Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-08-2006, 03:49 PM   #1  

Smile Need a real buddy - emails!

Hi! I am looking for a buddy. Someone to email 2-3 times a week with an update on how things are going. I am looking for someone that needs this as much as I do...Buddies have come and gone and I need someone that wants this buddy system to work.

I am 28, long term relationship for 7 years. Getting married in 5 months.
I weighed in this morning at 216.2 and I am looking for 170-175.

I eat when I am bored and I eat larger portions that I should. When I cook for the two of us, I usually just divide up the meal onto 2 plates and thats that. I have a gym membership and the tag looks really good on my key chain, ha. We try and go, but usually only make it in spurts.

Like I said, I am looking for someone to email 2-3 times a week with how the day went..someone to tell about triumphs and someone to tell about the bad parts of the day.

Anyone? Drop me a PM. Serious buddies need only apply, haha.

CHRISTINE
ApplBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 04:46 PM   #2  
Nece

S/C/G: 195/195/160

Height: 5'2

Thumbs up

Hi! Christine. My name is Nece. I would like to buddy up with you. I am also looking for support. I have been on the low carb diet for 3 days. I am very serious about losing weight.
I am 24 years old and weigh 180, trying to lose 50 pounds (not trying will). With the help of you of course.
I also used to eat when I was bored and ate way more that what i was suppose to.
I will foward to write to you about my triumphs and my weaknes.

congratulations and and good luck.
Nydia Rivera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 05:39 PM   #3  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Hello Christine..I'm 27...I'm 232 and my july goal is 186...I'm happily married and losing before trying for another child the beginning of August. I too have had the email diet buddies come and go. Made a few good buddies that way but would like a diet buddy to keep me on track. I'm not going to a gym as of now as I am saving for the doctor appts that come with trying to get pregnant. I think My biggest problem is eating when I'm bored...have been on WW now for a week and a half and have been doing pretty good. I lost 23 pounds with them before so i know it works. Congrats on your up coming wedding
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote