounds like it doesn't happen that often, so make the most of it.

Kim - have you figured out how we can get past our post-vacation funk? I had a good start to the day; went to the gym at 6 AM. It was downhill from there. Not awful, but not POP (Jason...that means Perfect ON Plan!!)

Vic - I ALMOST picked up some Black Cohosh today; I've heard it really works. Thanks for the backup!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:51 PM   #593  
Kristen-LAWL

Okay I need a crate of Morningstar shipped to me.. someone put them on Mikes truck and load the other half with the bagels.. a happy canuck on LAWL makes the world go round..

how many hours left till my TO is over.. if you think you are having an earthquake where you live, don't fret.. it's just my stomach rumbling!!
Old 03-13-2007, 06:51 PM   #594  
Vic

S/C/G: 160/160/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan2112 View Post
Well kids... All this talking about the buffalo chicken sandwich has me thinking..

Ok.. granted, it's not deep fried and all that, but how about this...

Take a smallish chicken breast and marinate it in something like Frank's Hot Sauce (or whatever you have equivalent to Buffalo Sauce), bake it... The when it's done, drizzle more hot sauce on it...

Then lightly toast a 100 calorie english muffin, put the chicken on the muffin, top with lettuce and tomato and then enjoy..

Should only equate to 1 protein, 1 starch and maybe 1 veggie, depending on how much tomato you use.. Be sure to drink water with this due to the sodium in the hot sauce...
On the Buffalo Chicken subject...I make Buffalo Chicken at home all the time: Grill chicken breasts and toss in a bowl with Frank's Red Hot. Serve open-faced on 1/2 bagel or muffin with ff blue cheese dressing and celery on the side. I also have sliced up the chicken and put it on top of a tossed salad with ff bc. Yummy!
Seagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:55 PM   #595  
Kristen-LAWL

Okay if one more person mentions Buffalo chicken I shall have to steal Mike's van, cross the border and come and hunt you down.. veggie burger chat I can deal with.. any coffee, chips, muffins, bagels, flavorful protein, fruit, cream eggs etc are going to kill me
Old 03-13-2007, 07:03 PM   #596  
Vic

By the way...Is anyone familiar with the WW 0-points veggie soup? It was one of my favorite snacks when I was on the program. Does anyone eat it and how would you count it?
Old 03-13-2007, 07:13 PM   #597  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Vic - Check out the recipe thread. I had it converted and posted the LAWL version.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 07:21 PM   #598  
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrispieD View Post
Okay if one more person mentions Buffalo chicken I shall have to steal Mike's van, cross the border and come and hunt you down.. veggie burger chat I can deal with.. any coffee, chips, muffins, bagels, flavorful protein, fruit, cream eggs etc are going to kill me
No kidding! I almost ran down the Dominoe's Pizza guy on the way home today!
Old 03-13-2007, 07:33 PM   #599  
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizlawchik View Post
Vic - Check out the recipe thread. I had it converted and posted the LAWL version.
Thanks Cassi! I have a bunch in the freezer that is going to be coming in handy.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:54 PM   #600  
Kristen-LAWL

There are 4 pizza delivery men, three drive thru workers and a Dairy Queen in hospital where I live.. I am confessing NOTHING!!

Hi to Roosters, Lorraine, Libby, Lizzy, Angie, Sara, Kims and Wendys, Nicole, PEARL, Lea Ann, Lori, Joni, Cassi, Ulanda, SHEA, Evette, Katies and all you other fabulous stars!